Eric Bolling's 19 year old son dies of apparent suicide just 1 day after father was fired from FOX

Eric Bolling was the victim of fake accusations. It is a shame that the fake story has grown. After all, I could say that 10 years ago, Issac Newton sent me texts of his naked genitals. I could pay a couple of friends to say they remember my telling them that at the time, even though they never saw such texts. It doesn't make any part of it true.
How do you know the accusations are fake?
Strange question. No one has to prove innocence. Quite the opposite actually.
Im not talking about proof in a court I'm talking about a proclaimations of innocence without seeing the evidence.

Wrong forum don't you think? Bollings isn't involved in politics and neither was his son. Try Current Events or the Media forum.

Eric Bolling was the victim of fake accusations. It is a shame that the fake story has grown. After all, I could say that 10 years ago, Issac Newton sent me texts of his naked genitals. I could pay a couple of friends to say they remember my telling them that at the time, even though they never saw such texts. It doesn't make any part of it true.
Im not talking about proof in a court I'm talking about a proclaimations of innocence without seeing the evidence.
It still does not work that way. You should be demanding to see evidence that supports the accusations. Have you seen any?

I don't like Boling. Never have. He's a tool.

However, just like a woman who cries rape, if the charges are false, do you support them going to jail? If these accusations of lewd pics sent unsolicited are false, the accusers should face some serious jail time, don't you think?

I couldn't agree more. There is something really big going on at Fox because I have a hard time believing everything that goes on there is a sex scandal.
How can you agree? How can either of you know the truth one way or another. You'd think these accusations would be easy to prove or disprove. You'd also think that Fox would vet them before firing a guy that they just centered a new show around. If multiple people claimed they got lewd texts and picture then there is likely evidence of this. Do you think Fox would fire him without seeing verifying evidence?

I don't know what's going on there, but somethings just don't add up.

It's the same with O'Reilly. He had the number one show on all of cable news television. Why would anybody fire a guy like that? It's not like his ratings were suffering from it. And even if they were, his ratings would still be higher than any other program on cable.

I'm the last person you would expect to be a conspiracy theorist, but there is something really amiss going on at Fox that I believe we don't know about. People that commit lewd acts usually have a record of it from young on. They don't just start in their middle ages.

"His dad and FNC parted company after the co-host of "The Five" allegedly sent lewd text messages to co-workers along with photos of his genitals."

Dafuq? That is what that weirdo did? One could surmise the Bolling household wasn't the most optimum environment for children growing up. Sad for the 19 year old kid. His father should be in jail. And no way around it this is what Fox News has hired ever since their inception. This is who Fox News is.

Right, because who needs proof when it comes to a liberal? As far as you libs are concerned, all you need is an allegation and to hell with evidence.

Your posts are as if you are only talking to yourself. I guess you've missed the past year or so of Fox News shedding the sexual deviants that made up it's entire organization.

You're in luck, all those stories are still available, go do some research. Or not, I know typing is quite the workload for cons. Like reading.

Sure, and every one of them are true too. What a sap.......

I couldn't agree more. There is something really big going on at Fox because I have a hard time believing everything that goes on there is a sex scandal.
How can you agree? How can either of you know the truth one way or another. You'd think these accusations would be easy to prove or disprove. You'd also think that Fox would vet them before firing a guy that they just centered a new show around. If multiple people claimed they got lewd texts and picture then there is likely evidence of this. Do you think Fox would fire him without seeing verifying evidence?

It's the same with O'Reilly. He had the number one show on all of cable news television. Why would anybody fire a guy like that? It's not like his ratings were suffering from it. And even if they were, his ratings would still be higher than any other program on cable.

I'm the last person you would expect to be a conspiracy theorist, but there is something really amiss going on at Fox that I believe we don't know about. People that commit lewd acts usually have a record of it from young on. They don't just start in their middle ages.

You gotta do something when the sponsors start to bail. Innocent or not, the bottom line is more important than justice.

It still does not work that way. You should be demanding to see evidence that supports the accusations. Have you seen any?

I don't like Boling. Never have. He's a tool.

However, just like a woman who cries rape, if the charges are false, do you support them going to jail? If these accusations of lewd pics sent unsolicited are false, the accusers should face some serious jail time, don't you think?
I sure hope that Fox demanded to see evidence before taking action. Its not really my place as a guy living in California, but if they didn't vet the problem and have valid reason to fire him then they should be held accountable.

My heart really does go out to Boiling. Nobody deserves to lose a child. If he really was falsely accused by Fox and they fired him for no reason, i'd be on a war path to sue the crap out of them. Especially if the turmoil had any part in his childs suicide. It makes my stomach turn if that is the case.

