Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, just like that same house did with Clinton. Not sure what your point is?

Oh, and of which "branch" do you speak?

Glad we agree. The impeachment and subsequent acquittals were purely political.

Sorry, the sensible side of Congress.

Idiot, I never once mentioned Trump, only that the pilot wouldn't know what was or wasn't happening. Carry a plant around, please, to replenish the oxygen you steal from people with functioning brains. You are quite literally the dumbest piece of shit I have encountered on this forum.
LOLOL

Your desperation is catching up to your ignorance. :lmao:

Moron, you never mentioned trump, only the pilot, in a thread you're posting on called, "Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express"?

I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?

Cope with what? That as a young man he was invited to fly on a jet to a party by another rich dude like all rich people do rubbing elbows with other rich people to get and stay rich?

What next, Taz, a picture of Trump rubbing elbows with the Clintons?

Show us a picture with Trump sitting at Epstein's party with a 14 year old on his lap in a bra or something, then maybe your TDS ass might actually have something.

Glad we agree. The impeachment and subsequent acquittals were purely political.

Sorry, the sensible side of Congress.
Sensible? In the face of evidence that crimes were committed but letting presidents off the hook?

If you don't know her name, then how can you claim she received death threats? Where is the evidence of death threats?
Because the same woman claimed she was dropping her suit due to death threats.

That was merely an example. There are numerous with regards to Hunter and Joe. With all the smoke around Hunter's business dealings, any reasonable person can reasonably speculate what has and is going on. The thing is, lefties are devoted and don't really care. And of course, the point of all of this is the impeachments were based on pure speculation. If they impeach a president on speculation then Republicans can do the same.

"A former Reagan administration official who also once was an FBI informant, paid to infiltrate neo-Nazi and KKK groups to track their illegal activities, sees something familiar in the fledgling-but-lucrative art career that Hunter Biden has embarked upon.

Todd Blodgett says he learned during his time monitoring extremists for federal law enforcement, “that transactions involving pricey artwork represent highly efficacious ways to launder money.”

Blodgett explained further in a commentary for the Des Moines Register:

Blodgett added that such laundering was even practiced by the Third Reich with property they stole from the Jews.

“In the exclusive realm of high-dollar art, transactions are often private, with subjective, easily manipulated pricing,” he explained. “In recent decades, as other means of cleaning up dirty cash have become less attractive, art has remained the most accommodating milieu for people who wish to anonymously, and legally, clean up dirty dough.”

Calling it another Biden “brazen, stupid scam,” Blodgett wonders, “Does Joe Biden think he’s impervious to the almost-certain negative consequences of Hunter’s latest pay-to-play scheme?”
I think a reasonable person would actually look into what they're talking about and determine if it was or wasn't reasonable. This is not something you did, otherwise you wouldn't have considered this an example.

Instead, what we have is an example of right wing media giving you just the information they need to convince you of something nefarious without enough information to know that it wasn't.

I do care. I care a lot. I cared enough to investigate the story and educate you on it. That apparently is MORE than you cared.

See, the difference is that Trump was impeached for something that actually affected US foreign policy, or came close to doing so had it not been exposed. Trump's impeachment is concrete. It's easy to understand and there's considerable evidence from numerous sources that all point to the same story with little (if any) evidence that points to the contrary.

That's a lot better than just "speculation" as you put it.

Oh, this is going to get interesting. How will the faithful cope?

Well none of the girls have ever accused Bill Clinton of anything, but one of the girls sued Donald Trump for beating and raping her when she was 13.

There were people on that plane who didn't know about the underage girls. Epstein really did use the plane and the property for legitimate business too.

LOLOL

Your desperation is catching up to your ignorance. :lmao:

Moron, you never mentioned trump, only the pilot, in a thread you're posting on called, "Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express"?

I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you.
What's your point? I was discussing the pilot in said thread title. How do you not get that? I swear, I've seen video of drunk Howler Monkeys that are more coherent than whatever stupidity you trying to peddle now.

It used to be Trumpers would argue that there was no evidence that Trump ever flew on the Lolita Express.
I never heard and trumpster deny that he was acquainted with epstein

This is a nothingburger

What's your point? I was discussing the pilot in said thread title. How do you not get that?
Now you're agreeing with me even though you're denying it. :lmao:

Yes, and what did the pilot say that you discussed in this thread's title? That Trump flew on Epstein's jet. Now you idiotically deny you were talking about Trump.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Um, call the police?
And say what? This democrat donor has an island where he takes under age girls.

Where are the girls?

Don't know.

The pilot is a bit suspicious. He said that Kevin Spacey was a frequent flier. Where are the boys?

Who said he knew about Epstein raping teenagers? Trump banned him because of his creepy behavior toward Trump's employees.
Epstein probably cut into Trump's own action. So out he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back