EU to Allow Vaccinated Tourists This Summer

I couldnt care less.
I have no desire to visit.
Don’t think they'd want you to.

Shiiiit.....they'll let anyone in.
Look at all the muslimes they opened the door for.

Look at what they are doing in Spain.

Erm, that was filmed in Ceuta, nowhere near mainland Spain, just an FYI

If you feel the need to be a smart arse, be my guest......

I couldnt care less.
I have no desire to visit.
Don’t think they'd want you to.

Shiiiit.....they'll let anyone in.
Look at all the muslimes they opened the door for.

Look at what they are doing in Spain.

Erm, that was filmed in Ceuta, nowhere near mainland Spain, just an FYI

If you feel the need to be a smart arse, be my guest......
Thank you, I will.

Yay! As soon as Spain opens the borders, I'm off. Sunshine and tinto de Verano here I come
I heard that Spain is utterly popular among the British tourists and many choose it as a place for living after retirement. There are even 'British' villages there.

Why Spain, btw (from your own experience)? And not say Italy? More affordable prices and real estate?

Yay! As soon as Spain opens the borders, I'm off. Sunshine and tinto de Verano here I come
I heard that Spain is utterly popular among the British tourists and many choose it as a place for living after retirement. There are even 'British' villages there.

Why Spain, btw (from your own experience)? And not say Italy? More affordable prices and real estate?
Yes, a lot of Brits buy property there, including me. Most chose to live in "urbanisationes" with other Brits. I prefer to live amongst the Spanish people, who are very welcoming and tolerant of foreigners in general. The way of life and culture is very relaxed and attractive. Italy is more expensive in general unless you want to live in the country. A friend of mine lives in Abruzzo and enjoys a similar standard of living to me in Andalusia.

Forum List

Back