Eric Trump Splits With Dad on COVID Vax, Joins RFK Jr., Gen. Flynn, Drs. Peter McCullough, Judy Mikovits, Simone Gold, Dr. Zelenko, in National Tour

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
...And Other Anti-Clot-Shot Heroes on National Tour

This is the ultimate dream team I have been praying for. Now Trump coming out for booster makes a little sense. He's the bad cop to the good cop, his own son. Prediction: Eric Trump will run for president in 2024. And he will be unstoppable. No matter how much they cheat and they will. Because all these investigations going nowhere are doing one thing. They are exposing the play books and the players. We have got a map of the swamp.

Time to Free America | Time to Free America

Last edited:
I don't think he'd run, especially against his dad. I wonder how long the Lefties will keep calling Trump supporters "cultists" even when he's being booed for his vaccine stance?

I don't think he'd run, especially against his dad. I wonder how long the Lefties will keep calling Trump supporters "cultists" even when he's being booed for his vaccine stance?

He won't run against he dad. He is being set up and Trump will defer. And this stage is All-Star. Judy? Bobby? WOW WOW! These are the only people in the country people trust. It's a jui-jitsu master stroke. No one saw this coming.

Trump is still the leader of the trump/GOP party. It's still a cult.

Grifters are gonna grift.
As an American citizen if you are, would you want your level of living be reduced in a huge way for globalism if you live comfortably? Grifting has many avenues of thought.

Does anyone who took the Fauci Jab(s) feel it in their anus yet?

New Topics

Forum List

Back