entire black hood beats up white man steals his card

You are having reading comprehension problems. I never said that black people were a greater threat to white people than the threat to white people from other white people. What I said was, and I don't know why I repeat it if you won't read it anyway, that black people are more likely to kill a white person than a white person is to kill a black person.

But that's only half the story so let's break down the lessons we can learn from the 246 black on white murders versus the 566 white on black murders, assuming for the sake of discussion that all murders are one person killing one other. We know that's not the whole story but I'm guessing that the multiple killings don't hugely change the averages.

I also recognize that none of these lessons go to motive or circumstance. It doesn't consider how many are cops killing bad guys, either white cop/black bad guy or black cop/white bad guy. It is a look at simply how many of one race are dying at the hands of the other race from analysis of just two numbers: 246 and 566, along with 2020 census data on population by race.

1. On average, 1 in 443,000 white people will kill a black person per year
2. On average, 1 in 182,000 black people will kill a white person per year.
3. On average, black people as a group will kill 1 out of every 1,018,000 white people every year.
4. On average, white people as a group will kill 1 out of every 79,116 black people every year.

Thus:
5. Black individuals are twice as likely to kill a white person as a white individual is to kill a black person.
6. Whites, as a group, kill a 10 times greater percentage of the black population as blacks, as a group, kill of the white population
7. The black population is hugely more at risk from white people than the white population is from black people.

Other stories passed my mind as I was writing the 7 above but they passed out of mind before I got to them so there may be even more lessons to learn from just these two numbers.

I'm not going to suggest that black men are afraid and so it might be that they are not more afraid of whites than white men are afraid of blacks, or the other way around. But I could see why black mothers might be more afraid of white people than white mothers might be of black people. It would sure be great if no mother had to be afraid someone else was going to hurt their child.
This is fun; let's keep going.

I remember one lesson - let's call it 2.1. On average, a black individual is over twice as likely to kill a white person as a white individual is to kill a black person.

So, that;'s the white on black and black on white. The numbers, by the way, for the last post and this post come from:

The population numbers from the 2020 census come from:

In 2019, there were 2594 homicides of white people by white people. In the same year, there were 2574 homicides of black people by black people, a difference of just 20.

So what are the lessons we can learn from these two numbers. Just as in the last post, no consideration for multiple killings, etc., were made nor any consideration for motive, circumstance, law enforcement, etc.

1. on average, 1 out of 17,397 black people will kill a black person each year.
2. the same number, 1 out of 17,397 black people will be killed by another black person each year.
3. on average, 1 out of 96669 white people will kill a white person each year.
4. the same number, 1 out of 96669 white people will be killed by another white person each year.
5. a black person is more than 5 times more likely to die at the hands of a black person than a white person is to die at the hands of a white person.

So you haven't heard of the Asian cop who shot an unarmed black man or the Asian cop who was part of the George Floyd murder. See, what goes on is a few incidents are played over and over and whites like most here start talking crazy. If you want to see anti black asian, go read poli chics crap.
Really? The George Floyd Asian cop was a rookie following orders from a racist white cop (gonna get flamed for that one, I know) but there's no evidence that racism was driving that cop. And I'll disagree that PoliticalChic's motivations are racism but even if you were right in both cases, if that's all you've got then there's no Asian against black racism. You said it was like a problem and since I know there are a lot of very anti-black racist countries in the world, I just assumed you were right about Asian against black racism being a problem but if you can't provide anything to really back it up, I'll assume that this is more IM2 against Asian racism.

Honestly, I find more evidence of IM2 versus the world prejudice than I do anything else.

This is fun; let's keep going.

I remember one lesson - let's call it 2.1. On average, a black individual is over twice as likely to kill a white person as a white individual is to kill a black person.

So, that;'s the white on black and black on white. The numbers, by the way, for the last post and this post come from:

The population numbers from the 2020 census come from:

In 2019, there were 2594 homicides of white people by white people. In the same year, there were 2574 homicides of black people by black people, a difference of just 20.

So what are the lessons we can learn from these two numbers. Just as in the last post, no consideration for multiple killings, etc., were made nor any consideration for motive, circumstance, law enforcement, etc.

1. on average, 1 out of 17,397 black people will kill a black person each year.
2. the same number, 1 out of 17,397 black people will be killed by another black person each year.
3. on average, 1 out of 96669 white people will kill a white person each year.
4. the same number, 1 out of 96669 white people will be killed by another white person each year.
5. a black person is more than 5 times more likely to die at the hands of a black person than a white person is to die at the hands of a white person.
Oh, I forgot a totally interesting set of numbers. 118 black-on-black hate crimes and 118 white-on-white hate crimes per year. Oh, wait.. those probably include anti-gay, or religious hate crimes where the races just happen to be the same; race is not the hate driver is my guess. But still, let's see what that tells us:

1. on average, 1 out of 379,471 black people will suffer a hate crime committed by another black person.
2. the same number, 1 out of 379,471 black people will commit a hate crime against another black person.
3. on average, 1 out of 2,123,389 white people will suffer a hate crime committed by another white person.
4. the same number, 1 out of 2,123,389 white people will commit a hate crime against another white person.

