entire black hood beats up white man steals his card

They speak out on them. What we don't see is whites like you working on the higher number of white violent and other crimes. Instead you spend your days looking for black attacks on whites in order to talk your racist bullshit. So as you watched that video, you missed the 6 attacks by whites on other whites.

What references do you have that white on black racial attacks happen more than the other way around. What references do you have that white violent crime is more rampant than black violent crime? If you show the references I'll be backing you up. And no, I'm not googling it because I want to know what references YOU are using to base your claims.

What references do you have that white on black racial attacks happen more than the other way around. What references do you have that white violent crime is more rampant than black violent crime? If you show the references I'll be backing you up. And no, I'm not googling it because I want to know what references YOU are using to base your claims.
The UCR hate crime stats. Now the reality is that you guys talk about black on white attacks, but you are far more likely to get your ass beat up by another white person. The stats on criminal offenders show it. I also base my claims on the Uniform crime reports arrest and offender data from 2020.

It's time you guys stopped lying to yourselves.

Why should he? If thats what you would do, then you guys would be using equal time doing it. But you don't.
So what you're trying to say is that there's no visible racist component to the story? I'm glad to hear that. I would hate to see any child killed by a racist. Or a street thug of any race. Or by anyone or anything else.

So what you're trying to say is that there's no visible racist component to the story? I'm glad to hear that. I would hate to see any child killed by a racist. Or a street thug of any race. Or by anyone or anything else.
No. What I am saying is that you guys go out of the way looking for things on blacks while ignoring the bigger problems in your community.

No. What I am saying is that you guys go out of the way looking for things on blacks while ignoring the bigger problems in your community.

Well, it's clear I care more about white on black crime and 8-year-old black girls than either you or superbadbrutha. I expressed a sincere interest in getting the details but rather than sharing the tragic tale and highlighting the evil of real white on black racism, assuming that race was a driver in the death, superbadbrutha just votes down my post and you respond with more attacks of racism.

It seems you're both far more interested in attacking white people than you are in even white on black racism that caused the death of an 8-year-old black girl.

White racism is non partisan. You racists try blaming it all on the democrats and you try talking about how they owned slaves way back in the days you guys say you're weren't around for. The Buffalo shooter believed that replacement crap and that's been pumped up by the right.

So pay attention and don't you ever try this shit again with me.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

The Corwin Amendment, The Corwin Amendment - The Heritage Post

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, The Compromise of 1877 (article) | Khan Academy

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left the GOP

Lily-white movement, https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/topic/lily-white-movement/

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 H.R. 7152. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964. ADOPTION OF A … -- House Vote #182 -- Jul 2, 1964.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, TO PASS S. 1564, THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT OF 1965. -- Senate Vote #78 -- May 26, 1965 .

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, TO PASS H.R. 6400, THE 1965 VOTING RIGHTS ACT. -- House Vote #87 -- Jul 9, 1965 .

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again

Stop repeating that tired ass bullshit white ---. You racists have made up a lie and have repeated it over and over since 1964. We were republicans during Jim Crow and republicans didn't do shit but make certain Jim Crow was enforced. Everything you blame democrats for republicans were part of. You guys try pulling this shit thinking blacks are dumb. Now move on.
Lot of information and I certainly don't have time to read all of that. I did read the article on the Lily-White Movement. I hadn't heard of that and I'm going to some more reading - looking for both sides of the story.

My first reaction is that most of the article tells how bad the Democrats were and are, and the fault in the Republicans then, really as it is today, was that the Republicans started trying to be like the Democrats because they saw the Democrats getting increasing numbers of votes... So nothing has changed in 120 years.

But I understand why black voters would get angry at the Republicans and vote for Democrats even though they knew that the Democrats were even worse. I contemplate the same thing.

The Democrats are being honest about being the enemy of my way of life. The Republicans, though, pretend to be supporters of my way of life while working behind the scenes to destroy it so they can get more Democrat voters to vote for them instead - just as it was 120 years ago with the Lily-White Movement.

So I feel more betrayed by the Republicans voting against my way of life than I do by the Democrats and I often consider voting for the Democrats just as revenge on the traitorous Republicans- and why shouldn't I? Since they're voting against me just like the Democrats, I really have little to lose.

