Eurabia?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Interesting take from a European, links:

http://politicscentral.com/2006/11/28/eurabia_is_real_enough_unfortu.php

When we read Ralph Peters’ NY Post column last Sunday - The ‘Eurabia’ Myth: Muslims Take Over Europe? Sorry, There’s No Chance - we at Pajamas Media thought Peters’ ideas were a good subject for debate. And we could think of no one better to do it than Paul Belien of The Brussels Journal. Belien accepted our invitation and he did such a good job we decided his riposte would be the start of a series of such responses on PJM. EN GARDE, Mr. Peters!

Ralph Peters’ latest book “Never Quit the Fight” proposes a map of how America should redraw the borders in the Middle East. This enraged many Muslims.

Perhaps, having enraged Middle East Muslims, Peters, a retired US Army intelligence officer, thought it was about time to restore the balance and enrage non-Muslim Europeans.

Last Sunday he published an op-ed piece in the New York Post, entitled The ‘Eurabia’ Myth: Muslims Take Over Europe? Sorry, There’s No Chance.

Peters’ argument is that Muslim immigrants will never be able to conquer Europe because the Europeans are “world-champion haters” who will never let “impoverished Muslim immigrants” take over their societies.
On the contrary, Peters asserts, the “continent that perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing” will “over-react with stunning ferocity.” Europeans, Peters reminds us, “are just better [than Muslims] at the extermination process. […] It’s the difference between the messy Turkish execution of the Armenian genocide and the industrial efficiency of the Holocaust. Hey, when you love your work, you get good at it.” :shocked:

Hence, “Europe’s Muslims will be lucky just to be deported,” Peters says. Fortunately for these Muslims, however, Peters is more than willing to deploy the U.S. Army in Europe “to guarantee the safe evacuation of Europe’s Muslims.” He even invites a good number of them to settle in America since the United States has such a good track record with Muslim immigrants, who “have a higher income level than our national average.” again, :shocked:

Ralph Peters’ diatribe against the Europeans reminds me of those anti-American Europeans who accuse Americans of being the “world-champions of genocide.” To prove their point they invariably refer to the plight of the American Indians, once the rulers from the Redwood Forest to the New York Island, now exterminated and confined to reservations. Though the number of people voicing such opinions is growing in Europe I do not take their vicious arguments seriously. I do not take Peters’ vicious anti-Europeanism seriously either, though I have noticed that this type of American anti-Europeanism is growing as well.

While visiting the US recently I met a conservative professor who told me almost literally the same thing as Peters. He, too, said that Europeans were ineradicably vicious, that hating others is in their blood and that they can never be cured of their mass-murdering impulse. He, too, said that, rather than taking native European immigrants in, America should open its doors to Muslims, because those people “can at least be respected while Europeans can only be despised.” He even added that the biggest mistake the U.S. made during WWII was to nuke Japan instead of Europe.

I can understand why these conservatives have come to despise Europe. They despise it because it refused to assist the U.S. in Iraq and because it refuses to stand with Israel. They know well enough, however, that the reason why European governments, such as that of France, do not stand up against radical Muslim regimes in the Middle East, such as Iran’s, is because these governments fear the large minorities of Muslims within their own borders. In short, they despise Europe because it has lost the will to fight for its own survival. Nevertheless, they blame Europe for exactly the opposite reason.

Their contempt has turned to hatred, which is understandable because it is all too human, but it is nevertheless utterly wrong.

Those who despise Europeans for having lost their willingness to fight back against Muslim arrogance are now accusing them of wanting to exterminate the Muslims. Those who have come to hate the Europeans are now saying that Europeans are “exacerbating fear and hatred.” They claim that Europeans are contemplating a second holocaust – this time with the Muslims as their victims.

In their hatred for Europe some conservatives even seem to have begun to embrace the Muslims. Peters is prepared to invite the latter to come to America, thus welcoming to the U.S. the cause of Europe’s disease today. It is said that hatred makes people blind, and Peters’ article in America’s most conservative newspaper is the best example of this.

As a European who loves America I belong to a minority. I edit an online magazine The Brussels Journal which tries to rally the small band of pro-American Europeans and warn America not to make the fatal mistakes we have made in Europe.

I can assure you that “Eurabia” is real enough. We have received threats from extremist muslims, we have been harassed by the authorities. I was present when earlier this year a group of scholars met in The Hague to discuss Eurabia. I saw how they had to do so anonymously, under assumed names and under police protection.

Eurabia is not a myth. Eurabia is all too real.

