Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
A wind farm company admitted killing 150 eagles in the US and was fined $8 million. Almost all died from being hit by the blades.
  • A wind farm company has admitted to killing at least 150 bald or golden eagles since 2012.
  • Bald and golden eagles are protected from harm and death under federal law.
  • The company was charged with over $8 million in fines and five-year probation.
  • seems a small amount to be fined when the symbols of the US and protected species is being exterminated. Where is the outcry from the environmental whackos, who want to protect these birds? Chirp, Chirp..
1649333448314.png

Birds now, it is fascinating how issues for some in America, especially on the far right, become issues to divide or whine or point fingers. Complex topic become finger pointing with absurd comparisons to various other whines. Look only at M.T. Greene and an extremely qualified scotus candidate. No intelligence, no thought is present as Boebert displays daily. See the book in Reading link below for some whys. I am also going to post a piece on stupidity when I get a chance. Have a great day and think for yourself.

Abortion:

Reading:

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov

Birds now, it is fascinating how issues for some in America, especially on the far right, become issues to divide or whine or point fingers. Complex topic become finger pointing with absurd comparisons to various other whines. Look only at M.T. Greene and an extremely qualified scotus candidate. No intelligence, no thought is present as Boebert displays daily. See the book in Reading link below for some whys. I am also going to post a piece on stupidity when I get a chance. Have a great day and think for yourself.

Tell us more about how all the smart people are on the left.

1649337476010.png

Abortion:

Reading:

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
You fuckers say you are for the environment, yet where is PETA for the mass murder of all those eagles? You "act" all high and righteous until you are proven what fucking liars you all are, all in the name of Green Energy. As for stupidity see chart below.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Let's fine them for implementing our plans. ~democrats

Trump was right again.

Brainwashed ignorant hate...

Land wind turbines in the US kill some 234,000 birds a year through collision, according to data collected by the US Fish and Wildlife Service.

By comparison, buildings cause about almost a billion deaths by collision with glass and cats kill about 2.4 billion birds a year.

Turbines ultimately favour birds indirectly, according to the American bird conservancy, because they slow down climate change and help preserve endangered habitats.

Brainwashed ignorant hate...

Land wind turbines in the US kill some 234,000 birds a year through collision, according to data collected by the US Fish and Wildlife Service.

By comparison, buildings cause about almost a billion deaths by collision with glass and cats kill about 2.4 billion birds a year.

Turbines ultimately favour birds indirectly, according to the American bird conservancy, because they slow down climate change and help preserve endangered habitats.
Your post is all bullshit. Prove your points

It reduces bird deaths by 80%.
it does? let's see that evidence. Since there are only three blades and you paint one black, that's only 30%. Are you suggesting that somehow the birds miss the other two white ones now? And that the one's painting it found that one blade caused 80% of the kill? hahahhaahahahahahaahahha, dude, too fking special. really, you must be a laugh at parties. I know I'd be laughing at you.

Last edited:
You fuckers say you are for the environment, yet where is PETA for the mass murder of all those eagles? You "act" all high and righteous until you are proven what fucking liars you all are, all in the name of Green Energy. As for stupidity see chart below.

View attachment 627319
bs lol
Your post is all bullshit. Prove your points
4000 times as many are killed by buildings, ditto for cats, super dupe ignoramus. All those eagles? Tiny amount, nothing compared to the benefits of cutting pollution DUH....Change the channel and try reality....

A wind farm company admitted killing 150 eagles in the US and was fined $8 million. Almost all died from being hit by the blades.

• seems a small amount to be fined when the symbols of the US and protected species is being exterminated. Where is the outcry from the environmental whackos, who want to protect these birds? Chirp, Chirp..
View attachment 627280

Wow! Windmills sound pretty bad. Certainly not as friendly as coal!

Coal only contains arsenic, mercury, uranium, beryllium, nickel, that stuff is super toxic but it isn't a windmill or anything!

Wouldn't it be cool if just ANY of you ever learned about the chemistry of coal?

Birds now, it is fascinating how issues for some in America, especially on the far right, become issues to divide or whine or point fingers.

The most hilarious thing is that usually folks on the Right in the US couldn't give one flying f'ck when a new dam threatens an entire species of fish. But gosh ahmighty they are quick to leverage their faux outrage in service to their uninformed "opinions" on science they don't even BEGIN to understand.

^^^QFT^^^^

it does? let's see that evidence. Since there are only three blades and you paint one black, that's only 30%. Are you suggesting that somehow the birds miss the other two white ones now? And that the one's painting it found that one blade caused 80% of the kill? hahahhaahahahahahaahahha, dude, too fking special. really, you must be a laugh at parties. I know I'd be laughing at you.
It is not about which blade did what. By painting one blade black, the visibility of the spinning turbine is increased and birds are better able to avoid them.
Still laughing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back