And this seems to be the story in the article you linked. The Democrats hadn't really become supportive of black people but it seems that black voters then, like many conservatives now, are just more angry at the Republicans for the betrayal.

They speak out on them. What we don't see is whites like you working on the higher number of white violent and other crimes. Instead you spend your days looking for black attacks on whites in order to talk your racist bullshit. So as you watched that video, you missed the 6 attacks by whites on other whites.
I don’t spend time looking for black attacks on other races, the videos show up on the news when I watch.

The news would be more than happy to show whites attacking whites especially if it was on film. Obviously there are white on white crime incidents but most must not be in areas covered by street cameras. Blacks attacking other races and engaging in shootouts against other blacks in the downtown areas of big cities is becoming more commonplace. Street cameras catch the action. TV news broadcasts the videos.

You oppose white racism but blacks shooting at each other on crowded public streets and blacks attacking women, old men and Asians is going to stir up racism. I want to see everybody getting along and since I am a responsible gun owner, people misusing firearms disturbs me. It may eventually lead to legislation aimed at taking my guns away from me.

Do you any ideas on how to reduce racism in the black community toward other races and the black gang member‘s new habit of having shootouts with other back gangs at midday on Main Street.

It’s my bet you try to sidestep and blame everything on white racism and 400 years of oppression. Prove me wrong.

I don’t spend time looking for black attacks on other races, the videos show up on the news when I watch.

The news would be more than happy to show whites attacking whites especially if it was on film. Obviously there are white on white crime incidents but most must not be in areas covered by street cameras. Blacks attacking other races and engaging in shootouts against other blacks in the downtown areas of big cities is becoming more commonplace. Street cameras catch the action. TV news broadcasts the videos.

You oppose white racism but blacks shooting at each other on crowded public streets and blacks attacking women, old men and Asians is going to stir up racism. I want to see everybody getting along and since I am a responsible gun owner, people misusing firearms disturbs me. It may eventually lead to legislation aimed at taking my guns away from me.

Do you any ideas on how to reduce racism in the black community toward other races and the black gang member‘s new habit of having shootouts with other back gangs at midday on Main Street.

It’s my bet you try to sidestep and blame everything on white racism and 400 years of oppression. Prove me wrong.
Of course you don't.

The UCR hate crime stats. Now the reality is that you guys talk about black on white attacks, but you are far more likely to get your ass beat up by another white person. The stats on criminal offenders show it. I also base my claims on the Uniform crime reports arrest and offender data from 2020.

It's time you guys stopped lying to yourselves.
I found 2019.

There is a slight edge, if you can call it that, on a rate of racial attacks where white on black hate crimes are greater than black on white. Actual numbers, of course, are even greater; around 1325 white on black and 318 white on black thought crimes. Interestingly, there were 118 both ways, of black on black hate crimes and white on white hate crimes.

I realize that there's often a violent component going along with the thought crime of a hate crime but those get counted separately as violent crimes, too, so I am not going to consider the violent crime as part of the thought crime - regardless of what you or the FBI consider.

Therefore, in looking at violent crime, at the very most violent crime: murder, 246 black people were murdered by white people. 566 white people were murdered by black people. So what really counts, violence, blacks are a greater threat to whites.

But then if we look at it like you'll probably view it, 566 is a far smaller percentage of the total white population than 246 is of the black population so black people kill a much smaller percentage of the white population than white people kill of the black population.

You oppose white racism but blacks shooting at each other on crowded public streets and blacks attacking women, old men and Asians is going to stir up racism.
You point this out while whites are shooting each other, committing most of the mass shootings, and most of the attacks on Asians and old people.

In the last UCR counting arrests for all assaults whites had over 600,000 and blacks 300,000. But you're in here telling me what blacks are doing.

Of course you don't.
So you want whites to do their best to reduce racism against blacks but you have no answers for my challenge to show your ideas on how to reduce black racism toward other races and stop engaging in shootouts in the downtown areas of cities in midday.

It is easy to ask others to provide solutions but not so easy to come up with working solutions of your own. I can understand that.

