ABC News: JFK Nixed False Flag Which Would Have Killed U.S. Civilians to Draw US Into War with Cuba, Assassinated Soon After (Operation Northwoods)

Its not a theory.

The theories have been disproven.

they have released documents several times. Eventually they'll release them all.
That's the problem you could be correct. 60 years later they keep holding back little sets of files Oswald,Garrison,Joannides,Hunt, etc... That's what has the people pissed. There is no goddamn sources and methods from 60's that still needs to be classified.

That's the problem you could be correct. 60 years later they keep holding back little sets of files Oswald,Garrison,Joannides,Hunt, etc... That's what has the people pissed. There is no goddamn sources and methods from 60's that still needs to be classified.
That is a huge assumption

There probablty are sources that need to be protected.

I believe they should release them as well. However thhe fact that they do not is not evidence of any silly theory.

That is a huge assumption

There probablty are sources that need to be protected.

I believe they should release them as well. However thhe fact that they do not is not evidence of any silly theory.
No assumption. The CIA told the court that releasing those files above would "confuse the public". CIA VS Jefferson Morley

No, the evidence proves he couldn't possibly have done it.

The evidence proves he couldn't have killed Tippit either.

Same old bullshit from you fucktards. "No evidence". Same stupid shit with Biden's 81 million non-existent votes.

Good thing no one believes you. Most of us have lived too long to believe any of the bullshit coming out of the derp state.
I don't think Oswald even fired one shot.

You obviously have no history with this poster because anybody in this section thst does will tell you the same thing that you might as well be talking to a brick wall,this is Allen Dulles grandson,he has an obsession over the jfk assassination like no other person in the history of message boards,any evidence you give him of multiple shooters he ignores it and never addresses it always evading it and then says read the Warren commission report and then claims he won a victory over you having the mindset that cause he got the last word in he won the debate,. :uhoh3: He indeed is that,i have had him on ignore fir years and he still addresses my posts in the first person,obviously a nutcase hard up fir attention,do not reply to him,he is history seeking attention cause he lives in a basement and has no friends n his life.

I think you're right. Soupswiller should have a special place on the ignore list.
:thankusmile: You would be very wise if you added him on there,see my previous post for why scruffy

I am pretty sure he is a bot so keep that in mind when thinking about replying to IT.makes no sense to argue with a computer I think you can agree?

:thankusmile: You would be very wise if you added him on there,see my previous post for why scruffy

I am pretty sure he is a bot so keep that in mind when thinking about replying to IT.makes no sense to argue with a computer I think you can agree?
This iottle zit faced fool always BEGS others not to interact with anyone who has owned him

Me most of all

It's actually flattering

See what I was talking about earlier folks Allen Dulles grandson is so desperate fir attention he addresses someone in the first person who has had him on ignore fir years,Allen is ready for the rubber room,thst can’t be debated. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

See what I was talking about earlier folks Allen Dulles grandson is so desperate fir attention he addresses someone in the first person who has had him on ignore fir years,Allen is ready for the rubber room,thst can’t be debated. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Exceept you are not ignoring me or you would not be responding

scruffy AMart Wballz49 Don’t you agree Allen Dulles grandson is a psychotic nutcase ready for the rubber room with his obsession over jfk and the fact he talks to himself.he has a farting problem,everytime he opens his mouth he shits all over the floor. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
scruffy AMart Wballz49 Don’t you agree Allen Dulles grandson is a psychotic nutcase ready for the rubber room with his obsession over jfk and the fact he talks to himself.he has a farting problem,everytime he opens his mouth he shits all over the floor. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Everyone agrees you are a liar and nut case who claims to ignore people then responds to them