Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Others did also but like Trump when they quickly discovered what he was really all about then they rid themselves of him instantly
Bill Clinton and others never shed him.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Exactly,unlike Clinton,trump did not continue going on the flights several times when he found out what he was all about and like someone else said,he was on the flight log from Florida to New York,Clinton is listed in the flight logs of Epstein’s flights several times,a fact trolls like the op and colfex don’t want to talk about:auiqs.jpg:miserable fail from the op.:auiqs.jpg:

Facts hurt your pea brain don’t they? Trump testified against Epstein and the defense brought out nothing against Trump. Keep spinning.
You totally owned him and took him to school.:thup: He indeed is spinnning,boy his boss at Langley sure pays him a lot fir the ass beatings he has suffered on this thread

Flying on Epstein's plane does not a pedophile or sexual abuser make. If the left wants to apply that standard to Clinton, then by right, conservatives get to do the same with Trump.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Excellent checkmating job.:thup:
These trump hating trolls also don’t want to mention Trump was onto on the flight logs multiple times as Clinton was.

Flying on Epstein's plane does not a pedophile or sexual abuser make. If the left wants to apply that standard to Clinton, then by right, conservatives get to do the same with Trump.
True. I totally agree. Epstein was a wealthy political wheeler dealer with influence. A lot people are involved with him in one way or another that has zero to do with pedophilia.

But, what took you so long to speak up? I’ve been listening the right in thread after thread claiming Clinton was a pedo along with Epstein For flying on the Lolita Express.

Trump and Clinton are both sexual predators imo. But neither are involved in underaged kids.

quote-a-good-conspiracy-is-unprovable-i-mean-if-you-can-prove-it-it-means-they-screwed-up-mel-gibson-62-27-29.jpg

Facts hurt your pea brain don’t they? Trump testified against Epstein and the defense brought out nothing against Trump. Keep spinning.
I believe he's referring to the initial charges against epstein and the state basically not caring as the punishment I don't believe was extreme and let him off.

Trump likes everyone until he doesn't get what he wants.
What does that mean?....we need a president that gets his way when he is an American people first president.....enjoy Biden while he lasts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back