Eric invokes the 5th 500 times

"If i was the DA it would encourage me that there was a lot there."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Irrespective if poster Tommy is a Brit, a Mick, a Scot, or hell from New Hebrides.....it matters little, as he brings up a perceptive point.

To wit: If they are turning themselves inside out (500+pleas) to avoid answering.....well, yeah, if I was a prosecutor I'd say to myself, hmmmmmm? 'Methinks the lady doth protest too much.' 'Why are they hiding whatever it is they are hiding'? What's up with that?'

Yeah, I could see a DA thinkin' that.
I kinda think you think the DA would think that too.
And with that kind of thinkin' there would like be an enhanced determination to get-to-the-bottom of what's going on.

Yeah, I think poster Tommy is not wrong in suggesting that perhaps the Trump's strenous efforts may make the DA's office all the more curious, all the more interested.
For the hound hunters on the forum......all those pleas for the 5th, well, that leaves an intriguing scent in the trail, a stronger scent.

But, I ain't a lawyer.
I ain't ever been investigated for a crime.
I've never felt guilty enough, or ashamed enough, over what I've done to feel a necessity to plead for protection under the 5th Amendment.

But this will be interesting to watch.
We live in such interesting times. America is in a golden age right now. We have so many blessings. And living in interesting times is one of 'em.

Good Lord. 500 times. There must be loads of stuff that he is looking to hide. I wonder if he even confirmed his name ?

And to think, this guy was one of the blob's senior advisors.

6 hours of it. That is monumental. If i was the DA it would encourage me that there was a lot there. Why wont Eric clear himself ?
Wow Commie Trumpybear isn't enough to satisfy your vast appetite now you go after Trumpyjr.

"You see the mob takes the Fifth," he said during one rally in Iowa. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

His shifty behaviour is obviously hiding some crimes. An honest man would want to help the authorities and clear his name.
So you think he knows tax code? They aren't asking him to opine on murder or destruction of property. Its tax code. Any sane person would plead the 5th as well. Let the experts sort it out.

What "authorities"? The Gestapo interrogators are the ones who should be doing jail time Commie.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You know, good poster brownson, I have entertained my own speculation on how old you must be. Either really really young....and just playin' on the 'puter with the grown-ups as a youthful troll.

Or.........

Really really old.......to be afright of the Gestapo (gone since about May of 1945) and afright of "Commies" (gone near 30 years in Russia, Poland, Angola, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Moldovia, Yemen, Cambodia, Afghanistan, Romania, Slovenia, Etheopia......and a great big bunch of others. In fact, almost all are gone.....save maybe a handful with their versions of Marxism-lite: China, Vietnam, Cuba, and Laos.

So, it seems your boogeyman "Commies" are getting pretty geriatric.....if not long dead.

Now, I'm not disrespecting for your fears. Hell, lotsa things scare lotsa people.
But, good poster brownson, your boogeymen are dated.

If you're gonna live in fear.....maybe get some that are ain't quite so, ah, 'grandpa-ish'. It would be more sylish if you were hyperventilating over, say Covid, or SARS, or Ebola, or vaccines, or Anthony Fauci.

Just sayin'.

I have zero problem with someone taking advantage of their Constitutionally protected rights...
We know the government isn’t looking to do justice. We know they are looking to set-up any person related to Trump (by blood or job).

Resorting to the right not to answer questions which MIGHT put you in criminal jeopardy has never been validly considered any kind of admission. It simply isn’t. If the author of the moronic OP were invited to stick his head in a noose, he would be under no obligation to assist the hangman.

"They aren't asking him to opine on murder or destruction of property. Its tax code."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All 500+ questions were on arcane tax law?
Really?
How do you know?

And then, for those who are hyperventilating over the righteous parading of Don Sr.'s oft-repeated opinion that 'only criminals plead the 5th'......well, I'm quite cool with that being run up the flagpole. Hoisted on his own petard. Chickens returning to the roost. Goose sauce = Gander's sauce. What goes around comes around. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

I think that is exactly what satire, ridicule, Bill Maher, and Saturday Night Live were developed for. To hold up egregious hypocrisy and ...... laugh at it.

Until, that is, the indictiments.
Then the laughter ends.
And the applause begins.

IMHO

Good Lord. 500 times. There must be loads of stuff that he is looking to hide. I wonder if he even confirmed his name ?
Such is the Trump crime organization.

So why can’t this super smart DA find evidence and charge these people and President Trump?

The DA has absolutely nothing, so all she can do is harass Trump’s family and friends.

New Topics

Forum List

Back