Eric Bolling's 19 year old son dies of apparent suicide just 1 day after father was fired from FOX

It started with Cosby.
Women come forward 30 years later and claim sexual abuse. Now its bled over into MSM.

This guy got fired over ALLEGATIONS. And his kid was tormented enough to off himself. Now this guy has to battle for his name...and suffer the loss of his son.

This stinks.
Oh no. Cosby was lately. I remember the same thing used against Arnold Schwarzenegger when he ran for governor. It was done to Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas. All long before Cosby. The same method, complaints that are more than a decade old with no evidence.

Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself
--------------------------------------------------------------------- then again , there are many people that are embarrassed by one thing or the other that don't kill themselves Bulldog .

True. However that young man did, and the additional stress and embarrassment of his father's disgusting behavior (he was extremely close to his father) couldn't help but be a contributing factor. From the timing, it could well have been the factor that pushed the boy across that line.
Progressives celebrating

"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.
What do you think of this guy?
Anthony_Weiner%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Or this sick fucker...
2dacaa2165548fac7a1002e41c21743a--bill-clinton-memes-clinton-njie.jpg

Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself
--------------------------------------------------------------------- then again , there are many people that are embarrassed by one thing or the other that don't kill themselves Bulldog .

True. However that young man did, and the additional stress and embarrassment of his father's disgusting behavior (he was extremely close to his father) couldn't help but be a contributing factor. From the timing, it could well have been the factor that pushed the boy across that line.
You assume he's guilty. You're a douche bag, of course.

You seem to think I have authority to determine whether he is guilty or not. I left that up to the people at fox who investigated the incidents, and decided to fire him.
They simply didn't want the bad publicity, whether he was guilty or not. FOX doesn't have any authority to determine whether he's guilty.

Didn't say they did. They certainly had the authority to investigate the situation, and fire him as a result, which they did. The scandal and embarrassment of being fired in the midst of a sexual harassment case exists now. You can't deny that.

You assume he's guilty. You're a douche bag, of course.

You seem to think I have authority to determine whether he is guilty or not. I left that up to the people at fox who investigated the incidents, and decided to fire him.
They simply didn't want the bad publicity, whether he was guilty or not. FOX doesn't have any authority to determine whether he's guilty.

Didn't say they did. They certainly had the authority to investigate the situation, and fire him as a result, which they did. The scandal and embarrassment of being fired in the midst of a sexual harassment case exists now. You can't deny that.
Yes, I admit that FOX did a thorough job of staining his reputation.

Progressives celebrating

Facing reality isn't the same as celebrating. Which part of my post do you think is untrue?

"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.
Anthony_Weiner%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Jeez.

He's an asshole pervert who can't control his dick and needs to send pics of his manhood to young girls.

Why does that make you feel better about what someone you admire has done? Why must you losers deflect EVERY TIME?

Jeez.

He's an asshole pervert who can't control his dick and needs to send pics of his manhood to young girls.

Why does that make you feel better about what someone you admire has done? Why must you losers deflect EVERY TIME?

That's what I don't get, they can't even join the rest of humanity in condemning the perverts among them. Why? Why are these derps defending all these sexual deviants at Fox News that are finally being outed and fired?

Weird.

Any hint...ANY accusation founded or unfounded, is enough to ruin anyones rep regardless of whether they are eventually found innocent. Once said..its forever.

Remember that case against that child nursery group? I forget the name of it now. But those people were ruined...tried and hung as guilty...on the stories told by kids that turned out to be nothing but bullshit. RUINED, those people were. GUILTY forever. Same with that black girls that cried rape against those white boys. Forgot her name too.

This crap about the MSM setting fire to something not even burning yet, kills people. In more ways than one. And that Nancy Grace woman. omg. Don't even get me started.

Any hint...ANY accusation founded or unfounded, is enough to ruin anyones rep regardless of whether they are eventually found innocent. Once said..its forever.

Remember that case against that child nursery group? I forget the name of it now. But those people were ruined...tried and hung as guilty...on the stories told by kids that turned out to be nothing but bullshit. RUINED, those people were. GUILTY forever. Same with that black girls that cried rape against those white boys. Forgot her name too.

This crap about the MSM setting fire to something not even burning yet, kills people. In more ways than one. And that Nancy Grace woman. omg. Don't even get me started.

So do you think Fox even considered that when they fired him? Before then it was just an accusation. Now there seems to be some pretty strong evidence.

Forum List

Back