Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Clinton was a frequent flyer traveling around the globe with a convicted pedophile.

How soon until leftoids turn this into something about Trump?

Oh, sorry, they already did. ;)

Looks like Clinton was a frequent flyer traveling around the globe with a convicted pedophile.

It was really nice of your boy to give a cabinet post to the DA who let Epstein off the hook in Florida.

1638331100646.png

FAA records show one trip.

Gotta link to FAA flight logs showing multiple trips like Bill Clinton?
If this pans out like you may be suggesting then it’s another huge failed snd foiled libbie hoax. For all your hollering the score Clinton 23 Trump 1 is not good for your causes.

Sure, I like to see a girl naked but I don't go around talking about molesting them. Maybe that's because we are normal and not shit bags like you and your orange douche bag. Gad, no wonder you retards are so messed up.
So you have never said to another male in a low voice without knowing it was being recorded the word “pussy” and indicated your interest in potential sampling of same?

Last edited:
Good bye.

Ah, so you're not a person of their word. Figured.

Now I'm expected to deny your delusions? Clearly you are incapable of understanding the basic concepts of communication. Perhaps that's why you revert to your more natural state and and just fling shit around. Kindly fuck off now.

LOL

Keep denying you were talking about what you were talking about. It's quite amusing.

So you have never said to another male in a low voice without knowing it was being recorded the word “pussy” and indicated your interest in potential sampling of same?
Have I ever claimed to have grabbed pussy...is that your question?

Nope. Never have and never will. Why? Because I am not degenerate like you and your orange douche bag. Get it now? Now, fuck off you degenerate shit bag and take your orange douche bag with you.

Nope. Never have and never will. Why? Because I am not degenerate like you and your orange douche bag. Get it now? Now, fuck off you degenerate shit bag and take your orange douche bag with you.
He did not say he had
He said they will let you do it.
I have no idea how it is now but I guarantee you for most of my existence 90% of heterosexual males have guy talked once or many times more. Never specifically, just generally. So you just must not hang around men much who engage in normal wholesome relations and sometimes idly “gossip” about it,

Last edited:

Temper TEMPER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back