Even A Blind Squirrel….

Well, one of us is a complete fucking idiot. One of us knew who the country would elect as our next president, and the other one was you.
LOL... yeah... 80 million people deliberately voted for a senile career political whore that NEVER managed to earn a significant vote in all of the primary elections he ran in. Like I said, you're an imbecile because you believe the inane shit you post. You're one of the reasons I do not oppose abortion. In fact I lament the failure of whatever whore spat your genetic garbage into an OB/GYN hands rather than had you sucked out at a Planned Unparenthood clinic and thrown into a dumpster.

Have fun at banned camp.

Well, one of us is a complete fucking idiot. One of us knew who the country would elect as our next president, and the other one was you.
LOL... yeah... 80 million people deliberately voted for a senile career political whore that NEVER managed to earn a significant vote in all of the primary elections he ran in. Like I said, you're an imbecile because you believe the inane shit you post. You're one of the reasons I do not oppose abortion. In fact I lament the failure of whatever whore spat your genetic garbage into an OB/GYN hands rather than had you sucked out at a Planned Unparenthood clinic and thrown into a dumpster.

Have fun at banned camp.
Eat my shit moonbat.

Forum List

Back