CDZ EV question

we went back to windturbens. that's just a complete lie.
How did you come up with your statement above, otherwise as being based upon what I had wrote in the post ? That's what threw me I guess... lol

there weren't windmills back in history?
Wait, am I still misreading your word's somehow? Yes there were windmills back in history, but they were used to pump water mainly. The concept of wind power has been around forever looking back in time now.

If anything they are destructive not innovative..

Correct. And that is the problem. So called "green" solutions are not about helping the environment, they are about controlling people.

Care to tell me why you think that it isn't possible ? We already have a self charging loop on vehicles now, and it keeps the charging system fully operational in order to start the fossil fuel burning engine everytime you climb back into your rig. The only thing that'll be missing is the oil and gas burning engine if take the loop to be adapted into the EV system where as it will still serve to charge the electrical system with a switching system for transference of charging from one set of batteries to the other during operations.
The generators on the other wheels will produce resistance to the circuit causing an increased drain on the drive wheel without providing sufficient generation to overcome those losses.

There is no such thing as a free lunch!

Last edited:
I don't believe that perpetual motion exist within the means of our total control (nuclear power is almost perpetual in regards to longevity being more at our disposal), but no true perpetual motion isn't possible yet or so we think in such terms as we are capable yet to believe... Natural forces are within our grasp to harness those forces in their natural state would be a more correct possibility because we've come a long way in things we never thought possible before...

We are talking about on board regenerative technology that is man-made, and not subject to the rule's of natural occurrences or other known to science.

Inertia - "the power required to overcome friction and the inertia of the moving parts".

Crankshafts are built on the concepts of inertia being assisted by force, otherwise the assisted spin is due to a power source helped by counter weight's that allow it to get over the hump for a full swing at it again. With the assistance of force, then the crankshaft serves as the power train that helps in the process of propelling the vehicle forward. All we're talking about is the loop that insures a power source (not perpetual in motion), but one that is done through switching in which allows one source of power to be replenished after the switching is complete.
You are using the term "crankshaft" when I think you mean "flywheeel".

My brother in law had a hybrid toyota camry and he got 500 miles on a tankful.
He also likely paid twice what a regular Camry would have cost him.

My best friend and I bought SUVs about the same time. He bought a used Toyota Highlander hybrid and I bought a used regular ICE Ford Explorer Sport that were the same model years.

He paid nearly $14K for his and got about 25 MPG. I paid less than $8K for mine and got about 22 MPG. I did the math to show him that the wheels would fall off his SUV long before he ever made up the cost difference in the purchase price. An additional $6K would never be made up at only 3 MPG difference the current price of gasoline. back then.

He is the smartest person I have ever met in my life, but he just did not take the time to look at the math.

The generators on the other wheels will produce resistance to the circuit causing an increased drain on the drive wheel without providing sufficient generation to overcome those losses.

There is no such thing as a free lunch!
The generator's aren't attempting to drive the vehicle in an infinite loop, uhhh because yes that's impossible, but they would just be restoring losses in the batteries in order to allow the vehicle to go farther with a battery switching set up. Less charging time, and less stopping to charge should be the desired outcome.

He will need a lot of luck overcoming the laws of physics.
How does the laws apply, when all we are saying is that a generating of, and a storing of power for further trip time is the only goal sought after here ?? The generation braking system apparatus is already in play, but can the EV be built to become even a better power concept than it already is ?

Last edited:
Correct. And that is the problem. So called "green" solutions are not about helping the environment, they are about controlling people.

The left around the world believe, as a core belief, that the world is overpopulated and that people are destroying the planet. They want to limit the number of people on the planet, not allow them to grow in number. The way to limit population is to control food, healthcare, energy production and destroy the economies of the world. If you look at how the left creates policies, you will see this explains everything they do.

We have the technology to heat and cool every home in the world with oil, coal, natural gas and nuclear energy..and as we increase our knowledge and understanding, we do this more efficiently, and much cleaner than ever before.............the left wants to limit all of those options.

We have the technology to feed every human on the planet.....the left is trying to limit food production around the world.

If you understand their goal, limiting the ability of people to grow in number, this makes sense.

The left wants to reduce population size and force people into cities....they absolutely hate the suburbs and rural communities........they allow people to move around freely and escape leftist crap hole cities.....

He also likely paid twice what a regular Camry would have cost him.

My best friend and I bought SUVs about the same time. He bought a used Toyota Highlander hybrid and I bought a used regular ICE Ford Explorer Sport that were the same model years.

He paid nearly $14K for his and got about 25 MPG. I paid less than $8K for mine and got about 22 MPG. I did the math to show him that the wheels would fall off his SUV long before he ever made up the cost difference in the purchase price. An additional $6K would never be made up at only 3 MPG difference the current price of gasoline. back then.

He is the smartest person I have ever met in my life, but he just did not take the time to look at the math.

Was he blinded by the Green Cult too? That is a big part of the problem...people have been sold the snake oil of the EV miracle vehicles...

The Green solutions are going to kill thousands of Europeans this winter........they bought the Green Cult lies, and now they will kill people due to lack of energy........even though oil, coal, natural gas and nuclear could warm and cool every home in Europe cheaply, efficiently and cleaner than ever before....the Green Cult did its job well....

The left around the world believe, as a core belief, that the world is overpopulated and that people are destroying the planet. They want to limit the number of people on the planet, not allow them to grow in number. The way to limit population is to control food, healthcare, energy production and destroy the economies of the world. If you look at how the left creates policies, you will see this explains everything they do.

We have the technology to heat and cool every home in the world with oil, coal, natural gas and nuclear energy..and as we increase our knowledge and understanding, we do this more efficiently, and much cleaner than ever before.............the left wants to limit all of those options.

We have the technology to feed every human on the planet.....the left is trying to limit food production around the world.

If you understand their goal, limiting the ability of people to grow in number, this makes sense.

The left wants to reduce population size and force people into cities....they absolutely hate the suburbs and rural communities........they allow people to move around freely and escape leftist crap hole cities.....
Great analogy in my opinion..

Was he blinded by the Green Cult too? That is a big part of the problem...people have been sold the snake oil of the EV miracle vehicles...
Nothing wrong with new technology, but using it like it's the end all be all is very wrong indeed. I'm for moving ahead in technology at a healthy pace for all, but never at the rates and negative expense of my fellow citizen's or our national security. I mean my God man, we have a president leaning down and telling little kid's that he promises that he will end fossil fuels, and the world leader's listening to that Greta Thurnburg (?) ranting about the climate. It's like a nightmare no one seems to be able to get out of.

Perpetual motion exist right beneath our own feet, where as God has put into motion the Earth's rotation based upon his designing of the Earth's core and it's universal surrounding's that makes it all work as his plan called for.

Forum List

Back