CDZ EV question

I want to ask this, and please give the best answer you all can bring within your abilities to think inside or outside the box.

Question - Why can't an EV be self charging if it only needs one drive wheel turning for the power, and yet there are three other wheels turning, where as couldn't at least one of them be hooked up to a charging mechanism in order to automatically charge the batteries ??? Even if the power is switched to the spare set while the mains recharge in a loop that is constantly managed and monitored by the on board computer, would it work ?????

This has got to be possible now, but is it being withheld due to the sudden and devastating impact it might have on the volume of oil used, and the job's committed to the fossil fuel industry that involve the transportation category ?????

Really dude, really ? I did no such a thing.

I merely suggested that the vehicle could charge possibly a secondary battery system by the rolling part's that aren't being used for anything other than stability of the vehicle on 4 wheels instead of two. Of course gear reductions and other such technology in order to take away drag on such a system is warranted in the creative process and engineering field's. Not talking about a perpetual motion machine because of course it doesn't work (nothing man made is infinite), but we can reach ultimate efficiency while gaining added time and mileage in the process.
I’ve reposted your OP because you’ve apparently forgotten what you posted. Sorry bud. You’re just dumb. It’s ok there are a lot of dumb people out there. At least now you know.

I’ve reposted your OP because you’ve apparently forgotten what you posted. Sorry bud. You’re just dumb. It’s ok there are a lot of dumb people out there. At least now you know.
I read it back, and I'm guessing that I might have misled through misspeak on the issue. What I meant by self charging was not in the case of creating an endless loop based upon the vehicle self charging in regards of it being simultaneously done while the system is producing drive torque, and using all energy created for that torque in an endless loop.

Not possible, and I never meant for what I was suggesting otherwise to suggest a perpetual motion machine at all.... Through later clarification, and after certain responses by posters, it then alerted me or told me that the members here misunderstood what I was suggesting or opinionating on.

Mine was an idea that uses the wheels that are turning as a result of other's driving the one's that are not working to move the vehicle, (but only to stabilize it using the 4wheels rolling - and the one wheel driving the other three, to somehow place some sort of charging apparatus on one or either two of the free wheels that would send power to lift back up a secondary set of batteries that could be switched over two when the primaries begin to drop below performance levels.

This is to increase miles on the unit, otherwise making it more feasible or efficient during it's trip destination desired. Not talking about a perpetual motion machine, and never was.

Last edited:
I read it back, and I'm guessing that I might have misled through misspeak on the issue. What I meant by self charging was not in the case of creating an endless loop based upon the vehicle self charging in regards of it being simultaneously done while the system is producing drive torque, and using all energy created for that torque in an endless loop.

Not possible, and I never meant for what I was suggesting otherwise to suggest a perpetual motion machine at all.... Through later clarification, and after certain responses by posters, it then alerted me or told me that the members here misunderstood what I was suggesting or opinionating on.

Mine was an idea that uses the wheels that are turning as a result of other's driving the one's that are not working to move the vehicle, (but only to stabilize it using the 4wheels rolling - and the one wheel driving the other three, to somehow place some sort of charging apparatus on one or either two of the free wheels that would send power to lift back up a secondary set of batteries that could be switched over two when the primaries begin to drop below performance levels.

This is to increase miles on the unit, otherwise making it more feasible or efficient during it's trip destination desired. Not talking about a perpetual motion machine, and never was.
While it is true that you didn't outright propose a perpetual motion machine, your proposal has the same flaw, the law of conservation of energy would be broken.

While it is true that you didn't outright propose a perpetual motion machine, your proposal has the same flaw, the law of conservation of energy would be broken.
How so ? The alternator is already functioning like my idea describes, but in it's primitive state of technology along with the primitive battery technology, it is that we still haven't broken the boundaries of what is potentially out there or is being attempted and engineered as we speak be it in regards to Tesla designs and/or etc.

How so ? The alternator is already functioning like my idea describes, but in it's primitive state of technology along with the primitive battery technology, it is that we still haven't broken the boundaries of what is potentially out there or is being attempted and engineered as we speak be it in regards to Tesla designs and/or etc.
I'm not going down that rabbit trail again except to say that question has been answered several times in this thread. Try taking a physics class.

I'm not going down that rabbit trail again except to say that question has been answered several times in this thread. Try taking a physics class.
All I can say is stay tuned I guess... I'm purdy good at predictions, otherwise I have a good record so far. Technology is on fire now, even though many pitfalls remain. Creative Engineering is awesome.

Forum List

Back