Even Patrick Mahomes Mom said how fraudulent the refs were last night going by her tweets

There was a lot of unnecessary laundry tossed in the first half yesterday. There were some really bad calls that favored the Bucs. There were also a couple of dropped TD passes for KC. I don't think the bad calls changed the outcome of this game. Bucs were the better team and their defense was beastly. Kudos to Tom Terrific for a seventh ring and I was real happy for Gronk. That man is talented and a colorful character. After the COVIDS are taken care of, it would be fun to hang out with him at beer-thirty. :)

usatsi_9864558_opt.jpg

Gronk is half retarded

There was a lot of unnecessary laundry tossed in the first half yesterday. There were some really bad calls that favored the Bucs. There were also a couple of dropped TD passes for KC. I don't think the bad calls changed the outcome of this game. Bucs were the better team and their defense was beastly. Kudos to Tom Terrific for a seventh ring and I was real happy for Gronk. That man is talented and a colorful character. After the COVIDS are taken care of, it would be fun to hang out with him at beer-thirty. :)

usatsi_9864558_opt.jpg

Gronk is half retarded

Nah, Gronk's's an animal but he isn't retarded. He has admitted that his brains have been mildly scrambled over the years. It's the NFL.

When the refs got your back you will always win
Sounds like an objective unbiased opinion. Have the Bucs surrendered the trophy yet?
Isn't KC going to storm the Tampa offices? I heard Mahomes got himself fitted for a wolf outfit and bought warpaint.

No they are going to loot, riot, steal, burglarize, and arson the ghettos of KC as dictated by, and in co-operation with, BLM and Antifa.

They will take a knee before doing so.

usatsi_9864558_opt.jpg

Gronk is half retarded

Nah, Gronk's's an animal but he isn't retarded. He has admitted that his brains have been mildly scrambled over the years. It's the NFL.

He is MONGO and half retarded

usatsi_9864558_opt.jpg
A buffalo boy, so that's what you get! They should have called some of those penalties against the KC sticky defense like they did against Tampa Bay last night........ Now that is a conspiracy I can get into, screwing over the small market Buffalo Bills forever lol....

The outcome was pre-determined. You morons just keep going back though. SMH.
So many conspiracy nut jobs, unbelievable. Poor America.....
So many naive brainwashed losers. Say adios to the NFL and all other pro sports, punatero. HaHaHa.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Could not have said it better myself.once again,you nailed it.:thup:

I think there were some ifffy calls but, it was TB's D that won the game not the refs.

Most of the questionable calls were against the KC Defense. Doesn’t explain why the KC Offense only put up three Field Goals

usatsi_9864558_opt.jpg
you do know he aint gay....right?...

Why do you folks waste your time watching?....I built a garden shed cleaned the pool washed my truck and still had time to grill a steak and have a few cold beers while laying in my hammock yesterday...

KC got beat and the calls wouldn't hurt a Super Bowl caliber team. Are you claiming KC was not Super Bowl worthy?

They had a great year, the TB defense shut Mahomes and their high powered offense,

Two things were reinforced by the game. 1) Offense wins games, defense wins championships and 2) Never bet against Brady.

Even Patrick Mahomes Mom said how fraudulent the refs were last night going by her tweets

Well if the losing QB's mom said her son's team was treated unfairly, it must be true. That would be such an unusual thing for a mom to say otherwise, right?

Forum List

Back