ESPN Personality Says ‘White People’ Are The NFL’s Problem

We want the big corporate cable companies to respond to us. They are monopolies. Goosing the public even as their market share declines. This way we all pay our fair share. But yea you are right on potential options.
How are they goosing the public, when plenty of folks in this country watch ESPN.

Why don't you point out what is false in hers?

"Without white people--there would be no large sporting groups including the NFL and all these uneducated flat out stupid ghetto rat football would be unheard of."
How do we know that when they won't sell an NFL team to anyone black. Michael Jordan has been doing pretty damn good with the Charlotte Hornets.

It would be hard for a white guy to say that about black folks when don't any black folks own an NFL team.
Are you this dense?

Imaging any white person saying the problems in America are the black people in this country.

Would the guy have a job? Would the media give him airtime?

“I just don’t know why people try to make this far more complex than it is,” Jones told Le Batard. “What’s the problem? White people.”

Jones added that it’s not every single white person that is the problem, but white people are the ones making these decisions

Are you this dense?

Imaging any white person saying the problems in America are the black people in this country.
I read you clowns posting that everyday on this very forum.
Would the guy have a job? Would the media give him airtime?

“I just don’t know why people try to make this far more complex than it is,” Jones told Le Batard. “What’s the problem? White people.”

Jones added that it’s not every single white person that is the problem, but white people are the ones making these decisions.
How many black owners are making these decisions in the NFL? Since that is what they were talking about.

Jones added that it’s not every single white person that is the problem, but white people are the ones making these decisions.

Please point out what is false in that statement.
Yeah because there are no black owners. So.... that maybe, just saying, might have something to do with why they make the decisions. At some point a black individual will buy an NFL team. Until then... that is who will continue to make decisions.
Meanwhile... the NBA and the NFL are just under 60% black players. A H U G E disproportional representation.

Haven't watched ESPN in a few years now. Once it turned into a leftist cesspool, I lost any desire to pay any attention to it.

As usual if there is a pea brain lefty commentator on the Negro Football League somewhere ESPN will hire them

How do we know that when they won't sell an NFL team to anyone black. Michael Jordan has been doing pretty damn good with the Charlotte Hornets.

He has. Then again, Jordan's an exceptional guy, and wickedly intelligent. He's a gentleman with a Midas touch.

Now, you say they won't sell an NFL team to anyone black.

Please name those black people who've have tried to purchase an NFL franchise and been turned down...

Yeah because there are no black owners. So.... that maybe, just saying, might have something to do with why they make the decisions. At some point a black individual will buy an NFL team. Until then... that is who will continue to make decisions.
Meanwhile... the NBA and the NFL are just under 60% black players. A H U G E disproportional representation.
So his words were true is what you are saying. I wonder if the Georgia Bulldogs would agree with sending all their black players home.

Forum List

Back