Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

Bullshit, his doctors said it was a reaction to the shot. Many people have experienced ITP from the shot. It can happen when the body gets a virus or a vaccine.

His doctors should have advised against the shot he took (astrazeneca) which isn't US approved.

As Clapton said (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.)

Bullshit, his doctors said it was a reaction to the shot. Many people have experienced ITP from the shot. It can happen when the body gets a virus or a vaccine.

His doctors should have advised against the shot he took (astrazeneca) which isn't US approved.

As Clapton said (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.)
He didn’t take the Astra shot, he took the Moderna shot. But the same issues have been reported in most of these Vax shots.

Many people have experienced ITP from the shot
They have? Source? How many is "many"? By what mechanism does the vaccine cause this?

Now you are just spitballing.

And there are many more blood issues from these vaccines: blood clots and now heart issues too.

But keep screaming “there’s no proof”.
Sorry, not proof. That's one study that can be a false result, and it doesn't prove anything at all about your friend anyway.

They have? Source? How many is "many"? By what mechanism does the vaccine cause this?

And there are many more blood issues from these vaccines: blood clots and now heart issues too.

Sorry, not proof. That's one study that can be a false result, and it doesn't prove anything at all about your friend anyway.
Since when do you trolls accept proof?

He didn’t take the Astra shot, he took the Moderna shot. But the same issues have been reported in most of these Vax shots.

Please read the article.

in February, Clapton received his first of two AstraZeneca vaccinations

For his part, Clapton, once again, tells of his vaccination story, which he says left him bedridden for two weeks. Exacerbated by his pre-existing medical conditions, such as emphysema and nerve damage, the Astra-Zeneca (AZ) vaccine, he says, gave him many of the well-reported symptoms like chills, fever, and aches. Nevertheless, the experience he outlines was undoubtedly a little more intense than others

VelvetyAgileHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

I sure hope Eric Clapton regains full use of his hands.

Did you read the article. It includes:

Thousands upon thousands of women have been reporting countless reproductive issues after their injections. Even widespread reports of unvaccinated people experiencing side effects after someone close to them got their shot.

Reports of side effects because someone else got the shot?

Let's be serious.
Clapton lost the use of his hands

TEMPORARY

He didn't lose the use of his hands PERMANENTLY
Start a thread about that.

Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way. You are attempting to marginalize Clapton's handicap and misfortune, so you are vile filth.

So we have proof that life begins at fertilization, so when you abort, you are taking a life. There is proof that there are only two sexes except in very, very rare circumstances when a birth defect allows for a person to have both sex organs. Glad you are into science.

He does not care...indy is a disciple of Goebbels: the Big Lie. Repeat it enough and it becomes accepted as fact.

Probably those micro chips they've been injecting us with.
Why bother?
Everyone carries an electronic tracker/listening device with them everywhere, anyway..... and they even pay for the chance to do so.

Why would anyone bother with injecting microchips?

I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like
C5-T1------BOTH HANDS? how did that happen?
Because experimental science.

My friend developed a bruise on his hand, didn’t think anything of it. More bruising happened. Turned out his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. He would had died if he waited another day to get checked out.
Which had nothing to do with the shot.
i guess Clapton should have gotten the Virus instead. much better. moar adverse reactions. lol
Correct. The actual virus isn’t nearly as bad and gives better immunity to other variants afterwards.
citation needed, pathological clumsy lying spast. lol

I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like
Nerve damage not done by a shot but by the vaccine....

Nerve damage not done by a shot but by the vaccine....
by a gun shot, dear doctor?

Forum List

Back