Even CNN Has Had Enough of Biden

Trump did his job and put the American people first.
But trump didn't......

Did he bring back manufacturing jobs, or just say he did. LINK? to bringing back jobs!
Did he still manufacture his ties in China, why couldn't this pos have them manufactured here.
Did Ivanka get many patents in China.......China....China.....China....... Did she?
Did trump bring back our Military from Afghanistan?

I could continue, but I will wait for you to counter on these 4 points.
Stay on topic. Just these 4.

For sure CNN has had enough of the Cuomo's but in this case it's more like whining about those pesky partisan republicans than anti-Brandon rhetoric.

You idiots keep repeating this bullshit like there wasn't a deadly pandemic with no vaccine at the time.. We all spent 2020 in our houses if we were smart. Others like Herman Cain went to trump rallies. Trump damn near died himself. Biden locking himself down showed responsibility. That's why he won.
He won thanks to questionable balloting in PA, AZ, GA and probably Nev, and Wisconsin. Not to mention the fact the China virus (both covid and dominion) came just in time to disrupt the 2020 election Now we have fuel prices going thru the roof, higher inflation, citizens in Afghanistan still not back home, uncontrolled borders etc etc.

Yeah, Plugs is a slow-witted child molester who shit his pants at the Vatican, showered with his teenage daughter and spawned a satanic crackhead but he also gets full credit for putting THIS illiterate fuckup one heartbeat away....

This woman doesn't have an honest bone in her body. How can they get something like that without highering taxes? I'm mentally challenged and even I know that's a bunch of bullshit.

You idiots keep repeating this bullshit like there wasn't a deadly pandemic with no vaccine at the time.. We all spent 2020 in our houses if we were smart. Others like Herman Cain went to trump rallies. Trump damn near died himself. Biden locking himself down showed responsibility. That's why he won.
While the rest of us went out there and worked the whole time. Imagine that as you hid in your closet. Poor thing.

But trump didn't......

Did he bring back manufacturing jobs, or just say he did. LINK? to bringing back jobs!
Did he still manufacture his ties in China, why couldn't this pos have them manufactured here.
Did Ivanka get many patents in China.......China....China.....China....... Did she?
Did trump bring back our Military from Afghanistan?

I could continue, but I will wait for you to counter on these 4 points.
Stay on topic. Just these 4.
The economy was roaring with the highest minority employment in history. The exit from Afghanistan was going to happen in 2021, and Trump would have done it without bungling it and losing American lives like the Biden disaster. As far as patents and ties??? WTF?? Are you drunk?

Seen it before. Nothing ever happens. CNN readers don't care.

February, 2021:

1638757545598.png

May, 2021:

1638757680981.png

June, 2021:

Fact check: Biden keeps repeating a false story about an Amtrak conductor he knew​

[True]

PS:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

EVEN one of your RWI buddies admitted that there is an actual tape.
He shared the link.
I didn't click on it.
He claimed that the Pee Pee Tape exists. It really Does. I saw the Link.

Now, is it real or not?
Another Discussion.
Don't diminish your own level of intelligence.
The Tape is Out There.
Real? Don't know, Fake, Don't Know.
But it exists.

It shows a blurry image of a 'trump look a like" sitting in front of the bed of two partially naked women on said bed. This is FACT. The Video Exists.

The question of validity still remains.
Show us the tape.

But nearly a year into his administration, Biden has been overwhelmed by the long-term trend of polarization. He sports the lowest approval rating among the opposition party at this point in a presidency in at least 68 years, while having one of the highest approval ratings among his own party. Biden's approval rating with Republicans in the latest Gallup poll came in at just 6%. To put this in perspective, take a look at the average president since the end of World War II in early December of his first year as president. The 10 elected presidents (i.e. not Harry Truman in 1945, Lyndon Johnson in 1964 or Gerald Ford in 1974) had an average approval rating of 41% among the opposite party. Biden's is a full 35 points below that.

One can hardly be surprised when during his inauguration, the louse denounced half of society as being a domestic threat to be watched and concerned about! He sent the FBI after school moms looking out for their children's educations! How can this idiot unite anyone? He can't even keep his ass cheeks together!

One can hardly be surprised when during his inauguration, the louse denounced half of society as being a domestic threat to be watched and concerned about! He sent the FBI after school moms looking out for their children's educations! How can this idiot unite anyone? He can't even keep his ass cheeks together!

Biden's been a puppet from day one. Somebody has always done the talking for him even during his inauguration.

what views do the so called extremist republicans have that are different than Reagan republicans ? other than amnesty for undocumented immigrants that Reagan was in favor of the modern right still hasnt changed much . its the left that has gone insane !
The difference is that the GOP doesnt have a party platform anymore. The platform is just whatever Trump wants.

Also the behavior of MTG and Boebert are accepted.

Far right hate groups are given the nod, remember stand-by / stand-back.

Qanon is viewed favorably by a substantial portion of the constituency.

Our country's democracy index is falling.

Forum List

Back