We see how the inner cities and suburbs in various European countries are degenerating into “no go” areas, where people get killed, where the police no longer venture and where radical Muslims hold sway. The French authorities have published a list of 751 “sensitive urban areas,” which are no longer under the control of the authorities and which have become, as Daniel Pipes remarked, the “Dar al-Islam, the place where Muslims rule.” Almost 5 million people, or 8% of the French population, live in these “sensitive urban areas.” But, apparently, there is hope, because here is Ralph Peters in The New York Post, offering to have the U.S. intervene and evacuate the inhabitants to America!

Americans do not realize how dramatic the situation is in Europe today. The Europeans are running. Instead of fighting they are leaving. They are leaving the cities for the countryside. In my home town of Antwerp 5,000 immigrants move in every year while 4,000 Antwerpians move out. Many Dutch are leaving their highly urbanized country for places such as rural Norway. Some are leaving Europe altogether.

The Netherlands and Germany have more emigrants than immigrants today,
and in other countries, such as Belgium, Britain and Sweden the number of emigrants is rising. These people are not driven by hatred, they are driven by despair and the hope for a better future which they realize their Eurabian home countries are no longer able to provide.

Paul Belien is editor of The Brussels Journal and an adjunct fellow of the Hudson Institute.

Yep, now that Europe has been castrated, the days of the Knights Templar and Gendarmes and even La Resistance long over, the days of Europistan are just on the horizon.

He even added that the biggest mistake the U.S. made during WWII was to nuke Japan instead of Europe.

Considering Germany unconditionally surrendered on May 8th 1945, and the first nuclear bomb test was on July 16th 1945, I think it would of been a big mistake to drop the nuke on Germany after that war was already over. :eek2:

And this guy is a professor?

Swedish Authorities Helping Hunt Down Muslim Christian Convert

Posted by Daniel Greenfield
Sep 7th, 2012

Sharia law in the West? What Sharia law? Besides in this case Sharia is best spelled “Petrodollars” and “Street riots.”

---
Prosecuting lawyer, Humood Al-Khaldi, said that whilst the penalty in Islam of death for apostasy is clear, ‘the roles played by the two men, the Saudi and Lebanese, in making the girl become Christian should be taken into consideration’. He said ‘the court should make sure first that the girl was coerced into converting to Christianity and fleeing the country’. According to Gulf News, ‘Most Saudis reacting to the Khobar woman saga . . . have been calling for stringent action against the Lebanese and Saudi nationals for their alleged roles in the case, claiming that they were “well aware of the consequences of their act”.’…

On 2 September the Saudi Gazette reported that ‘Interpol is co-ordinating with the Saudi Embassy in Stockholm and Swedish authorities to return the girl to her homeland before her “kidnappers” move her to another country.’ The embassy reportedly has started a search for the woman, with the aid of Swedish authorities.

When we read Ralph Peters’ NY Post column last Sunday - The ‘Eurabia’ Myth: Muslims Take Over Europe? Sorry, There’s No Chance - we at Pajamas Media thought Peters’ ideas were a good subject for debate. And we could think of no one better to do it than Paul Belien of The Brussels Journal. Belien accepted our invitation and he did such a good job we decided his riposte would be the start of a series of such responses on PJM. EN GARDE, Mr. Peters!

Ralph Peters’ latest book “Never Quit the Fight” proposes a map of how America should redraw the borders in the Middle East. This enraged many Muslims.

Perhaps, having enraged Middle East Muslims, Peters, a retired US Army intelligence officer, thought it was about time to restore the balance and enrage non-Muslim Europeans.

Last Sunday he published an op-ed piece in the New York Post, entitled The ‘Eurabia’ Myth: Muslims Take Over Europe? Sorry, There’s No Chance.

Peters’ argument is that Muslim immigrants will never be able to conquer Europe because the Europeans are “world-champion haters” who will never let “impoverished Muslim immigrants” take over their societies.
On the contrary, Peters asserts, the “continent that perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing” will “over-react with stunning ferocity.” Europeans, Peters reminds us, “are just better [than Muslims] at the extermination process. […] It’s the difference between the messy Turkish execution of the Armenian genocide and the industrial efficiency of the Holocaust. Hey, when you love your work, you get good at it.” :shocked:

Hence, “Europe’s Muslims will be lucky just to be deported,” Peters says. Fortunately for these Muslims, however, Peters is more than willing to deploy the U.S. Army in Europe “to guarantee the safe evacuation of Europe’s Muslims.” He even invites a good number of them to settle in America since the United States has such a good track record with Muslim immigrants, who “have a higher income level than our national average.” again, :shocked:

Ralph Peters’ diatribe against the Europeans reminds me of those anti-American Europeans who accuse Americans of being the “world-champions of genocide.” To prove their point they invariably refer to the plight of the American Indians, once the rulers from the Redwood Forest to the New York Island, now exterminated and confined to reservations. Though the number of people voicing such opinions is growing in Europe I do not take their vicious arguments seriously. I do not take Peters’ vicious anti-Europeanism seriously either, though I have noticed that this type of American anti-Europeanism is growing as well.

