Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

Probably those micro chips they've been injecting us with.
Why bother?
Everyone carries an electronic tracker/listening device with them everywhere, anyway..... and they even pay for the chance to do so.

Why would anyone bother with injecting microchips?
zombies.jpg

Lefties don't care what happened to Clapton's hands, since it is bad optics for the vaccine political agenda. Lefties are only on this thread to try marginalizing Clapton's injuries.

Lefties don't care what happened to Clapton's hands, since it is bad optics for the vaccine political agenda. Lefties are only on this thread to try marginalizing Clapton's injuries.
I don't speak for others but it's not that I don't care, it's that it lasted 2 weeks. Two weeks unable to do his job is miniscule compared to what he might face if he were to contract covid-19. You're trying to make it sound like it was permanent.

TEMPORARY

He didn't lose the use of his hands PERMANENTLY
Start a thread about that.

Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way. You are attempting to marginalize Clapton's handicap and misfortune, so you are vile filth.
For how long?

He isn't handicapped because handicaps are PERMANENT

get a fucking dictionary

I'm not a leftie.

Well I'm left handed but not a leftie

You're trying to make a temporary side effect equal to a life long disability

I don't speak for others but it's not that I don't care, it's that it lasted 2 weeks. Two weeks unable to do his job is miniscule compared to what he might face if he were to contract covid-19. You're trying to make it sound like it was permanent.
Did he know that it would only last for two weeks? That to me would the not knowing would be frightening as well.

Look I'm a huge fan of Clapton but for that article to say his livelihood is playing the guitar is ridiculous

Clapton is so fucking rich he never has to play another lick again

Did he know that it would only last for two weeks? That to me would the not knowing would be frightening as well.
I'm sure it was frightening. Not as frightening as getting sick from covid. But still, it wasn't permanent like the OP portrayed. And I note the OP also relied on a tin foil website which neglected to mention Clapton already suffers from peripheral neuropathy, which already made it difficult for him to play guitar. I doubt we'll ever know but it's possible the vax wouldn't have disabled his hands and feet if not for that. Regardless either, it appears he's doing better after the side affects of the vax wore off.

What I don't get is why some people rely on fake news sites rather than real news. Here's a much better, and more informative article, on the matter...

I'm sure it was frightening. Not as frightening as getting sick from covid. But still, it wasn't permanent like the OP portrayed. And I note the OP also relied on a tin foil website which neglected to mention Clapton already suffers from peripheral neuropathy, which already made it difficult for him to play guitar. I doubt we'll ever know but it's possible the vax wouldn't have disabled his hands and feet if not for that. Regardless either, it appears he's doing better after the side affects of the vax wore off.

What I don't get is why some people rely on fake news sites rather than real news. Here's a much better, and more informative article, on the matter...

Fair enough, I had Covid, it wasn't frightening, I was just really tired.

Are you sure it was Covid and not Cuervo?
I didn't have the hangover, so I'm guessing Covid, however, I could have been binging, in that case, I have no recollection. :)
If it was Cuervo, don't forget to take your second dose.

I have not made any statements about the duration of Clapton's injury. Lefties introduced duration as a means to marginalize his injury.

Last edited:
TEMPORARY

He didn't lose the use of his hands PERMANENTLY
Start a thread about that.

Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way. You are attempting to marginalize Clapton's handicap and misfortune, so you are vile filth.
For how long?

He isn't handicapped because handicaps are PERMANENT

get a fucking dictionary
Clapton lost the use of his hands

I have not made any statements about the duration of Clapton's injury. Lefties introduced duration as a means to marginalize his injury.
Nice try but you said you hope he gains the use of his hands as though he hadn't already. But that's what you get for relying on a fake news website. They also failed to mention he was already suffering from peripheral neuropathy. That's what fake news does.

Forum List

Back