EPA's Highest Paid "Climate Change" Liar is Convicted of Fraud, gets 3 years...

But he only lied about his employment circumstances.

He never lied about whether man was responsible for climate change.

He didn't, he didn't, he didn't!

Oh, why don't you people believe me???

Climate change expert sentenced to 32 months for fraud, says lying was a 'rush' - Investigations

:rofl:

I am not Surprised that the EPA was employing a Criminal Liar to front their Big Lie.

:)

peace...

Say...... Aren't these guys the geniuses that are supposed to snoop out and define science for us?

Aren't these the same people who are supposed to decipher a bunch of scientific information and relay it to us, the dumbass public?

Aren't these people supposed to be, you know, ultra-smart 'n stuff?

And they got hoodwinked by a pathetic little man pretending to be a CIA Agent? :lmao:

Climate change expert sentenced to 32 months for fraud, says lying was a 'rush' - Investigations

:rofl:

I am not Surprised that the EPA was employing a Criminal Liar to front their Big Lie.

:)

peace...

Say...... Aren't these guys the geniuses that are supposed to snoop out and define science for us?

Aren't these the same people who are supposed to decipher a bunch of scientific information and relay it to us, the dumbass public?

Aren't these people supposed to be, you know, ultra-smart 'n stuff?

And they got hoodwinked by a pathetic little man pretending to be a CIA Agent? :lmao:

Truth. Can you imagine anyone getting away with this bullshit for this long in the private sector?

Forum List

Back