Eric Swalwell calls for Comer's resignation

And he's right. James Comer is a Russian asset and has no business holding office in the USA. Add this to his other transgressions and a case could easily be made for expulsion, but it would be better if he just resigned.

You mean Eric "Fang Fang" Swallwell? The idiot moron?

Comer has been a well known Russian agent for a long, long time.

LOL

1708553744266.png

You can’t pray away the impeachment inquirys inevitable flop.

The most you can hope for is that your false propaganda is effective.
The facts that Comer has uncovered have been extremely effective. Most of the nation thinks Biden is corrupt. :dunno:

No, its 100% true, which is why you and I both agree that he is corrupt. Most of the nation knows Biden is corrupt. Lying about it isnt going to change that fact. :dunno:
Amazing.

Truly amazing.

This shit is going to be studied.by psychologists for years.

No, its 100% true, which is why you and I both agree that he is corrupt. Most of the nation knows Biden is corrupt. Lying about it isnt going to change that fact. :dunno:
So you still believe Alexander Smirnov despite him being indicted for lying to the FBI in an attempt to smear Biden?

Not even Comer is willing to go that far.

So you still believe Alexander Smirnov despite him being indicted for lying to the FBI in an attempt to smear Biden?

Not even Comer is willing to go that far.
It amuses me that you think Comers case against Biden hinges on one single thing. I didnt even know that fucking guys name until last week.. :laugh:

It amuses me that you think Comers case against Biden hinges on one single thing. :laugh:
You said it was 100% true.

People think Biden is corrupt because they believed the lies that Comer “uncovered”.

So congrats. You are now bragging that you are able to manipulate people into believing a hoax.

Forum List

Back