Eric invokes the 5th 500 times

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, no we don't know.
That statement above is mere histrionics.
Hyperbole to push a polemic.
Good poster 'BackAgain' does not "know" what the government is intending with Trump. If he does know.....well, mi amigo, now is the time to show us your bona fides.

Look, anyone can come on to this fairly public chatroom and offer up their opinion, be it informed and credible......or just unsupported silliness.
In my opinion, BackAgain's comments above are the latter. He doesn't 'know'.
But, if he truly does know, now is his chance to show us.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, life is complicated.
And one of the complexities is a thing called "clapback".
Hell, call it.....'counterpunch'.

The Trump family has been loud and strident in their defense of themselves, and in their attacks on Prosecutor James. In the press.
They have been going there early and often.
Ergo......what goes round, comes round.
Letitia James has access to the press too.

Here's what aggreived Eric tweeted....to the press, and a few million other interested folks:

"Letitia you can not escape your own words. This is all window dressing for your abuse of office and ethical misconduct (which we are prosecuting you for)," he wrote on Twitter, also decrying the investigation as a "PR move to revive a political career after your gubernatorial disaster."

And as 'we all know'......sauce for the gander, is sauce for the goose.

So suck it up, Eric. Mr. Five hundred 'We plead the 5th as what I would say would incriminate me in a criminal proceedings".

Two can play the 'try-it-in-the-press' game.
Furthermore, a person or a family being dragged by a public official is allowed to challenge the bases for the public official’s behavior. But there are professional rules of conduct which (in general terms) dictate that a lawyer shouldn’t be trying their actions in the press. So your final comment is as baseless as the rest of your gibberish stupid post, chiliconfuzed.

Last edited:
Tommy we still have a constitution and it’s the easiest answer to a loaded question, why answer any questions from a witch hunt? You are aware what the true intent is right, how questions and answers are structured, what the goal is?

Forum List

Back