Try thinking about my challenge. Perhaps you can come up with some ideas that will actually help. It‘s worth a try.

I found 2019.

There is a slight edge, if you can call it that, on a rate of racial attacks where white on black hate crimes are greater than black on white. Actual numbers, of course, are even greater; around 1325 white on black and 318 white on black thought crimes. Interestingly, there were 118 both ways, of black on black hate crimes and white on white hate crimes.

I realize that there's often a violent component going along with the thought crime of a hate crime but those get counted separately as violent crimes, too, so I am not going to consider the violent crime as part of the thought crime - regardless of what you or the FBI consider.

Therefore, in looking at violent crime, at the very most violent crime: murder, 246 black people were murdered by white people. 566 white people were murdered by black people. So what really counts, violence, blacks are a greater threat to whites.

But then if we look at it like you'll probably view it, 566 is a far smaller percentage of the total white population than 246 is of the black population so black people kill a much smaller percentage of the white population than white people kill of the black population.
Wrong. The greatest threat to whites are other whites. You classify hate crimes as thought crimes which shows your mentality and willingness to make excuses for violent white behavior.

In reading up to validate IM2's claim that there are more white on black hate crimes than there are black on white hate crimes (and it turns out that, according to the FBI, he's correct, both in numbers and in rate) I also learned that there were 118 cases of black on black hate crimes in 2019 - the same number of white-on-white hate crimes.

So the rate at which black people hate black people for being black is about 4 times the rate that white people hate white people for being white. I find this very surprising. What with all the wokism and self-loathing white liberals, I would have figured that about 40% of white people hate white people for being white. Actually, my guess is probably close; white-hating white people just aren't as violent in expressing their self-loathing as it appears that some black people are.

So you want whites to do their best to reduce racism against blacks but you have no answers for my challenge to show your ideas on how to reduce black racism toward other races and stop engaging in shootouts in the downtown areas of cities in midday.

It is easy to ask others to provide solutions but not so easy to come up with working solutions of your own. I can understand that.

Try thinking about my challenge. Perhaps you can come up with some ideas that will actually help. It‘s worth a try.
I don't apply that false equivalence. Because blacks have not legislated hindrances to other races and for example, you don't talk about Asian racism against blacks. We work to stop or reduce black crime and that is what you are calling black racism by your examples.

The solution is for whites to quit trying to make blacks racists when blacks aren't the ones making the public policies that are the problem. So drop the false equivalences and work to rid racism in the white community. Because THAT has been the overarching problem.

Wrong. The greatest threat to whites are other whites. You classify hate crimes as thought crimes which shows your mentality and willingness to make excuses for violent white behavior.
I never said that blacks or any other group were a greater threat to white people. Remember, I validated your statement. And, in fact, white people as a group are less at risk of being killed by a black person than black people, as a group, are at risk of being killed by white people.

Lighten up. If we can have civil conversations we might actually make some headway. I'll still be me and you'll still be you but we're already more in agreement, or shall I say less in disagreement, than we were when I woke up this morning.

In reading up to validate IM2's claim that there are more white on black hate crimes than there are black on white hate crimes (and it turns out that, according to the FBI, he's correct, both in numbers and in rate) I also learned that there were 118 cases of black on black hate crimes in 2019 - the same number of white-on-white hate crimes.

So the rate at which black people hate black people for being black is about 4 times the rate that white people hate white people for being white. I find this very surprising. What with all the wokism and self-loathing white liberals, I would have figured that about 40% of white people hate white people for being white. Actually, my guess is probably close; white-hating white people just aren't as violent in expressing their self-loathing as it appears that some black people are.
NO, actually intraracial victimizations happen at the same rates. Stop looking for ways to make whites better.

I never said that blacks or any other group were a greater threat to white people. Remember, I validated your statement. And, in fact, white people as a group are less at risk of being killed by a black person than black people, as a group, are at risk of being killed by white people.

