Even CNN Has Had Enough of Biden

Biden's been a puppet from day one. Somebody has always done the talking for him even during his inauguration.

XiLiberty.jpg

EVEN one of your RWI buddies admitted that there is an actual tape.
He shared the link.
I didn't click on it.
He claimed that the Pee Pee Tape exists. It really Does. I saw the Link.

Now, is it real or not?
Another Discussion.
Don't diminish your own level of intelligence.
The Tape is Out There.
Real? Don't know, Fake, Don't Know.
But it exists.

It shows a blurry image of a 'trump look a like" sitting in front of the bed of two partially naked women on said bed. This is FACT. The Video Exists.

The question of validity still remains.
post the link if its true ! are you actually trying to say that the msm wouldnt post said tape ?

The difference is that the GOP doesnt have a party platform anymore. The platform is just whatever Trump wants.

Also the behavior of MTG and Boebert are accepted.

Far right hate groups are given the nod, remember stand-by / stand-back.

Qanon is viewed favorably by a substantial portion of the constituency.

Our country's democracy index is falling.
so all youve got racism racism racism ! the left has always spouted that crap ! one again in what way have republican political beliefs changed ?

Nice to see this article from CNN, although there are plenty of obvious reasons that you would expect to be called out in an article like this, instead of just citing poll numbers.

So Biden has a 90% approval rating among Democrats? That's all anyone needs to know about Democrats.

After how the media outlets reported on Rittenhouse, you have no credibility at all. I bet you still think he is a white supremacist. Lol
If you used your ability to do a search, you would find out I started a post saying that I believed KR would get acquitted. Which he was. Nowhere did I mention that KR was a WS.
You just make shit up.

EVEN one of your RWI buddies admitted that there is an actual tape.
He shared the link.
I didn't click on it.
He claimed that the Pee Pee Tape exists. It really Does. I saw the Link.

Now, is it real or not?
Another Discussion.
Don't diminish your own level of intelligence.
The Tape is Out There.
Real? Don't know, Fake, Don't Know.
But it exists.

It shows a blurry image of a 'trump look a like" sitting in front of the bed of two partially naked women on said bed. This is FACT. The Video Exists.

The question of validity still remains.
You still buy the completely debunked “pee tape” existing? Don’t you EVER question any conservative’s intelligence since you buy that bullshit. Hillary had her people in Europe for near 3 years trying to find that non-existent tape. The result? Nothing, zero, zip, nada, zilch, bupkus......

Forum List

Back