Environmentalism's Link To Slavery

U.S. Wind Industry Sees Hugh Growth At End Of 2012 | Earthtechling

Wind generators provided the largest share of additions to total U.S. electric generation capacity in 2012, just as it did in 2008 and 2009. The 2012 addition of 12,620 MW is the highest annual wind capacity installment ever reported to EIA. Wind capacity additions accounted for more than 45% of total 2012 capacity additions and exceeded capacity additions from any other fuel source, including natural gas (which led capacity additions in 2000-07, 2010, and 2011).

Bet wind is top in 2013 as well.

Our County Board voted against Ameren constructing a new high voltage transmission line running west-to-east across Illinois. The primary purpose of its construction is due to mandated alternative (wind) energy production goals. It is expected that hundreds of wind turbines will be constructed within Illinois' "wind belt". The objection stems from concern over eminent domain issues.

Our City Council voted to aggregate electricy purchases, choosing 100% renewable-sourced electricity, resulting in the highest rate available. When I called them on it, I was given a song and dance that boiled down to politics.

Go figger.

Wind generators provided the largest share of additions to total U.S. electric generation capacity in 2012, just as it did in 2008 and 2009. The 2012 addition of 12,620 MW is the highest annual wind capacity installment ever reported to EIA. Wind capacity additions accounted for more than 45% of total 2012 capacity additions and exceeded capacity additions from any other fuel source, including natural gas (which led capacity additions in 2000-07, 2010, and 2011).

Our County Board voted against Ameren constructing a new high voltage transmission line running west-to-east across Illinois. The primary purpose of its construction is due to mandated alternative (wind) energy production goals. It is expected that hundreds of wind turbines will be constructed within Illinois' "wind belt". The objection stems from concern over eminent domain issues.

Our City Council voted to aggregate electricy purchases, choosing 100% renewable-sourced electricity, resulting in the highest rate available. When I called them on it, I was given a song and dance that boiled down to politics.

Go figger.

"The objection stems from concern over eminent domain issues....boiled down to politics."

Your post sums up succinctly the numerous OP's I've provided on the topic....particularly this one, re: taking and restricting private property for the benefit of the 'general will,' as Rousseau might label the collective.

Thanks again for resisting the milieu, the lock-step of the Left.

Let's be clear.

It is not wind power that is renewable, the entire concept is based on the redistribution of the fisc from the middle class to the Leftist elites.

Did you miss this:

“The US Energy Information Administration estimates the subsidy cost of wind runs at $23.50 [dollars per actual megawatt-hour] and solar burns through a bit more at $26.00. Natural gas and petroleum, 25 cents. Coal, 44 cents. “Clean” coal, refined to environmentalist’ s standards, $29.81.”
Nickson, “Eco-Fascists,” p.123.

Again:
"...the subsidy cost of wind runs at $23.50 [dollars per actual megawatt-hour]..."

Get you paws out of the pockets of the taxpayers and wind is no longer so 'renewable,' is it?

This is your lucky day, rocks...
In addition to the new concept above, here's a new word to learn:

pec·u·late
/ˈpekyəˌlāt/
Verb
Embezzle or steal (money, esp. public funds).
Synonyms
embezzle - misappropriate - defalcate

Peculation.
It's the basis of environmentalism.

Still at it, cuckoolady? You poor thing. It must suck for you, knowing how everyone is laughing at you.

Oh, this would be where you blubber about namecalling again, after spending the whole thread namecalling. That sort of hypocrisy is one of the things defines you, along with your hilarious dumbassery, and your brainless allegiance to your right-wing nutball cult.

Still at it, cuckoolady? You poor thing. It must suck for you, knowing how everyone is laughing at you.

Oh, this would be where you blubber about namecalling again, after spending the whole thread namecalling. That sort of hypocrisy is one of the things defines you, along with your hilarious dumbassery, and your brainless allegiance to your right-wing nutball cult.

"...you blubber about namecalling again, after spending the whole thread namecalling."

I wasn't name-calling....I was describing you!
Get with the program.

That's your role in life: comic relief.

I had a professor who explained why I may do what you are forbidden:
"The master is allowed what the donkey is not."

Ooops!

Did I just call you a donkey???

What an insult.......to donkeys!

Good one, Janiss Phonebooth?

Now...pay attention: tomorrow I'll post another informative OP explaining 'modern environmentalism.'

Be there....same time, same station!
And get ready to post your usual 'is not, is not.'

Forum List

Back