Lighten up. If we can have civil conversations we might actually make some headway. I'll still be me and you'll still be you but we're already more in agreement, or shall I say less in disagreement, than we were when I woke up this morning.
If we admit that both of our races have problems we need to fix, I can agree. But too many times in here whites refuse to do that. But in order to understand how blacks can address our issues, you have to face the criticism of whites who practice racism and the holistic damage thats been and continues to be put on blacks because of it.

Last edited:
I don't apply that false equivalence. Because blacks have not legislated hindrances to other races and for example, you don't talk about Asian racism against blacks. We work to stop or reduce black crime and that is what you are calling black racism by your examples.

The solution is for whites to quit trying to make blacks racists when blacks aren't the ones making the public policies that are the problem. So drop the false equivalences and work to rid racism in the white community. Because THAT has been the overarching problem.

I'd love to hear more about Asian on black racism. I haven't seen the stories of Asian men throwing little old black ladies down stairs or escalators, or into oncoming trains and shit. Please provide the links of any or all random attacks by Asian men against black women and I'll stand up against them just as much as I would stories of white men against black women or black men against Asian women.

On the other hand, I'm not surprised to hear from you that there's Asian on black racism, even if not so violent as the other way around. And I understand, but do not excuse, how being the constant recipient of racism can make someone want to do something violent. You can continue to attack us here for what Asians do to black people, or even for what other white people do to black people or you could share some stories/links (just a couple at a time, please, no fire hoses) and educate us.

I'd love to hear more about Asian on black racism. I haven't seen the stories of Asian men throwing little old black ladies down stairs or escalators, or into oncoming trains and shit. Please provide the links of any or all random attacks by Asian men against black women and I'll stand up against them just as much as I would stories of white men against black women or black men against Asian women.

On the other hand, I'm not surprised to hear from you that there's Asian on black racism, even if not so violent as the other way around. And I understand, but do not excuse, how being the constant recipient of racism can make someone want to do something violent. You can continue to attack us here for what Asians do to black people, or even for what other white people do to black people or you could share some stories/links (just a couple at a time, please, no fire hoses) and educate us.
So you haven't heard of the Asian cop who shot an unarmed black man or the Asian cop who was part of the George Floyd murder. See, what goes on is a few incidents are played over and over and whites like most here start talking crazy. If you want to see anti black asian, go read poli chics crap.

If we admit that both of our races have problems we need to fix, I can agree. But too many times in here whites refuse to do that. But in order to understand how blacks can address our issues, you have to face the criticism of whites who practice racism and the holistic damage thats been and continues to be put on blacks because of it.

You are having reading comprehension problems. I never said that black people were a greater threat to white people than the threat to white people from other white people. What I said was, and I don't know why I repeat it if you won't read it anyway, that black people are more likely to kill a white person than a white person is to kill a black person.

But that's only half the story so let's break down the lessons we can learn from the 246 black on white murders versus the 566 white on black murders, assuming for the sake of discussion that all murders are one person killing one other. We know that's not the whole story but I'm guessing that the multiple killings don't hugely change the averages.

I also recognize that none of these lessons go to motive or circumstance. It doesn't consider how many are cops killing bad guys, either white cop/black bad guy or black cop/white bad guy. It is a look at simply how many of one race are dying at the hands of the other race from analysis of just two numbers: 246 and 566, along with 2020 census data on population by race.

1. On average, 1 in 443,000 white people will kill a black person per year
2. On average, 1 in 182,000 black people will kill a white person per year.
3. On average, black people as a group will kill 1 out of every 1,018,000 white people every year.
4. On average, white people as a group will kill 1 out of every 79,116 black people every year.

Thus:
5. Black individuals are twice as likely to kill a white person as a white individual is to kill a black person.
6. Whites, as a group, kill a 10 times greater percentage of the black population as blacks, as a group, kill of the white population
7. The black population is hugely more at risk from white people than the white population is from black people.

Other stories passed my mind as I was writing the 7 above but they passed out of mind before I got to them so there may be even more lessons to learn from just these two numbers.

I'm not going to suggest that black men are afraid and so it might be that they are not more afraid of whites than white men are afraid of blacks, or the other way around. But I could see why black mothers might be more afraid of white people than white mothers might be of black people. It would sure be great if no mother had to be afraid someone else was going to hurt their child.

Forum List

Back