Escaping Christianity

I like how you wait until I leave, before you post! I did that on purpose, and I caught you.

Just shows that you're a a coward.

But you're also a racist.

What's wrong with black people?

Last edited:
I like how you wait until I leave, before you post! I did that on purpose, and I caught you.

Just shows that you're a a coward.

But you're also a racist.

What's wrong with black people?
What are you yammering about now, Roy?

Didn't I already address this in post #918?

There's nothing wrong with black people, Roy. They are God's creatures just like you and I.

What part of that didn't you understand?

Woah... hold on, you actually posted while i was online?!?

You have a serious problem with black people. You coward.

You only posted while I was online, because I called you out on it. Coward...

I had to fake going offline, to get you to reply... You're a coward....

I'm still here...

Ok, I'm going to log out, and let you do your chicken shit...

But I'll be back soon!

I'm not gonna keep doing this. just post when you won't see me.

Last edited:
Woah... hold on, you actually posted while i was online?!?

You have a serious problem with black people. You coward.

You only posted while I was online, because I called you out on it. Coward...
It’s all in your head, Roy.

I had to fake going offline, to get you to reply... You're a coward....
Everything will be alright, Roy.

Relax.
It was the truth though. You only post when I'm not around, so that you can get your friends to regurgitate your posts, and have some backup.

I understand, it's self defense. It's just not the way I roll.

Sorry to butt in on this lovely conversation, but can we just get along? I'm a Golden State Warriors fan and someone mentioned bringing back 'Nellie' or Don Nelson as coach back because the Warriors big men are missing due to injury or they're not really good except for Draymond. Nelson liked to play smaller, faster guys in small ball.

Don_Nelson_grows_his_own_marijuana_called__Nellie_Kush_.jpg

However, he's retired to Hawaii I think and he's like close to 90, so he's become a medical marijuana farmer. It is his hobby in retirement. So we're talking about him and then another friend brings in a giant doobie. Some guys want to smoke this thang, but I haven't done so in years. I said I wasn't sure I would get high, but I knew I would. I just didn't want to pass out or fall asleep and wake up on the floor. I knew it was going to be some strong shit. It could've been Nellie Kush or what Nelson grows on his farm.

Long story short, here is Nellie. 90 years young. He smokes his medical marijuana daily and I can see it's a huge doobie or it's in a gigantic bong. Anyway, hope you guys chill :chillpill:. Maybe a gigantic doobie will do you wonders instead of discussing religion or whatever. It's still the 50th anniversary of Easy Rider, so maybe you can get off on it. I'm off lol. I still like riding motorcycles. Oh yeah, RIP Peter Fonda.

Last edited:
Sorry to butt in on this lovely conversation, but can we just get along? I'm a Golden State Warriors fan and someone mentioned bringing back 'Nellie' or Don Nelson as coach back because the Warriors big men are missing due to injury or they're not really good except for Draymond. Nelson liked to play smaller, faster guys in small ball.

However, he's retired to Hawaii I think and he's like close to 90, so he's become a medical marijuana farmer. It is his hobby in retirement. So we're talking about him and then another friend brings in a giant doobie. Some guys want to smoke this thang, but I haven't done so in years. I said I wasn't sure I would get high, but I knew I would. I just didn't want to pass out or fall asleep and wake up on the floor. I knew it was going to be some strong shit. It could've been Nellie Kush or what Nelson grows on his farm.

Long story short, here is Nellie. 90 years young. He smokes his medical marijuana daily and I can see it's a huge doobie or it's in a gigantic bong. Anyway, hope you guys chill :chillpill:. Maybe a gigantic doobie will do you wonders instead of discussing religion or whatever. It's still the 50th anniversary of Easy Rider, so maybe you can get off on it. I'm off lol. I still like riding motorcycles. Oh yeah, RIP Peter Fonda.

Nellie was great but Kerr is da man. Hold what you got.

Hi five! Very nice!

But if you're trying to talk sports, I would love to! But I am MLB and NFL. Not NBA, or NHL. At least for high level talks... I'd love to discuss baseball and football, including fantasy, on another thread.

Shit, is there a thread already about this? Baseball's almost over, but NFL fantasy is still going good! And so many injures. Please, if you have a link, gimme it. :)

Forum List

Back