Even CNN Has Had Enough of Biden

Another lie. Trump is only 2 years younger, yet you seem to believe he's 25. So if Biden can't control his bowels neither can trump. All the dementia you apply to Biden, applies to trump.

We have yet to see Biden do this:

Trump Forgets to Sign Executive Order

Who spent 2020 in their basement cowering? All the while being propped up by the press. I never heard of Trump breaking bones by petting a dog. Shall we go on?

You have ZERO proof of anything.
There is actual Video of the PP tape, but you claim it is fake.

What is the exact PROOF of Biden's corruption?
what ? you are absolutely insane ! there is no tape ! even the left have grudgingly admitted the dossier was fake !

LOL they're off about one thing though,.. he's brought people together against him.

Because the GOP is doing every which way they fucking can to prevent that from happening. It's working so far.

The moderate of the Republican party have been replaced with extremists that scream the loudest.

Yeah, Plugs is a slow-witted child molester who shit his pants at the Vatican, showered with his teenage daughter and spawned a satanic crackhead but he also gets full credit for putting THIS illiterate fuckup one heartbeat away....

Because the GOP is doing every which way they fucking can to prevent that from happening. It's working so far.

The moderate of the Republican party have been replaced with extremists that scream the loudest.
what views do the so called extremist republicans have that are different than Reagan republicans ? other than amnesty for undocumented immigrants that Reagan was in favor of the modern right still hasnt changed much . its the left that has gone insane !

what ? you are absolutely insane ! there is no tape ! even the left have grudgingly admitted the dossier was fake !
EVEN one of your RWI buddies admitted that there is an actual tape.
He shared the link.
I didn't click on it.
He claimed that the Pee Pee Tape exists. It really Does. I saw the Link.

Now, is it real or not?
Another Discussion.
Don't diminish your own level of intelligence.
The Tape is Out There.
Real? Don't know, Fake, Don't Know.
But it exists.

It shows a blurry image of a 'trump look a like" sitting in front of the bed of two partially naked women on said bed. This is FACT. The Video Exists.

The question of validity still remains.

Plugs is a slow-witted child molester who shit his pants at the Vatican
You got video Proof of that statement? NOPE.
Tell the LIE often enough, you will get your other RWI's to believe you.

Oh yeah, Biden's not corrupt, and he doesn't have dementia either.
Biden may be corrupt, and biden may have lied, and biden might have dementia.
I don't have the FACTS to any of this ^^^^^^^ .

Do you have the FACTS?

Bottom line, I'm not defending biden or his family.
I just want America to continue to succeed, regardless of POTUS.
Sure, trump is a con man and YUGE POS, but I still wanted success for America.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who spent 2020 in their basement cowering? All the while being propped up by the press. I never heard of Trump breaking bones by petting a dog. Shall we go on?
You idiots keep repeating this bullshit like there wasn't a deadly pandemic with no vaccine at the time.. We all spent 2020 in our houses if we were smart. Others like Herman Cain went to trump rallies. Trump damn near died himself. Biden locking himself down showed responsibility. That's why he won.

Biden may be corrupt, and biden may have lied, and biden might have dementia.
I don't have the FACTS to any of this ^^^^^^^ .

Do you have the FACTS?

Bottom line, I'm not defending biden or his family.
I just want America to continue to succeed, regardless of POTUS.
Sure, trump is a con man and YUGE POS, but I still wanted success for America.
Trump did his job and put the American people first. I don't give a damn about anything more than that.

You idiots keep repeating this bullshit like there wasn't a deadly pandemic with no vaccine at the time.. We all spent 2020 in our houses if we were smart. Others like Herman Cain went to trump rallies. Trump damn near died himself. Biden locking himself down showed responsibility. That's why he won.

You idiot, Trump was out 3 days.

A timeline of Trump’s battle with Covid-19

Forum List

Back