5. Black people are over 5 times as likely to commit a hate crime against their own race as are white people.
6. Black people are over 5 times as likely, compared to white people, to suffer a hate crime committed by a person of their own race.

NO, actually intraracial victimizations happen at the same rates. Stop looking for ways to make whites better.
You're not too good at math, are you? Don't tell me.... You grew up in Baltimore.

The only way the numbers would support your claim would be if we assumed that the person with the fist is a victim of the nose of the person not doing the hitting equally as much as the person with the nose is a victim of the person doing the hitting.

If we admit that both of our races have problems we need to fix, I can agree. But too many times in here whites refuse to do that. But in order to understand how blacks can address our issues, you have to face the criticism of whites who practice racism and the holistic damage thats been and continues to be put on blacks because of it.
What if we all just worked to fix crime - I don't care only about white people in America. Do you care only about black people?

Really? The George Floyd Asian cop was a rookie following orders from a racist white cop (gonna get flamed for that one, I know) but there's no evidence that racism was driving that cop. And I'll disagree that PoliticalChic's motivations are racism but even if you were right in both cases, if that's all you've got then there's no Asian against black racism. You said it was like a problem and since I know there are a lot of very anti-black racist countries in the world, I just assumed you were right about Asian against black racism being a problem but if you can't provide anything to really back it up, I'll assume that this is more IM2 against Asian racism.

Honestly, I find more evidence of IM2 versus the world prejudice than I do anything else.
Lol! Of course you do. But IM2 isn't making excuses for an Asian that could have stopped a killing. And neither is the court.

See the problem with those like you is that you believe it's good when people take your shit and don't fight back. That is why you praise so-called black "conservatives."You guys rush to defend Asians because you believe they quietly take your shit and don't complain. And where you got this arrogance, I don't know because whites have never sat quietly and took shit from anyone. There is anti black asian racism, but you watch anti black right wing propaganda and you think that's how things are. Poli chic is an anti black asian racist.

When I say something , its because its so. And I'm fucking tired of you racists defending Asians. Asians don't want you racists defending them.

I don't apply that false equivalence. Because blacks have not legislated hindrances to other races and for example, you don't talk about Asian racism against blacks. We work to stop or reduce black crime and that is what you are calling black racism by your examples.

The solution is for whites to quit trying to make blacks racists when blacks aren't the ones making the public policies that are the problem. So drop the false equivalences and work to rid racism in the white community. Because THAT has been the overarching problem.
I thought you would blame all your problems on whites and I was right.

Why don’t you raise absolute hell until the school systems actually teach students how to read, write and do math at grade levels? It is hard to be successful if you can’t do the basic things everybody should learn in school. You can’t be a rocket scientist if you can’t do math. You can’t be a brain surgeon if you can’t read. You can be a hamburger flipper and make minimum wage but you will soon be replaced by a robot.

Why don’t you insist the police go back to stop and frisk to make it more difficult for people of any race to be illegally carrying a firearm? Armed gang members start gun fights when they encounter each other and don’t show respect.

Why don’t you insist that minor crimes such as shoplifting be prosecuted before they turn into organized snatch and grab crimes? If enough shoplifting occurs the stores close.

Why don’t you insist on more cops rather than defunding the police?

Why not encourage people to help the police catch the bad guys?

Why not encourage people to stay married so young black boys have a father to teach them how to behave?

Why not vote Democrats out of office in the cites they have run into the ground for half a century and let the Republicans have a try? What have you got to lose?

Why waste your time posting here. You seem smart. Get into politics and make change for the black community happen. Blacks are just as intelligent as whites and can work just as hard if not harder.

You're not too good at math, are you? Don't tell me.... You grew up in Baltimore.

The only way the numbers would support your claim would be if we assumed that the person with the fist is a victim of the nose of the person not doing the hitting equally as much as the person with the nose is a victim of the person doing the hitting.
My math is just fine. Whites victimize whites in approximately the same percentage as blacks victimize blacks. You keep trying to make the inferior black narrative and that's just not something I am going to have.

That is why you praise so-called black "conservatives."You guys rush to defend Asians because you believe they quietly take your shit and don't complain.
Wow. So, tell us how this doesn't make your demographic politically monolithic in nature. I thought you would leap at the idea of a black man or any suffering minority thinking freely and having their own opinions about things.

