Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

So? You've shown no reason not to get the vaccine
I am here to discuss Clapton's injury. I'm not here to tell anybody to get the vaccine or not. Your job is to derail the thread topic and defend Vaccine Almighty.

Yet ANOTHER attempt to marginalize Clapton's injury in an effort to defend Vaccine Almighty. Lefties are such vile and disgusting creatures.

You must have read about the thousands of cases of people recovered from COVID-19 that have suffered permanent lung damage.

SARS-CoV-2 can attack the body in a range of ways, causing damage to the lungs, heart, nervous system, kidneys, liver and other organs

Yet ANOTHER attempt to marginalize Clapton's injury in an effort to defend Vaccine Almighty. Lefties are such vile and disgusting creatures.

You must have read about the thousands of cases of people recovered from COVID-19 that have suffered permanent lung damage.

SARS-CoV-2 can attack the body in a range of ways, causing damage to the lungs, heart, nervous system, kidneys, liver and other organs
Even though we are political opponents, I pray that you never lose the use of your hands, even for a minute. I also pray that you never wind up with an injury that nobody will recognize because it isn't politically correct at the time to recognize such an injury.

I am here to discuss Clapton's injury. I'm not here to tell anybody to get the vaccine or not. Your job is to derail the thread topic and defend Vaccine Almighty.
This thread is also about the vaccine. You made it that.
There are only 3 topics on this entire site for lefties. Election fraud, Jan 6, and Vaccine Almighty.

This thread is also about the vaccine. You made it that.
There are only 3 topics on this entire site for lefties. Election fraud, Jan 6, and Vaccine Almighty.
LOL

Nutcase, election fraud is a rightie hangup. Insurrection Day was caused by rightness. And the vaccine is a topic for all.

The topic is only a half truth.

It leaves out that Clapton has recovered the use of his hands after a couple of weeks.

The topic is only a half truth.

It leaves out that Clapton has recovered the use of his hands after a couple of weeks.
It also leaves out he already suffered from a disease limiting the use of his hands and feet.

It was temporary
Lefties have introduced the duration of Clapton's injury to this thread as a way to marginalize his injury. Lefties are desperate to marginalize his injury, since it interferes with the vaccine almighty. All roads MUST lead to "vaccine good."
Like I said Im left handed but I'm not a lefty.

Clapton has preexisting conditions like a lot of people. He was also a heroin addict and alcoholic for may years.

So he had a reaction to a vaccine that was temporary

It really isn't a big deal and it certainly isn't the disability or handicap that you seem to think it is.

It was temporary
Lefties have introduced the duration of Clapton's injury to this thread as a way to marginalize his injury. Lefties are desperate to marginalize his injury, since it interferes with the vaccine almighty. All roads MUST lead to "vaccine good."

Clapton has preexisting conditions like a lot of people. He was also a heroin addict and alcoholic for may years.

It really isn't a big deal and it certainly isn't the disability or handicap that you seem to think it is.

It was temporary

Oh now it is just an injury and not a disability?

I bet you're more worked up over it than Eric was.

It was temporary

It was temporary

I'm not defending anything

I am pointing out your ridiculous exaggeration

It was temporary

STILL trying to marginalize his injuries.

Quote the exaggeration

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration
you think his handicap should be marginalized

He isn't handicapped

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

Holy shit, I can't believe I am seeing such an attempt to marginalize his injury! Not being able to use one's hands is a severe handicap!

Is Vaccine Almighty really worth going to such lengths to marginalize Clapton's injury?

It was temporary

Quote the exaggeration

He isn't handicapped

Holy shit, I can't believe I am seeing such an attempt to marginalize his injury! Not being able to use one's hands is a severe handicap!

Is Vaccine Almighty really worth going to such lengths to marginalize Clapton's injury?
Handicaps are PERMANENT

Forum List

Back