Sorry President Trump, January 6th Is Not An Election Do Over

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
President Trump and his supporters are trying to turn the Jan. 6 congressional session for counting electoral college votes into something that it is not and was never intended to be: a forum for litigating Trump’s claims of voter fraud. The Constitution and the Electoral Count Act of 1887 intended the Jan. 6 session to address a narrow question: Are the electoral votes received by Congress ones cast by electors the states appointed?

Republican congressmen who try to use that day to dispute the election will find themselves running afoul of the law.

President Trump and his supporters are trying to turn the Jan. 6 congressional session for counting electoral college votes into something that it is not and was never intended to be: a forum for litigating Trump’s claims of voter fraud. The Constitution and the Electoral Count Act of 1887 intended the Jan. 6 session to address a narrow question: Are the electoral votes received by Congress ones cast by electors the states appointed?

Republican congressmen who try to use that day to dispute the election will find themselves running afoul of the law.
Trumpkins are mentally ill at this point

Trumpkins are mentally ill at this point
Trumpist obsession over the election fraud lie is a psychosis and should be treated as such.

Last edited:
pence already has plans to leave the country after he declares biden POTUS.

lol ....

5f9aa4d9bbcd8848784806.gif

The fact that most Trump supporters have no idea how the process actually works is more telling. Most of them truly believe that Trump will be declared President at the end of the day on January 6th.....hate to break it to ya..but. :auiqs.jpg:

Don't panic. Jumpin' Joe will either get confirmed or launched I mean it's one or the other. Its been REAL quiet on the Trump front so that tells me that the Trumpsters have been very busy planning a surprise reception for ole Joe & his supporters, a surprise that they'll never forget! The question is, will it be a pleasant surprise or a surprise that will drop ole Joe & his supporters to their knees for the eight count???

Don't panic. Jumpin' Joe will either get confirmed or launched I mean it's one or the other. Its been REAL quiet on the Trump front so that tells me that the Trumpsters have been very busy planning a surprise reception for ole Joe & his supporters, a surprise that they'll never forget! The question is, will it be a pleasant surprise or a surprise that will drop ole Joe & his supporters to their knees for the eight count???

Trumps already on his back for the eight count !! One Term Loser, ex game show host ! One and done GTFO !!
Jumpin Joe got this !

Trumps already on his back for the eight count !! One Term Loser, ex game show host ! One and done GTFO !!
Jumpin Joe got this !

& impeached ... don't forget he'll go down as only the 3rd prez in US history to be impeached.

1609331081107.jpeg

This is a circle jerk thread for the Democrats. Make sure to clean your hands after getting them all sticky!

Circle jerk is what Trump supporters and right wingers have been doing non-stop since November 7th. Screaming at whomever will listen to them saying the election was "rigged", "stolen". Bitching and moaning about fraud while seeing court case after court case thrown out for lack of evidence. Recount after recount. Dates that used to be mere formalities now looked upon as the "last stand" for your great white hope. I have never in my lifetime seen such an overt display of sedition along with an entire bloc of voters become metastasizing cancers. It truly is disgraceful.

stand back & stand by?

i wonder how many law enforcement agencies are preparing.

Jumpin Joe got this !
Jumping Joe the pedo’s days are numbered. Anyone want to place bets as to what happens first? 1) he gets COVID and croaks 2) Pelosi starts the process to claim he is unfit and inserts a replacement?

This is a circle jerk thread for the Democrats. Make sure to clean your hands after getting them all sticky!

Circle jerk is what Trump supporters and right wingers have been doing non-stop since November 7th. Screaming at whomever will listen to them saying the election was "rigged", "stolen". Bitching and moaning about fraud while seeing court case after court case thrown out for lack of evidence. Recount after recount. Dates that used to be mere formalities now looked upon as the "last stand" for your great white hope. I have never in my lifetime seen such an overt display of sedition along with an entire bloc of voters become metastasizing cancers. It truly is disgraceful.
The Democrats and the media have been lying about Russian interference with the election for the last four years so you can just STFU.

New powers of a Vice President

He gets to proclaim which Electoral Votes he likes and which he does not.

King Maker

The Democrats and the media have been lying about Russian interference with the election for the last four years so you can just STFU.

Trump did that to himself. Deal with it. If he doesn't fire Comey, it all dies right there in the late spring of 2017. Can't help it if Trump always turns out to be his own worst enemy. That's what happens when you are incompetent and corrupt. We know he accepted and even welcomed help from the Russians. We know the Russians interfered in the 2016 election. 17 intelligence agencies and the Senate Intelligence Committee agreed.

every intel agency AND 5 volumes of investigations from the (R) chaired senate intel committee say otherwise.

every intel agency AND 5 volumes of investigations from the (R) chaired senate intel committee say otherwise.
All controlled by the oligarchy and therefore liars.

HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Publications | Intelligence Committee

Forum List

Back