Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

Lefties don't care what happened to Clapton's hands, since it is bad optics for the vaccine political agenda. Lefties are only on this thread to try marginalizing Clapton's injuries.
I don't speak for others but it's not that I don't care, it's that it lasted 2 weeks. Two weeks unable to do his job is miniscule compared to what he might face if he were to contract covid-19. You're trying to make it sound like it was permanent.
Oh brother---inability to use your hands isn't a bad side effect for you?

Lefties don't care what happened to Clapton's hands, since it is bad optics for the vaccine political agenda. Lefties are only on this thread to try marginalizing Clapton's injuries.
I don't speak for others but it's not that I don't care, it's that it lasted 2 weeks. Two weeks unable to do his job is miniscule compared to what he might face if he were to contract covid-19. You're trying to make it sound like it was permanent.
Oh brother---inability to use your hands isn't a bad side effect for you?
Your reading comprehension issues are not my problem.

Nice try but you said you hope he gains the use of his hands as though he hadn't already.
Wrong. I said that he gains the "full" use of his hands. It doesn't matter though, since it is obvious what your intent is here. Clapton was hurt immediately after recieving covid vaccines, which is just bad optics for vaccine culture and narrative. Your mission is to protect the notion that everything vaccine is good, even if it means marginalizing Clapton's injury. All roads lead to "vaccine is good", and you will only be supporting this narrative in any future posts.

TEMPORARY

He didn't lose the use of his hands PERMANENTLY
Start a thread about that.

Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way. You are attempting to marginalize Clapton's handicap and misfortune, so you are vile filth.
For how long?

He isn't handicapped because handicaps are PERMANENT

get a fucking dictionary
Clapton lost the use of his hands
because he fell asleep?

Nice try but you said you hope he gains the use of his hands as though he hadn't already.
Wrong. I said that he gains the "full" use of his hands. It doesn't matter though, since it is obvious what your intent is here. Clapton was hurt immediately after recieving covid vaccines, which is just bad optics for vaccine culture and narrative. Your mission is to protect the notion that everything vaccine is good, even if it means marginalizing Clapton's injury. All roads lead to "vaccine is good", and you will only be supporting this narrative in any future posts.
It doesn't matter if you said "full" or not. He said that side effect was gone after 2 weeks. You would have known that had you read real news.

The vaccine is good. Nothing is perfect and except for those who regrettably died from it, others are better off even with side effects that dissipate than risking catching covid. At least for those who are older or have comorbidities and are at high risk of complications if they catch covid.

Nearly everyone in the hospital these days with covid are those who didn't get the vaccine. That shows the vaccine is working.

The vaccine is good. Nothing is perfect and except for those who regrettably died from it, others are better off even with side effects that dissipate than risking catching covid. At least for those who are older or have comorbidities and are at high risk of complications if they catch covid.

Nearly everyone in the hospital these days with covid are those who didn't get the vaccine. That shows the vaccine is working.
As I said, all roads lead to the vaccine being good as far as your posts go. Your posts on this thread have nothing to do with Clapton, they only support the vaccine narrative.

As I said, all roads lead to the vaccine being good as far as your posts go. Your posts on this thread have nothing to do with Clapton, they only support the vaccine narrative.
Well your thread is also about the vaccine.

Indeed, that is how lefties view this thread. All roads must lead to "vaccine good." Clapton's injuries are meaningless here.

Indeed, that is how lefties view this thread. All roads must lead to "vaccine good." Clapton's injuries are meaningless here.
Yrs, it's true, I look at the big picture and not the single cases of people I don't know. The vaccines have been miraculous for the vast majority of people. With the exception of just a few, people getting the vaccine are no longer being hospitalized from covid. They're not dying from covid. So yeah, the vaccines are good.

Yrs, it's true, I look at the big picture and not the single cases of people I don't know. The vaccines have been miraculous for the vast majority of people. With the exception of just a few, people getting the vaccine are no longer being hospitalized from covid. They're not dying from covid. So yeah, the vaccines are good.
Lots of people recovered from the planDemic without vaccines, and most people who carried C-19 never even got sick. We would have achieved herd immunity without vaccines on this one.

At least you admit your subjective agenda.

Lots of people recovered from the planDemic without vaccines, and most people who carried C-19 never even got sick. We would have achieved herd immunity without vaccines on this one.
That's true, the vast majority who got it, survived it. The ones who didn't though, died a miserable death. And while some 30,000 to 60,000 die each year from the flu, for which there is a vaccine and no one's freaked out over it like cons have freaked out over the covid vax; some half a million died in a single year from covid.

At least you admit your subjective agenda.
LOLOL

By "subjective agenda," you mean interested in fewer people dying.

TEMPORARY

Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way. You are attempting to marginalize Clapton's handicap and misfortune, so you are vile filth.
For how long?

get a fucking dictionary
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL

TEMPORARY

For how long?

get a fucking dictionary
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL
Your only purpose on this thread is to marginalize Clapton's injury. You are doing a fine job of that. What you do not understand is why it is so important to you that his injury is marginalized.

TEMPORARY

For how long?

get a fucking dictionary
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL
Your only purpose on this thread is to marginalize Clapton's injury. You are doing a fine job of that. What you do not understand is why it is so important to you that his injury is marginalized.
and your only purpose is to exaggerate it

TEMPORARY

For how long?

get a fucking dictionary
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL
Even though we are political opponents, I pray that you never have to experience loss of use of your hands, even for a minute.

TEMPORARY

For how long?

get a fucking dictionary
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL
Even though we are political opponents, I pray that you never have to experience loss of use of your hands, even for a minute.
I'm not your opponent.

and you really don't know what my politics are.

FYI not everything is about politics.

And you also have no idea as to what physical injuries I may or may not have suffered.

That's true, the vast majority who got it, survived it. The ones who didn't though, died a miserable death. And while some 30,000 to 60,000 die each year from the flu, for which there is a vaccine and no one's freaked out over it like cons have freaked out over the covid vax; some half a million died in a single year from covid.
That's what they keep telling us.
But in the meantime, I don't know anyone or anyone who knows of anyone who died from it , and by the way, if you think conservatives are the only ones skeptical of this experimental vaccine, you should look again.

TEMPORARY

For how long?

get a fucking dictionary
For a few days

BIG FUCKING DEAL
I'm not your opponent.

and you really don't know what my politics are.

FYI not everything is about politics.

And you also have no idea as to what physical injuries I may or may not have suffered.

Forum List

Back