EQUALITY<<<<——>>>>Freedom / pick a side

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
I understand and respect many of your problems with Bernie and our revolution. Freedom and Equality cant truly coexist. And I respect the flawed logic that more freedom is always good, its just wrong though.

Freedom to be a billionaire....while workers suffer.
Freedom to screw students with loans....while professors earn bank.
Freedom to charge huge price for medical care....while people die.
Freedom to discriminate in hiring and promoting....while inequality runs rampant.
Freedom to pay $7.25 an hour....while raking in billions for shareholders who literally do no work for it.

I support freedom as a general idea, but we cant have equality without some common sense restrictions and rules to keep it in check.

Oh i forgot, freedom to own any gun you want, while Rambo wannabes gun down people in our streets.

I understand and respect many of your problems with Bernie and our revolution. Freedom and Equality cant truly coexist. And I respect the flawed logic that more freedom is always good, its just wrong though.

Freedom to discriminate in hiring and promoting....while inequality runs rampant.
Freedom to pay $7.25 an hour....while raking in billions for shareholders who literally do no work for it.

I support freedom as a general idea, but we cant have equality without some common sense restrictions and rules to keep it in check.

80041382_979159719115871_1329275799538237440_n.jpg

TRUMP IS NOT CONTROLLED B THOSE MEN IN THE MEME THIS IS WHY THE GLOBALIST CAN NOT STAND HIM! THEY WANT US LIKE COMMUNIST RUSSIA WAS
THEY WANT US LIKE CHINA IS. ( SOCIAL CREDIT SCORING) Do u really want a scope up ur a** ...wake the hell up.

Equality isnt about what each person has, it is about equality where everyone has a chance to make something of themselves. Only in the United States is this accomplished. Oprah, Morgan Freeman, Shaq and other black people have done it, only lazy liberal stupid fucks who rely on the government to take care of them are enslaved to that government...

Oh i forgot, freedom to own any gun you want, while Rambo wannabes gun down people in our streets.
Liberal lunatics are the ones gunning down people in the street, where 40 years ago, those people were put into an asylum where they couldn't hurt anyone or themselves, Thanks Jimmy Carter for his liberal compassion to put them on the streets and now they fuck like bunnies.

Forum List

Back