Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for proving my point that you are overly emotional.

Oh, no, I'm not emotional. I see sexist bigots like you all the time.

I am fascinated that you actually WANT to be like that. But it takes all kinds. Even people like you who don't know what you're talking about.

Thank you for proving my point that you are overly emotional.

Can I ask what it is about trolls like you on this site who seem OBSESSED with telling other people about their emotional states? I see it all the time on here. It's like you guys, when you run out of things to be wrong about, decide it is valuable to tell others what their emotional state is.

Is it empowering to you to be wrong on things?
Sometimes. Failing is sometimes how progress is made. But given that climate fluctuations are a hallmark of our bipolar glaciated world, the last half million years of really cold temperatures, the 50 million year cooling trend and the conditions existing for a cooler planet.... I don't believe I am.

Oh, no, I'm not emotional. I see sexist bigots like you all the time.

I am fascinated that you actually WANT to be like that. But it takes all kinds. Even people like you who don't know what you're talking about.
I wish I could help you but I'm not a sexist. A sexist would have assumed you are a man. All I said was that I was pretty sure you were a woman. Which you have yet to deny.

Sometimes. Failing is sometimes how progress is made. But given that climate fluctuations are a hallmark of our bipolar glaciated world, the last half million years of really cold temperatures, the 50 million year cooling trend and the conditions existing for a cooler planet.... I don't believe I am.

It would be really cool if you could keep up with your own points.

Can I ask what it is about trolls like you on this site who seem OBSESSED with telling other people about their emotional states? I see it all the time on here. It's like you guys, when you run out of things to be wrong about, decide it is valuable to tell others what their emotional state is.
You saying "you guys" is a sexist statement.

Oh goody, ding is still obsessed with my gender. Wow. It's great to keep this going. Thanks!
Actually I asked where you see sexists all the time which was your claim. What's wrong... did I catch you in another trap?

You saying "you guys" is a sexist statement.

Nice try. Can we please move off of my gender? I know you probably troll bathrooms to check everyone's gender, but you're starting to creep me out a bit.

Let my gender go. You can go get your jollies looking at other people's junk if that's your thing. Please leave me out of it.

Nice try. Can we please move off of my gender? I know you probably troll bathrooms to check everyone's gender, but you're starting to creep me out a bit.

Let my gender go. You can go get your jollies looking at other people's junk if that's your thing. Please leave me out of it.
You're the one who has been making an issue of it. All I said was I am pretty sure you are a woman. Which I still believe and you have not denied. Are you confused about your gender?

You're the one who has been making an issue of it. All I said was I am pretty sure you are a woman. Which I still believe and you have not denied. Are you confused about your gender?

Please leave the guessing game over my gender alone. It's getting super creepy at this point.

That might be your thing, but most people find it...unappealing at best. Skeevy at worst.

Just let it go. My genitalia is not your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back