Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try. Can we please move off of my gender? I know you probably troll bathrooms to check everyone's gender, but you're starting to creep me out a bit.

Let my gender go. You can go get your jollies looking at other people's junk if that's your thing. Please leave me out of it.
That’s a demofk dream to use the women’s bathroom. So that proves his thoughts

Please leave the guessing game over my gender alone. It's getting super creepy at this point.

That might be your thing, but most people find it...unappealing at best. Skeevy at worst.

Just let it go. My genitalia is not your concern.
Nothing more creepy than a demofk who can’t figure out gender.

Nothing more creepy than a demofk who can’t figure out gender.

Wow...now a LOT of folks want to see in my pants.

This places is UBER CREEPY!

You guys....what is your deal? Ew! Skeevy skeevy.

Isn't there a public bathroom you need to be hanging out in instead of posting on here?

Teaching her new words

I honestly can't tell you how funny it is to see you guys blabber on about what my gender is. If you knew what you were talking about (or realized it really isn't your business) you'd be laughing with me.

Instead you just go on and on and on about my genitalia.

What. is. your. malfunction?

Wow...now a LOT of folks want to see in my pants.

This places is UBER CREEPY!

You guys....what is your deal? Ew! Skeevy skeevy.

Isn't there a public bathroom you need to be hanging out in instead of posting on here?
Why would anyone? You keep your wishes to yourself.

I honestly can't tell you how funny it is to see you guys blabber on about what my gender is. If you knew what you were talking about (or realized it really isn't your business) you'd be laughing with me.

Instead you just go on and on and on about my genitalia.

What. is. your. malfunction?
Yeah, we know you’re confused

Yeah, we know you’re confused

Mod Note: Just in case it's not obvious -- THIS is a warned post also.

PV System

Hey! I got a screenshot of you! Gotta be hard to type your posts with one hand.

pervert-jerk-off.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Please leave the guessing game over my gender alone. It's getting super creepy at this point.

That might be your thing, but most people find it...unappealing at best. Skeevy at worst.

Just let it go. My genitalia is not your concern.
Again... All I said was that I was pretty sure you were a woman. Which you have yet to deny.

And, again, I'll say it is really none of your business.

No matter how OBSESSED you are over it.

Skeevy creepy creepy creeper.
It's no shame being a woman. You do a disservice to women everywhere when you deny your womanhood.

But there is shame in being a skeevy creeper.

Now I'm NEVER going to tell you what my gender is. It's weirdly hilarious (but still deeply creepy) how important it is to you.

You should change your handle to "Skeevy Creeper".
I wouldn't know. I'm just an ordinary guy.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I think you lied about having a PhD in geology and are overly emotional. You're just a troll who happens to be a chick.

Ah, hahahahahahahaha.

Me "Jane", you creepy pervo.

There's a public bathroom you missed today. You should get back there and hang for a while. You can see all the junk you wanna see there, perv.
That sounds like something an overly emotional chick with an external locus of control would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back