Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you were challenging someone to prove their assertion that the pilot said Trump was on multiple flights. That insinuates the claim that the pilot said that isn't true -- which of course, it was. You lied. I've lost count of the lies you've told on this thread. Along with posting at least one photoshopped image putting Clinton and Epstein together where they weren't.
By law all passengers must be listed so which is it either he lied on the form or he lied under oath? in either case he is a liar and can not be trusted. So when are they going to charge him for falsifying records?

Who was it that got Epstein off with a slap on the wrist?

Trump's cabinet member and his lawyer. Acosta and Dershowitz. Clinton had nothing to do with it.
What did the cabinet member and lawyer do? Post the evidence.

What did the cabinet member and lawyer do? Post the evidence.

From your link:

OPR did not find that Department attorneys engaged in professional misconduct

That doesnt say what you claimed.

Hey stupid, asking someone to cut and paste something from the OP can't be a lie, no matter how much your warped mind wants it to be.

You are on tilt, you raving lunatic.
Of course it's a lie. The article shows he flew multiple times on Epstein's jet. You implied it didn't by asking him to prove it did.

Of course it's a lie. The article shows he flew multiple times on Epstein's jet. You implied it didn't by asking him to prove it did.
You continue to double down on your lunacy.

Telling someone to cut and paste from the OP can't be a lie, Fuckwit. Your batshit crazy obsession with me has fried your last two brain cells.

Sure it does...

He clarified that the millionaire mogul's flights happened before he was President.
Why can't you produce more than one FAA flight log, Dumbass?

You do know the FAA requires a complete list of every passenger on every flight, right? Why just the one record?

You lose again, Loser.

colfax_m needs to answer this one too since he made the original claim.

Last edited:
Why can't you produce more than one FAA flight log, Dumbass?

You do know the FAA requires a complete list of every passenger on every flight, right? Why just the one record?

You lose again, Loser.

colfax_m needs to answer this one too since he made the original claim.
LOL

You're still lying. The article indicates he flew more than once on that jet. I don't need to go looking for flight logs.

I'm still mystified as to how any rational thinking person would give any credence to anything said by anyone in the employ of Epstein or Gissele. At best they were whoremongers of children who most often came from homes that you wouldn't put a puppy in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back