Even Patrick Mahomes Mom said how fraudulent the refs were last night going by her tweets

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
When the refs got your back you will always win

Attachments

• randi.jpg
    randi.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 22
So you didn't like that lady ref huh?

No dumb bitch has no clue what she is doing
But they made special mention of her being the first woman referee for a Super Bowl. That must mean she has some highly specialized referee skills to be able to get such high recognition.......

Only she can for me is sit on my d.......

But they made special mention of her being the first woman referee for a Super Bowl. That must mean she has some highly specialized referee skills to be able to get such high recognition.......

Dang! That's 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct!

Dang! That's 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct!
Roughing the referee!

There was a lot of unnecessary laundry tossed in the first half yesterday. There were some really bad calls that favored the Bucs. There were also a couple of dropped TD passes for KC. I don't think the bad calls changed the outcome of this game. Bucs were the better team and their defense was beastly. Kudos to Tom Terrific for a seventh ring and I was real happy for Gronk. That man is talented and a colorful character. After the COVIDS are taken care of, it would be fun to hang out with him at beer-thirty. :)

usatsi_9864558_opt.jpg

Forum List

Back