EV owners sure look stOOpid now!!

Anything else stupid to say?
There’s no shortage of petrol or diesel in the UK.

The shortage at petrol stations is caused by issues with transporting fuel from distribution terminals to forecourts.

Fucking dickhead.

There’s no shortage of petrol or diesel in the UK.

The shortage at petrol stations is caused by issues with transporting fuel from distribution terminals to forecourts.

Fucking dickhead.

Maybe you have a shortage of drivers because no one wants to work around dickheads like you.

Actually, Tesla does have solar powered home systems for electric vehicles. I'm sure other companies do as well, if you don't like Tesla, but there ARE options. People just don't want the RIGHT options, they just want the POPULAR ones to make them "look good"!!!
And solar is a lousy option in cloudy, rainy England.

Oh...watching progressives get pwn'd is hysterical :eusa_dance:
We've been making fun of the climate crusader nutters for over 10 years now in this forum! Just another thread example here!:2up:

"Land yacht"

In 2021, Americans still sprinting out to buy their land yachts....only now they are SUV's and trucks. Progressives have missed the memo. :hello77:

Last year, Ford sold 2X as many trucks as all EV sales combined:spinner::spinner::spinner:
Ford has stopped making cars with the exception of electric mustangs. It’s a truck or suv or nothing. They lost a sale to me last year because of that. I wanted a new Hybrid Fusion to replace mine, but bought the old one out instead and bought a Buick Enclave instead. A real luxurious land yacht, twenty mpg on the street, power everything, alerts for everything. The only thing it lacks is adaptive cruise control. I use the fifty mpg Fusion for around town and either my Spyder or the Buick for trips.

Peak hours are during the daytime
Most people want to recharge overnight
Depends, if you use more than half your charge getting to work, you aren’t getting home unless you can charge during the day. The few people I knew with Tesla’s In California had long commutes and used most of a charge one way. They bought the Tesla to save money on gas.

As has been repeatedly shown, that 2 percent will go to 25 percent by the end of the decade
And do you really think that they can expand the generation capacity by twenty five percent in nine years? The ecology freaks would have multiple cows with all those wind and solar farms threatening the ecology and wildlife. And they sure aren’t going to allow nuclear generating stations to be built, or any new dams either.

The power grid hasn't adapted to California or Texas in decades. The demand for energy won't increase as much as where we are needing energy to come from. I don't think the powers that be have thought this through.
It’s damned near impossible to get large generating projects approved in California, they can’t even expand existing generating stations. Too many ecological roadblocks in the approval process and too many NIMBYs.

You can have a cutoff installed that will allow you to use the solar power in your home, while isolating your entire property from the grid. That way a power failure doesn't leave you in the dark and your solar doesn't endanger power linemen.
Not in Arizona, I asked when I had my panels installed.

Ford has stopped making cars with the exception of electric mustangs.

Not quite true. Not yet, anyway.

They still do offer a line of traditional, internal-combustion-engined Mustangs.

https://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/

But that is their only car, at least in the U.S., that isn't some kind of truck or SUV or crossover.

And oddly, the “electric Mustang” isn't a car, it's a crossover.

1638470618264.png

1638470593270.png

Hard to argue with such paranoia

See my Signature
That’s not paranoia, it’s experience with California’s government. Time after time either new taxes are enabled or increased to deal with a problem in a necessary area like transportation or law enforcement, and time after time the new money is siphoned off for another project and the politicians come back for more taxes. Hell tolls were established to pay for the Golden Gate Bridge, it’s been paid for many times over, but the tolls were still being charged the last time I was in San Francisco.

That’s not paranoia, it’s experience with California’s government. Time after time either new taxes are enabled or increased to deal with a problem in a necessary area like transportation or law enforcement, and time after time the new money is siphoned off for another project and the politicians come back for more taxes. Hell tolls were established to pay for the Golden Gate Bridge, it’s been paid for many times over, but the tolls were still being charged the last time I was in San Francisco.

Still are. Tolls never go away.

A perfect example is a set of taxes on gasoline, diesel fuel, and motor vehicle registration.

Through rather blatant fraud, the criminals who infest our state government got the voters to pass an initiative giving them free reign to keep raising these taxes without the restraints that we've long had in place against tax increases in general. That initiative explicitly stated that any such tax increase were to be used for building and maintenance of transportation-related infrastructure, and for no other purpose.

So, our roads are deteriorating, and the state is not doing nearly enough to maintain or repair them. Every year, pointing to the deteriorating conditions of our roads, they raise these taxes, and promise that the new revenues will be spent on fixing the roads. And every year, it's not clear where these extra revenues are going, but they sure as Hell are not being used to fix the roads, so come another year, the roads are still not being fixed, and they raise our taxes again, promising to use it to fix the roads.

And every election cycle, through some combination of too many voters being too abysmally ignorant and/or stupid, and widespread corruption in the electoral process itself, the very same criminals keep getting elected back into office, where they continue stealing from us.

Really? That is surprising. In the event of a power failure, the solar panels will backfeed and potentially hurt the linemen.
No, the cut off is mandatory. It shuts down the feed from the panels from the house. I wouldn’t be against a cutoff from the grid that let me use the power from the panels.

I saw a woman in a Tesla stuck in an intersection.

The thought occurred to me if this was a battery power issue?

If my car runs out of gas I just walk down the street and grab some.

If your car runs out of battery power...

Can you plug them in at your house?

Is there some type of adapter?

Do you have to go to the charging station and sit there for 30 minutes?
Actually the Democrats' cap and tax plan that they tried to jam through for GE, the one that Obama promised would make your electricity rates skyrocket, had a provision that create the first ever national building code i the USA. That code required that every parking space have a special charger for an electric vehicle.

For example, If you has a two car garage, you couldn't get a permit to fix the roof on your home unless you upgraded your electric service and installed two EV chargers in your garage that cost several hundred dollars a piece.

Ted Kennedy's brain cancer and the tea party Republican revolution of 2010 is the only thing that prevented it.

That cap & tax bill would have been a death blow to our economy.

I'm not a religious person, but sometimes I think Ted Kennedy's brain cancer was divine intervention. It saved us from disaster.

Last edited:
Yet Tesla's have the highest satisfaction rating of any of the automobile producers. LOL

"satisfaction"........an entirely different topic. Again......progressives fucking with semantics.

The issue is, that "satisfaction" isnt resonating in the market. d0y. They only sold 226,000 Teslas in the US last year.......thats a joke. Americans dont care. They like their ICE vehicles just fine.

What the EV bozo's dont get........never have......they still dont get that Americans have ALWAYS liked their big stylish cars. Tesla has the style of a cabbage patch doll. Americans like their big-ass SUV's and trucks. Look at the sales #'s......your eyeballs pop right out of their sockets.

Tesla a niche market.......and almost solely purchased by people with money.

lAuGhaBle.................. 2020 US Electric Vehicle Sales Report

No debating any of my points.......as per usual.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back