One Opinion On The JFK Assassination

Still makes you wonder why the Secret Service guy who wrote in his book about what Jackie Kennedy said.
She says "THEY" shot him ... and asks her dead husband "what have THEY done?"
Wouldn't she be saying - 'someone' shot his head off or asking 'jack, what has someone done?' But she uses the word 'THEY' not once but twice.
What or who was she talking about when she said THEY?
I still think to this day that Johnson had a hand in it.

Still makes you wonder why the Secret Service guy who wrote in his book about what Jackie Kennedy said.
Wouldn't she be saying - 'someone' shot his head off or asking 'jack, what has someone done?' But she uses the word 'THEY' not once but twice.

Johnson indeed had a huge hand in it as did his old buddy DICK Nixon who ran covert CIA operations for the CIA as VP under Eisenhower.

You should watch that video of mine i posted earlier ,the JFK/Bush connection if you have never seen it before.It documents Nixons role in it as well. the average person who understands there was a conspiracy is aware of Johnsons involvement but unaware of Nixons as well.

There was a REASON why he was always referred to as TRICKY DICK.:biggrin:

Johnson indeed had a huge hand in it as did his old buddy DICK Nixon who ran covert CIA operations for the CIA as VP under Eisenhower.

You should watch that video of mine i posted earlier ,the JFK/Bush connection if you have never seen it before.It documents Nixons role in it as well. the average person who understands there was a conspiracy is aware of Johnsons involvement but unaware of Nixons as well.

Of course there was.
Johnson could not do it all by himself.

There is enough threads on the JFK assassination, on this site for 10 boards.

Geeze - let it die. People need to stop trying to be popular by starting a thread, that 5 others have already started on this website.

Mods ?

Geeze - let it die. People need to stop trying to be popular by starting a thread, that 5 others have already started on this website.

Mods ?

Yes. The conspiritards have their own Romper Room to bounce off the walls with the latest crank fantasies and incessant gibbering, no need to litter this forum with the absurd drivel.

Maybe it's time to settle it once and for all, though ...

I shot Kennedy, and the third bullet was never found because it was a specially designed ice bullet that melted. It was delivered to me by Buddy Hackett, who in turn got it from Howard Hughes.

Yes. The conspiritards have their own Romper Room to bounce off the walls with the latest crank fantasies and incessant gibbering, no need to litter this forum with the absurd drivel.

Maybe it's time to settle it once and for all, though ...

I shot Kennedy, and the third bullet was never found because it was a specially designed ice bullet that melted. It was delivered to me by Buddy Hackett, who in turn got it from Howard Hughes.

Wahhhaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa

( ROTFL )

Shadow 355

Mods ?
Yeah we should just forget about it.

That particular use of grammar is normal when no one has any idea who has done something so terrible or specific.

She said it before any facts of any kind were known to her

No evidence supports any of your claims.

The evidence proves OSwald acted alone.

Your videos are proven fictional entertainment.

Let's see...if you had just shot the POTUS, would you run down a few flights of stairs and linger in the lunchroom of the TBD, only to be confronted by a cop?

Mods ?
Yeah we should just forget about it.
Indeed,this thread should be moved to the conspiracy section and merged with one of those threads to discuss the unproven conspiracy THEORY of the governments that oswald was the lone assassin.

Let's see...if you had just shot the POTUS, would you run down a few flights of stairs and linger in the lunchroom of the TBD, only to be confronted by a cop?

and dont forget to mention as well,walk out the front door where all the cops were gathered instead of one of the back doors.:biggrin:

how many times do i have to tell you?
:trolls:

Of course there was.
Johnson could not do it all by himself.

what about the question,have you seen that video before?

Indeed you are so correct.That was the only way it was able to work is if both parties were involved because it would not work unless both parties were in on it together.kennedy was not following the partyline Nixon and Johnson did and that was his undoing.

What one person would theoretically do is irrelevant.

There is no absolutely logical course of action after doing something as insane as shooting the president.

But yes in fact moving in a calm and deliberate fashion which means more slowly makes a little sense since it attracts less attention than rushing away from the scene.

Just started this book. I have studied the assassination for 20 years and yet I never heard of Robert G. Vinson until I recently read JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.

Yet more evidence of CIA involvement.

41sVGiq65WL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just started this book. I have studied the assassination for 20 years and yet I never heard of Robert G. Vinson until I recently read JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters.

