CDZ Do You Believe In The Right To Die?

Do you believe in the right to die?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Like if you're really old, sick, and suffering at the end of your life, do you believe in the right to "euthanize" yourself? I do as it's a lot better than just suffering in my opinion.

Like if you're really old, sick, and suffering at the end of your life, do you believe in the right to "euthanize" yourself? I do as it's a lot better than just suffering in my opinion.

Why on earth would you ask the government's permission to off yourself? If you get tired of living, stop living. In other news, folks who commit suicide should be awarded the lifelong cowardice achievement medal with two clusters: one for dumb, the other for ass. But hey, you want to go ahead and decrease the surplus population, self-termination style, why ask for anyone's permission when hell is just a step off the nearest skyscraper roof away.

We not only have a right to die we have a duty to die..

Nobody has a right, a reason, excuse in the world to play God and kill someone.
You won’t make it to heaven either and those who do this , oh well sooner or later
they’ll let you die now. Hell the hospitals will help kill you now.

That’s what DNR is if ppl aren’t aware of what they are signing you could be signing a Do not

resuscitate.​

even in the event of an emergency.

• Banned
Why on earth would you ask the government's permission to off yourself? If you get tired of living, stop living. In other news, folks who commit suicide should be awarded the lifelong cowardice achievement medal with two clusters: one for dumb, the other for ass. But hey, you want to go ahead and decrease the surplus population, self-termination style, why ask for anyone's permission when hell is just a step off the nearest skyscraper roof away.

With all due respect ending your life because you're trying to run from something you did and because you're suffering are two entirely different things. Only the first one is the coward's way out.

And doctors are ordering the DO NOT resuscitate orders Not the families.

• Banned
Nobody has a right, a reason, excuse in the world to play God and kill someone.

What if it's upon their request though? Do you believe in letting animals suffer? Why should humans have to if animals don't?

The right to die quickly becomes an obligation to die. The decision moves from an individual deciding to end suffering to some bureaucrat making the decision for th. Not long ago it took four people to hold an elderly woman down so she could be euthanized, for her own good. If she was screaming "I don't want to die" she wasn't thinking clearly.

When some teen age girl says "I wish I was dead", she would have a needle in her arm before the words were fully out.

What if it's upon their request though? Do you believe in letting animals suffer? Why should humans have to if animals don't?

Hmmm, you do have the point with animals and that is extremly difficult to do pet owners do let them go until well the obvious is to painful to watch.
But I still do not know or feel that it’s right. Totally way to many what if’s for me.

I can’t stand the thought of killing someone another human yet today they want to kill babies 28 days after they are born wth has a soul for that or better yet do they even have a soul to do something such as that to a baby.

An old person, back to square one with that feeling.

Of course you didn't. No one does. That's the way it turns out though.

All I'm saying is which is better when you're old and sick? Dying a slow and painful death? Or just getting it over with already and dying quickly? I would personally choose the latter.

Hmmm, you do have the point with animals and that is extremly difficult to do pet owners do let them go until well the obvious is to painful to watch.
But I still do not know or feel that it’s right. Totally way to many what if’s for me.

I can’t stand the thought of killing someone another human yet today they want to kill babies 28 days after they are born wth has a soul for that or better yet do they even have a soul to do something such as that to a baby.

An old person, back to square one with that feeling.

That's different. Abortion is killing babies that don't have a choice. Killing somebody who has a choice is just honoring their respect when they're dying anyways.

Besides, I would just be like Jesus take me now and say goodbye to this old and sinful world.

That's different. Abortion is killing babies that don't have a choice. Killing somebody who has a choice is just honoring their respect when they're dying anyways.

Just think of the profits these hospitals make offing people too.
DNR they did that to a healthy down syndrome young girl 19 yrs old
here story is here it’s sickening how these hospitals kill for profit.

I'm fine with you taking your own life. I do not support anyone else doing it.

Isn't there a pill you can take at home or something to do it yourself if you wanted to?

Forum List

Back