What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

lantern2814

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pilot said "multiple times", regarding Trump.

You're just making up lies and vomiting them at this point, aren't ya? Poor little guy.
Hey dumbfuck, the flight logs show ONE time. From Florida to New York. You just love showing how utterly uninformed you are don’t you?

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Looks like Clinton was a frequent flyer traveling around the globe with a convicted pedophile.

How soon until leftoids turn this into something about Trump?

Oh, sorry, they already did. ;)

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Drudge has a big headline claiming Trump took one of those flights......in a vain attempt to make everyone think Hillary and Bill aren't the schmucks they really are.

Drudge? Who?

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like Clinton was a frequent flyer traveling around the globe with a convicted pedophile.

It was really nice of your boy to give a cabinet post to the DA who let Epstein off the hook in Florida.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
FAA records show one trip.

Gotta link to FAA flight logs showing multiple trips like Bill Clinton?
If this pans out like you may be suggesting then it’s another huge failed snd foiled libbie hoax. For all your hollering the score Clinton 23 Trump 1 is not good for your causes.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure, I like to see a girl naked but I don't go around talking about molesting them. Maybe that's because we are normal and not shit bags like you and your orange douche bag. Gad, no wonder you retards are so messed up.
So you have never said to another male in a low voice without knowing it was being recorded the word “pussy” and indicated your interest in potential sampling of same?

Last edited:

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good bye.

Ah, so you're not a person of their word. Figured.

Now I'm expected to deny your delusions? Clearly you are incapable of understanding the basic concepts of communication. Perhaps that's why you revert to your more natural state and and just fling shit around. Kindly fuck off now.

LOL

Keep denying you were talking about what you were talking about. It's quite amusing.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you have never said to another male in a low voice without knowing it was being recorded the word “pussy” and indicated your interest in potential sampling of same?
Have I ever claimed to have grabbed pussy...is that your question?

Nope. Never have and never will. Why? Because I am not degenerate like you and your orange douche bag. Get it now? Now, fuck off you degenerate shit bag and take your orange douche bag with you.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trump partied with pedophiles. True or False. True.
Trump partied with all sorts of people.
He had alot of friends.
But Trump likes grown women.....not teenagers like Bubba and Prince Andrew do.
FYI, Trump banned Epstein from his club because he was recruiting under-age girls.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Nope. Never have and never will. Why? Because I am not degenerate like you and your orange douche bag. Get it now? Now, fuck off you degenerate shit bag and take your orange douche bag with you.
He did not say he had
He said they will let you do it.
I have no idea how it is now but I guarantee you for most of my existence 90% of heterosexual males have guy talked once or many times more. Never specifically, just generally. So you just must not hang around men much who engage in normal wholesome relations and sometimes idly “gossip” about it,

Last edited:

San Souci

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Temper TEMPER!

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
FAA records show one trip.

Gotta link to FAA flight logs showing multiple trips like Bill Clinton?
So? There are no logs showing Clinton flew to Epstein's Island or anywhere near it.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump partied with all sorts of people.
He had alot of friends.
But Trump likes grown women.....not teenagers like Bubba and Prince Andrew do.
FYI, Trump banned Epstein from his club because he was recruiting under-age girls.
Trump paired with pedophiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List