Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

You're still lying. The article indicates he flew more than once on that jet. I don't need to go looking for flight logs.
Asking you to back up something isn't a lie. I'm beginning to think you don't know what the word means, Idiot. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If you can't produce FAA records you have nothing.

Neither does colfax_m

Asking you to back up something isn't a lie. I'm beginning to think you don't know what the word means, Idiot. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If you can't produce FAA records you have nothing.

Neither does colfax_m
LOL

I already backed it up. I quoted the article indicating he flew more than once. It's not my problem if that's not good enough for you.

By his own rules he is everything he has been accused of in this thread since he wont answer.
hilarious, he thinks he really answered. he has no fking idea when because he can't seem to post the post # in which he did.

LOL

I already backed it up. I quoted the article indicating he flew more than once. It's not my problem if that's not good enough for you.
So you lied. No FAA records to back up your lies.

Run along, liar.

looks like we are back to one trip for Trump, 26 for Slick's Willy.

I'm still mystified as to how any rational thinking person would give any credence to anything said by anyone in the employ of Epstein or Gissele. At best they were whoremongers of children who most often came from homes that you wouldn't put a puppy in.
The flight logs don't lie.

So you lied. No FAA records to back up your lies.

Run along, liar.
Nope, you're still lying. You were shown evidence he flew more than once. Denying you were shown that is not my problem. Neither is it my problem you want more evidence.

Nope, you're still lying. You were shown evidence he flew more than once. Denying you were shown that is not my problem. Neither is it my problem you want more evidence.
The words of a known liar are not proof of anything and the man never said anything about how many flights Trump supposedly took but records DO.

You don't even have a direct quote from the guy who was in cahoots with the Pedo for years, just what the author claims.

Without FAA records you have nothing, and are a proven liar.

26 for Slick's Willy, 1 for Trump.

The words of a known liar are not proof of anything and the man never said anything about how many flights Trump supposedly took but records DO.
The article indicates it was more than once. Learn English.

You don't even have a direct quote from the guy who was in cahoots with the Pedo for years, just what the author claims.

Without FAA records you have nothing, and are a proven liar.

26 for Slick's Willy, 1 for Trump.
False, I have an article about the pilot who flew him who testified in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back