I have not heard of that book.I will have to put that on my to do list of my next must read JFK book.thanks for posting that.:thup:

will have to get on that book soon.

I have not heard of that book.I will have to put that on my to do list of my next must read JFK book.thanks for posting that.:thup:

The book is about what Robert Vinson experienced. He was in the Air Force and had flown from Colorado Springs to DC prior to Nov 22, 1963. He had business in DC and on that fateful day showed up at an Air Force base in DC to see about catching a flight back to Colorado. He was told a flight was going that way and he climbed aboard and unmarked plane, which he thought strange. Two man boarded an flew the plane west, but while in flight the plane makes a big left turn and lands in Dallas. Picks up two men, one looked just like Oswald, just a few hours after JFK was murdered.

Vinson was then hounded by the CIA and FBI, though he was smart enough to keep quite knowing full well his and his wife's life was in danger. The CIA demanded he work for them, which he did.

Amazing story and fully documented.

The book is about what Robert Vinson experienced. He was in the Air Force and had flown from Colorado Springs to DC prior to Nov 22, 1963. He had business in DC and on that fateful day showed up at an Air Force base in DC to see about catching a flight back to Colorado. He was told a flight was going that way and he climbed aboard and unmarked plane, which he thought strange. Two man boarded an flew the plane west, but while in flight the plane makes a big left turn and lands in Dallas. Picks up two men, one looked just like Oswald, just a few hours after JFK was murdered.

Vinson was then hounded by the CIA and FBI, though he was smart enough to keep quite knowing full well his and his wife's life was in danger. The CIA demanded he work for them, which he did.

cool.thanks.:thup: how long ago had you heard of this book? did you know for months about it and that it was coming out or did you just hear of it recently and just recently get done reading it?

not to get off topic too much,this is STILL about the CIA so dont know if you have two hours to spare or not but if you havent,you should watch this video here.have you heard this story from terry reed before about Clinton,Bush and the CIA trying to kill him off?

Its all documented as well and can be backed up by an arkansas body guard who guarded him at the govenors mansion having the same experience with clinton and his pals the Bushs.

when arkansas state trooper and bodyguard LD brown found out clinton tricked him into getting involved with a CIA drug operation that Reed was involved in he approached clinton yelling at him and he testified to an arkansas grand jury clinton then said to him-hey dont worry about it,my buddy Bush knows all about it.

did you know about this one by chance.here is the story on it from Brown to back reed up.

http://www.amazon.com/Crossfire-Investigation-L-D-Brown/dp/1582750033&tag=ff0d01-20

the CIA is indeed the REAL enemy of americans and the world.

Last edited:

cool.thanks.:thup: how long ago had you heard of this book? did you know for months about it and that it was coming out or did you just hear of it recently and just recently get done reading it?

not to get off topic too much,this is STILL about the CIA so dont know if you have two hours to spare or not but if you havent,you should watch this video here.have you heard this story from terry reed before about Clinton,Bush and the CIA trying to kill him off?

Its all documented as well and can be backed up by an arkansas body guard who guarded him at the govenors mansion having the same experience with clinton and his pals the Bushs.

when arkansas state trooper and bodyguard LD brown found out clinton tricked him into getting involved with a CIA drug operation that Reed was involved in he approached clinton yelling at him and he testified to an arkansas grand jury clinton then said to him-hey dont worry about it,my buddy Bush knows all about it.

did you know about this one by chance.here is the story on it from Brown to back reed up.

http://www.amazon.com/Crossfire-Investigation-L-D-Brown/dp/1582750033&tag=ff0d01-20

the CIA is indeed the REAL enemy of americans and the world.

I learned of the book and Vinson's story as it is mentioned in JFK The Unspeakable.

I will check out the video. I do seem to recall this story about Clinton.

The first thought that came to our minds was that a Catholic South Vietnamese hit squad had assassinated JFK as revenge for Ngo Dinh Diem’s assassination.
The government needed the South Vietnamese, a Buddhist country, as willing allies in the coming war against Communist expansion in SE Asia. The American people never would have fought for the South if the Vietnamese got caught for killing an American president.
Liberals will never admit that a simple act of revenge killed their beloved JFK for something he did.
I doubt if you will find a word about my interpretation in the latest documents released:

What the government is still hiding about the JFK assassination
The National Archives, for the first time ever, released a list of documents related to the assassination that are still shielded from public view.
By Bryan Bender
02/04/16 08:07 PM EST
Updated 02/04/16 08:14 PM EST​

Forum List

Back