Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, what took you so long to speak up? I’ve been listening the right in thread after thread claiming Clinton was a pedo along with Epstein For flying on the Lolita Express.

What took me so long to speak up? Such impertinence.

Unlike some, I am not totally obsessed and subsumed with flinging political invective or making blind claims on a political board.

Some issues to me are unimportant. Until provable, malleable evidence emerges proving the claims against either of these men, it is unimportant to me as an average citizen.

In a nutshell, I am reserving my judgments.

Trump never hung out with Epstein?!?

Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-lede-1300x896.jpg

trump-epstein.jpg

trump-maxwell-melania.jpg

sarcasm

OH LOOK! TRUMP STOOD IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO A KNOWN PEDOPHILE!

ERMAHGERD! HANG HIM!

/sarcasm

What took me so long to speak up? Such impertinence.

Unlike some, I am not totally obsessed and subsumed with flinging political invective or making blind claims on a political board.

Some issues to me are unimportant. Until provable, malleable evidence emerges proving the claims against either of these men, it is unimportant to me as an average citizen.

In a nutshell, I am reserving my judgments.
Come on, that’s a dodge :lol:

Did Trump assist the prosecutors in Epstein’s case? Yes he did.
Link?

How? By hiring the prosecutor who gave Epstein a light sentence for molesting dozens of children to be his Labor Secretary?

I have found the answer to the question I asked in post 291.

Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty National Airport on the Pedo Express.

trump-epstein-flight.jpg

Caught on camera bragging about grabbing pussy. Try to keep up.
Which is just what he was doing bragging in the company of a young guy....not one woman has come forward and said Trump grabbed her pussy....not one....besides you Clinton lovers don't have any room to talk....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back