Eric Bolling's 19 year old son dies of apparent suicide just 1 day after father was fired from FOX

"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.
What do you think of this guy?
QUOTE]

I think you can't defend Bolling or Fox News so you want to change the subject.

"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.
Who gives a shit? Suicide is a cowards way out of real life

There's not much doubt and a lot of evidence that Weiner did what he was accused of, I think he even admitted it. In Bolling's case, not so much. What is the evidence, anybody know? Is there an email out there that has been verified to be from Bolling that has something off-color about it? IOW, where's the proof? Maybe Bolling is innocent like he says he is, and maybe his kid wa already dealing with drugs or depression long before this stuff came up.

Ever hear the saying that correlation does not prove causation? To run a story like this at a time like this with nothing but unnamed sources is bullshit. And to support this shit is hateful. This kind of shit is why the Left has such a bad reputation; I know it's wrong to paint the whole bunch by the actions of one or a few, but damn.

Anthony_Weiner%2C_official_portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Even less!

QUOTE]

Was I defending him or FN?

Are you stupid or something?

Eric Bolling was the victim of fake accusations. It is a shame that the fake story has grown. After all, I could say that 10 years ago, Issac Newton sent me texts of his naked genitals. I could pay a couple of friends to say they remember my telling them that at the time, even though they never saw such texts. It doesn't make any part of it true.

QUOTE]

I think you tried to equate Bolling with Weiner. Yes or no?

Eric Bolling was the victim of fake accusations. It is a shame that the fake story has grown. After all, I could say that 10 years ago, Issac Newton sent me texts of his naked genitals. I could pay a couple of friends to say they remember my telling them that at the time, even though they never saw such texts. It doesn't make any part of it true.

I couldn't agree more. There is something really big going on at Fox because I have a hard time believing everything that goes on there is a sex scandal.

This is a trying time for the Bollings. My heart goes out to the family. I hope they are given time and space to grieve.
The mainstream media will Endlessly harass them... that's what they do

Right, because who needs proof when it comes to a liberal? As far as you libs are concerned, all you need is an allegation and to hell with evidence.

1. There's already a thread on this story int he Media Forum.

2. What's this got to do with politics other than another lame attempt to smear Fox News with no evidence whatsoever of it's truth.

3. What kind of bullshit trash journalist/media outlet runs a story like this when that family is dealing with this kind of tragedy.

4. I hope Bolling sues the fuck out of these assholes. How the hell would anyone know why a 19-year old kid takes his own life? This is just plain disgusting.

Tissue?

No thanks. Do you think this is decent responsible journalism?

Couldn't agree more. Of course any son would have a hard time when their parents experience problems, but to say it was the cause of his actions is totally irresponsible. OD"s kill over 50 thousand Americans every year. I would bet a weeks paycheck that after it's all investigated, it had nothing to do with his father.

QUOTE]

I think you tried to equate Bolling with Weiner. Yes or no?
No.

Right, because who needs proof when it comes to a liberal? As far as you libs are concerned, all you need is an allegation and to hell with evidence.

Your posts are as if you are only talking to yourself. I guess you've missed the past year or so of Fox News shedding the sexual deviants that made up it's entire organization.

You're in luck, all those stories are still available, go do some research. Or not, I know typing is quite the workload for cons. Like reading.

How do you know the accusations are fake?

I couldn't agree more. There is something really big going on at Fox because I have a hard time believing everything that goes on there is a sex scandal.
How can you agree? How can either of you know the truth one way or another. You'd think these accusations would be easy to prove or disprove. You'd also think that Fox would vet them before firing a guy that they just centered a new show around. If multiple people claimed they got lewd texts and picture then there is likely evidence of this. Do you think Fox would fire him without seeing verifying evidence?

Well, you'd know its a lie. Newton doesn't have any genitalia.

How do you know the accusations are fake?
Strange question. No one has to prove innocence. Quite the opposite actually.

Forum List

Back