Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
And say what? This democrat donor has an island where he takes under age girls.

Where are the girls?

Don't know.

The pilot is a bit suspicious. He said that Kevin Spacey was a frequent flier. Where are the boys?
Tell them everything he knows.

Why not?

No, Trump banned him because he hit on the teenage daughter of a member of his club.
Which shows that your boy KNEW Epstein was a degenerate. And more then likely knew it before but didn't give a shit until it affected his business.

Now you're agreeing with me even though you're denying it. :lmao:

Yes, and what did the pilot say that you discussed in this thread's title? That Trump flew on Epstein's jet. Now you idiotically deny you were talking about Trump.

embarrassed-gif.489110
WTF? Did your last damaged brain cell just leak out of your head? I only mentioned that the pilot could not know what was happening outside the cockpit and you went on a moronic TDS whine marathon. The depths of your stupidity are endless, which is probably why you don't even notice it. How sad.

Which shows that your boy KNEW Epstein was a degenerate. And more then likely knew it before but didn't give a shit until it affected his business.
No, it shows when he showed signs of being a degenerate Trump banned him, Stupid.

Slick flew to Orgy Island where Epstein kept his underage sex slaves.

WTF? Did your last damaged brain cell just leak out of your head? I only mentioned that the pilot could not know what was happening outside the cockpit and you went on a moronic TDS whine marathon. The depths of your stupidity are endless, which is probably why you don't even notice it. How sad.
LOLOL

The pilot says he saw Trump on a plane he flew.

You question how the pilot could know there was sex happening behind the cockpit.

No you deny you were talking about Trump in a thread about a pilot saying Trump was on a flight of his.

You're such a retard, I'm embarrassed for you.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?
Let us all know while we hear why Bill Clinton few with Epstein on a couple of dozen times. Not to mention one of the prosecutors of Maxwell is the daughter of Jim Comey. That should set off alarm bells in and of itself.

Eh, they don't care. That is all tin foil hat stuff in their minds. Frankly, I am not so sure they would even care if it was true. They are completely in the tank for their Party and the ideology.
So if it was and is true, will you still believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back