Eric Trump threatens to sue Maddow.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Maddow mentioned that little Eric would be appearing on stage with known antisemites who have praised Hitler. This seemed to hurt Eric's feelings and he threatened to sue. I understand that the trump kids grew up in an environment where they learned that a law suit was the proper response to anything they didn't like, but I'm not sure it's illegal to discuss who he chooses to share the stage with. It's obvious that Eric will do anything to emulate his dear old dad.
2022-08-09T203837Z_1882305984_RC28TV9FGYEE_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP_pxpqfp

He needs to either do it or not do it, but talking about doing it is just stupid

Maddow mentioned that little Eric would be appearing on stage with known antisemites who have praised Hitler. This seemed to hurt Eric's feelings and he threatened to sue. I understand that the trump kids grew up in an environment where they learned that a law suit was the proper response to anything they didn't like, but I'm not sure it's illegal to discuss who he chooses to share the stage with. It's obvious that Eric will do anything to emulate his dear old dad.

Let him try...:heehee:

The idiot OP loves to try to equate the Trumps with Nazis.

She claimed Trump was like Hitler because Hitler like to do paintings of buildings, and Trump built buildings. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

If he doesn’t want to be lumped with anti-Semites, he shouldn’t be appearing at events with them. His suit is ridiculous and typical of the fascist bent of the Trump crowd.

Forum List

Back