Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Donald Trump flying on the plane is not new information.
This had been reported prior to the testimony from the pilot.
According to the flight logs, Trump did not fly to the island.
He traveled from Palm Beach to Newark Liberty airport.
Glenn & Eva Dybun were also on board.
This reportedly came while his jet was under maintenance.

Thank you....

Lol.

Donald Trump flying on the plane is not new information.
This had been reported prior to the testimony from the pilot.
According to the flight logs, Trump did not fly to the island.
He traveled from Palm Beach to Newark Liberty airport.
Glenn & Eva Dybun were also on board.
This reportedly came while his jet was under maintenance.

What IS new is the pilot saying he flew him on the plane multiple times.

And many of the rapes in the accusations happened at Epstein's house, not his island.

So the island thing is a bit of a red herring anyway.

What IS new is the pilot saying he flew him on the plane multiple times.

And many of the rapes in the accusations happened at Epstein's house, not his island.

So the island thing is a bit of a red herring anyway.
what ? people have claimed that under aged girls were seen naked on the islands beach ! you are just spouting lies because you know that island has been visited many times by leftists ! heck ! Epstein was a democrat ! once again another dem deviant [Epstein] has been exposed ! wow ! there sure are a lot of sicko's in your party !

you are just spouting lies
No you ignorant jackass, it is the truth. Many of the allegations of abuse are alleged to have happened at Epstein's house, not his island.

Dude, you seem to know nothing about this topic. Like, at all.

No you ignorant jackass, it is the truth. Many of the allegations of abuse are alleged to have happened at Epstein's house, not his island.

Dude, you seem to know nothing about this topic. Like, at all.
i have no doubt that the democrat pedophile committed the same acts at his home as he did on his island ! but you are insinuating that not much happened on his island ! and thats because many of your hero's may have visited that island !

yidnar For example, when Trump was accused to a court of child rape in a sworn statement, that allegedly occurred at Epstein
s house.

Ever been accused to the court of child rape? Me neither.

I know check the libnet...every mention of Clinton on Epsteins plane has Trump's name in the title....they think we are stupid I guess....
Well after taking over the entire Federal government, education, the media, etc., I suppose it builds a certain sense of arrogance with the assumption your opponents are rock stupid.

Last edited:
never heard of that incident !
Of course you haven't. You know fuck all about any of this. You have had to be corrected about 5 times already. You don't seem to know anything about the history of this topic or anything current regarding the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back