While visiting the US recently I met a conservative professor who told me almost literally the same thing as Peters. He, too, said that Europeans were ineradicably vicious, that hating others is in their blood and that they can never be cured of their mass-murdering impulse. He, too, said that, rather than taking native European immigrants in, America should open its doors to Muslims, because those people “can at least be respected while Europeans can only be despised.” He even added that the biggest mistake the U.S. made during WWII was to nuke Japan instead of Europe.

I can understand why these conservatives have come to despise Europe. They despise it because it refused to assist the U.S. in Iraq and because it refuses to stand with Israel. They know well enough, however, that the reason why European governments, such as that of France, do not stand up against radical Muslim regimes in the Middle East, such as Iran’s, is because these governments fear the large minorities of Muslims within their own borders. In short, they despise Europe because it has lost the will to fight for its own survival. Nevertheless, they blame Europe for exactly the opposite reason.

Their contempt has turned to hatred, which is understandable because it is all too human, but it is nevertheless utterly wrong.

Those who despise Europeans for having lost their willingness to fight back against Muslim arrogance are now accusing them of wanting to exterminate the Muslims. Those who have come to hate the Europeans are now saying that Europeans are “exacerbating fear and hatred.” They claim that Europeans are contemplating a second holocaust – this time with the Muslims as their victims.

In their hatred for Europe some conservatives even seem to have begun to embrace the Muslims. Peters is prepared to invite the latter to come to America, thus welcoming to the U.S. the cause of Europe’s disease today. It is said that hatred makes people blind, and Peters’ article in America’s most conservative newspaper is the best example of this.

As a European who loves America I belong to a minority. I edit an online magazine The Brussels Journal which tries to rally the small band of pro-American Europeans and warn America not to make the fatal mistakes we have made in Europe.

I can assure you that “Eurabia” is real enough. We have received threats from extremist muslims, we have been harassed by the authorities. I was present when earlier this year a group of scholars met in The Hague to discuss Eurabia. I saw how they had to do so anonymously, under assumed names and under police protection.

We see how the inner cities and suburbs in various European countries are degenerating into “no go” areas, where people get killed, where the police no longer venture and where radical Muslims hold sway. The French authorities have published a list of 751 “sensitive urban areas,” which are no longer under the control of the authorities and which have become, as Daniel Pipes remarked, the “Dar al-Islam, the place where Muslims rule.” Almost 5 million people, or 8% of the French population, live in these “sensitive urban areas.” But, apparently, there is hope, because here is Ralph Peters in The New York Post, offering to have the U.S. intervene and evacuate the inhabitants to America!

Americans do not realize how dramatic the situation is in Europe today. The Europeans are running. Instead of fighting they are leaving. They are leaving the cities for the countryside. In my home town of Antwerp 5,000 immigrants move in every year while 4,000 Antwerpians move out. Many Dutch are leaving their highly urbanized country for places such as rural Norway. Some are leaving Europe altogether.

and in other countries, such as Belgium, Britain and Sweden the number of emigrants is rising. These people are not driven by hatred, they are driven by despair and the hope for a better future which they realize their Eurabian home countries are no longer able to provide.

Paul Belien is editor of The Brussels Journal and an adjunct fellow of the Hudson Institute.

European Social-Democrats.....no different than our Democrat Party.
Nothing is really worth fighting for.....

From Prager's "Still The Best Hope."
1. Following WWI, and reaching an apex during the Vietnam War, the Left has generally been hostile to anything having to do with war, often embracing pacifism. The bumper-sticker “War is Not the Answer” expresses a nearly universal Left-wing view.

a. The Left believes that just about every conflict can be settled through negotiations, that war solves nothing, and that American expenditures on defense are merely a sign of militarism, imperialism, and the insatiable appetite of the “military-industrial complex.”

b. In fact, violence is deemed immoral, and the use of the military considered nefarious, unless it is used as boy scouts would be.

c. Many Leftists oppose children viewing cartoons, like Bugs Bunny, that depict a stylized violence, not to mention playing with toy guns, war scenarios, or even drawing stick figures portraying violence.