You may be right, but people change when they get power. Look at Clinton, Trump, Oreilly, they all the the same kind of power hungry egomaniac attitudes and it does not surprise me that they would cross boundaries to get what they want or to project their power. Look at Hugh Grant and Rob Downey Jr. with their hooker charges or Richie Gear with the gerbal up his butt. People do crazy things when they've achieved power and the norm gets old.

It's the sons the two Murdoch sons, they are liberal to the core.

As soon as this dies down, the same women will come forward claiming the Tucker Carlson and Greg Gutfeld harassed them. The only quasi man they want is gay Shep Smith.

It's under new management, young gimps who want to pander to their peer group of Democrats.

As soon as this dies down, the same women will come forward claiming the Tucker Carlson and Greg Gutfeld harassed them. The only quasi man they want is gay Shep Smith.
You think they they are Liberals so they are going to fire their most popular anchor and then a guy that they just gave his own show to based on no solid evidence?? Don't you think thats a little far fetched. Sometimes the simplest solution is most often the correct one. In this case the simplest solution is that there was reason for Fox to take the actions that they did. If not, then I completely support suing the pants off of them. If EB was innocent and this incident led to the death of his son, I expect he is going to come after Fox with all of Gods fury.

Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself
--------------------------------------------------------------------- then again , there are many people that are embarrassed by one thing or the other that don't kill themselves Bulldog .

True. However that young man did, and the additional stress and embarrassment of his father's disgusting behavior (he was extremely close to his father) couldn't help but be a contributing factor. From the timing, it could well have been the factor that pushed the boy across that line.
You assume he's guilty. You're a douche bag, of course.

You seem to think I have authority to determine whether he is guilty or not. I left that up to the people at fox who investigated the incidents, and decided to fire him.
They simply didn't want the bad publicity, whether he was guilty or not. FOX doesn't have any authority to determine whether he's guilty.

Allegedly. Has he gone to court yet? Been sued and lost? I thought it was innocent until proven guilty?

Meanwhile...poor kid.

It started with Cosby.
Women come forward 30 years later and claim sexual abuse. Now its bled over into MSM.

This guy got fired over ALLEGATIONS. And his kid was tormented enough to off himself. Now this guy has to battle for his name...and suffer the loss of his son.

This stinks.

You think they they are Liberals so they are going to fire their most popular anchor and then a guy that they just gave his own show to based on no solid evidence?? Don't you think thats a little far fetched. Sometimes the simplest solution is most often the correct one. In this case the simplest solution is that there was reason for Fox to take the actions that they did. If not, then I completely support suing the pants off of them. If EB was innocent and this incident led to the death of his son, I expect he is going to come after Fox with all of Gods fury.

No because Fox is not liable for what his son did even if it's found that was the case.

It started with Cosby.
Women come forward 30 years later and claim sexual abuse. Now its bled over into MSM.

This guy got fired over ALLEGATIONS. And his kid was tormented enough to off himself. Now this guy has to battle for his name...and suffer the loss of his son.

This stinks.
How do you know that Fox didn't see copies of these messages from the accusers?

It's under new management, young gimps who want to pander to their peer group of Democrats.

That must be it because it seems that somebody somewhere is trying to destroy that station.

It started with Cosby.

This stinks.

Even if that was the case, they would have to prove they were from Eric.

I have a problem with foreign phone solicitors these days. They somehow generate a phony number when they call my cell phone. I don't know how they do it and it seems the federal government can't stop them either; I'm on the Do Not Call list.

If some dot head can create a phony number to solicit whatever, I'm sure that somebody who wanted to destroy this man could do the same.

No because Fox is not liable for what his son did even if it's found that was the case.
They wouldn't be liable for his sons death but they are liable for wrongful termination and damages if they fired him based on empty accusations with nothing to back them up.

It started with Cosby.

This stinks.

Even if that was the case, they would have to prove they were from Eric.

I have a problem with foreign phone solicitors these days. They somehow generate a phony number when they call my cell phone. I don't know how they do it and it seems the federal government can't stop them either; I'm on the Do Not Call list.

If some dot head can create a phony number to solicit whatever, I'm sure that somebody who wanted to destroy this man could do the same.
You know you are jumping through hoops right? These were coworkers at Fox, multiple ones. The reporter that broke the story had 14 sources. Fox took a month to investigate and at the conclusion of the investigation they decided to terminate Bolling. Thats got to tell you something. Occam's Razor

Forum List

Back