2. Many universities have departments of “peace studies.” “The field of Peace Studies is alternatively known as Peace and Conflict Studies, Conflict Analysis and Resolution, and Peace and Justice Studies. It is concerned with the roots of conflict, the conditions for peace, and, ultimately, the daunting challenge of realizing peace on our little planet. To that end, if you major in Peace Studies, you'll read about and (hopefully) add to the large body of scholarship on the causes and prevention of war and how to create a more just and peaceful world.” Peace Studies

3. A central theme of Leftism is pacifism, largely because no welfare state can afford a strong military. Europeans came to rely on America to fight the world’s evils and even to defend their countries. This means that ‘equality’ trumps morality.

a. That is why Liberal elites are so confused: they venerate a Cuban tyranny with its egalitarian society over a free, decent, and prosperous America that has greater inequality of material wealth.

b. The Right regards pacifism as an accessory to evil.

European Social-Democrats.....no different than our Democrat Party.
Nothing is really worth fighting for.....

From Prager's "Still The Best Hope."
1. Following WWI, and reaching an apex during the Vietnam War, the Left has generally been hostile to anything having to do with war, often embracing pacifism. The bumper-sticker “War is Not the Answer” expresses a nearly universal Left-wing view.

a. The Left believes that just about every conflict can be settled through negotiations, that war solves nothing, and that American expenditures on defense are merely a sign of militarism, imperialism, and the insatiable appetite of the “military-industrial complex.”

b. In fact, violence is deemed immoral, and the use of the military considered nefarious, unless it is used as boy scouts would be.

c. Many Leftists oppose children viewing cartoons, like Bugs Bunny, that depict a stylized violence, not to mention playing with toy guns, war scenarios, or even drawing stick figures portraying violence.

2. Many universities have departments of “peace studies.” “The field of Peace Studies is alternatively known as Peace and Conflict Studies, Conflict Analysis and Resolution, and Peace and Justice Studies. It is concerned with the roots of conflict, the conditions for peace, and, ultimately, the daunting challenge of realizing peace on our little planet. To that end, if you major in Peace Studies, you'll read about and (hopefully) add to the large body of scholarship on the causes and prevention of war and how to create a more just and peaceful world.” Peace Studies

3. A central theme of Leftism is pacifism, largely because no welfare state can afford a strong military. Europeans came to rely on America to fight the world’s evils and even to defend their countries. This means that ‘equality’ trumps morality.

a. That is why Liberal elites are so confused: they venerate a Cuban tyranny with its egalitarian society over a free, decent, and prosperous America that has greater inequality of material wealth.

b. The Right regards pacifism as an accessory to evil.

COWARD DEAN

Interesting take from a European, links:...

so this was posted almost 5 years ago, what has happened since then ?

have europeans started fighting back and slaughtering mooselimbs in a new campaign of pogroms for freedom ? NO

have mooselimbs continued to create & grow their "no go zones" all over europe, enforcing their b.s. sharia law, declaring their sovereignty against the host countries ? YES

do i really think europeans will surrender their hard fought for countries to the invading hordes of sand monkeys ? NO

my sad prediction is another global conflict, likely starting in europe somewhere, and hopefully a positive ending with the utter, complete & total destruction of islam as a "religion" and placing that pile of caca into the category of evil, violent ideologies where it so rightly belongs

FUCK ISLAM
FUCK ALLAH
FUCK MOHAMHEAD
FUCK THE KORAN
FUCK THE HADITHS
FUCK THE IMAMS
FUCK THE MOOSELIMBS

TO HELL WITH THEM ALL

edit - oops this was posted almost 5 years ago, not 10, i was looking at when OP joined :)

Last edited:
xOverblik,P20Farve.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HV-VZHvIom.jpg

"We know the totalitarian by its smell"

Artists are worried about Islam:

11/15/2012

LONDON. Forty artists from around the world have got together due to their fear that the West is in the process of abandoning freedom. Their exhibition Passion for Freedom in London asks the question: Will our attempt to institute multicultural harmony pave the way for a totalitarian society?

What is freedom? How easy is it to lose it? And how hard is it to get it back?

These are great questions which are not easily answered.

Even so, 40 artists from around the world are at the moment making an effort at the art exhibition “Passion For Freedom” in London.

---
Artists are worried about Islam: | Dispatch International

Forum List

Back