That's clearly not the case with you.

Last edited:
I thought you would blame all your problems on whites and I was right.

Why don’t you raise absolute hell until the school systems actually teach students how to read, write and do math at grade levels? It is hard to be successful if you can’t do the basic things everybody should learn in school. You can’t be a rocket scientist if you can’t do math. You can’t be a brain surgeon if you can’t read. You can be a hamburger flipper and make minimum wage but you will soon be replaced by a robot.

Why don’t you insist the police go back to stop and frisk to make it more difficult for people of any race to be illegally carrying a firearm? Armed gang members start gun fights when they encounter each other and don’t show respect.

Why don’t you insist that minor crimes such as shoplifting be prosecuted before they turn into organized snatch and grab crimes? If enough shoplifting occurs the stores close.

Why don’t you insist on more cops rather than defunding the police?

Why not encourage people to help the police catch the bad guys?

Why not encourage people to stay married so young black boys have a father to teach them how to behave?

Why not vote Democrats out of office in the cites they have run into the ground for half a century and let the Republicans have a try? What have you got to lose?

Why waste your time posting here. You seem smart. Get into politics and make change for the black community happen. Blacks are just as intelligent as whites and can work just as hard if not harder.
Read these links and books, then come back and talk to me about blaming whites.

Janelle Jones, John Schmitt, Valerie Wilson, “50 years after the Kerner Commission,” Economic Policy Institute, February 26, 2018, 50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Richard Rothstein, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.”, New York Daily News, February 28, 2018

Report of the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders (New York: Bantam Books, 1968), pg.2. http://www.eisenhowerfoundation.org/docs/kerner.pdf

Lester Graham,
The Kerner Commission, and why its recommendations were ignored, Detroit Journalism Cooperative, One Detroit

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”
, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

Pike, Karen D, “What is Internalized Racial Oppression and Why Don't We Study It? Acknowledging Racism's Hidden Injuries”, December 1, 2010, Sociological Perspectives, Vol. 53, Issue 4, pp. 551–572 Internalized Racism Among Asians

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, 587–600 (1987). The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979 | Demography | Duke University Press

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html

Dennis R. Upkins, Denying Racism And Other Forms Of Gaslighting, Aug 24, 2016, Mental Health Matters, derived from: https://mental-health-matters.com/denying-racism-and-other-forms-of-gaslighting/

Mayo Clinic-Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) - Symptoms and causes

Angelique M. Davis & Rose Ernst (2019) Racial gaslighting, Politics, Groups, and Identities, 7:4, 761-774, DOI: 10.1080/21565503.2017.1403934

World Health OrganizationDefinition of Health, World Health Organization(WHO) Definition Of Health - Public Health

Cheyna Roth, Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New Whitmer Executive Directive, Aug 05, 2020, Racism declared a public health crisis in new Whitmer executive directive

Is Racism a Public Health Issue? Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health, October 9, 2017, Is Racism a Public Health Issue? — Center for the Study of Racism, Social Justice & Health

Camara Jules P. Harrell, Tanisha I. Burford, Brandi N. Cage, Travette McNair Nelson, Sheronda Shearon, Adrian Thompson, and Steven Green, Multiple Pathways Linking Racism to Health Outcomes, US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health

Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans,
Compilation by the SAMHSA Office of Behavioral Health Equity, June 3, 2020, https://www.mhanational.org/sites/d...RaceViolenceandHealth SAMHSA OBHE 6.3.20.pdf

Geronimus, A. T., Hicken, M., Keene, D., & Bound, J. (2006). "Weathering" and age patterns of allostatic load scores among blacks and whites in the United States. American journal of public health, 96(5), 826–833. The American Journal of Public Health (AJPH) from the American Public Health Association (APHA) publications

B.S. McEwen, J.C. Wingfield, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Stress (Second Edition), 2007, Allostasis and Allostatic Load

B.S. McEwen, Stress: Homeostasis, Rheostasis, Allostasis and Allostatic Load, Encyclopedia of Neuroscience, 2009, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128093245028674

Lukachko, Alicia & Hatzenbuehler, Mark & Keyes, Katherine. (2014). Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States. Social science & medicine (1982). 103. 42-50. 10.1016/j.socscimed.2013.07.021.

Hume, David, “Of Natural Characters,” Part I Essay XXI of Essays, Moral, Political, and Literary

Ryan Very, Kant’s Racism, https://www.academia.edu/1802951/Kants_Racism

A'ndrea Elyse Messer, Scientific racism's long history mandates caution, Penn State News, February 14, 2014

Kenan Malik, On The Enlightenment’s ‘Race Problem’, https://kenanmalik.com/2013/02/13/on-the-enlightenments-race-problem/

Bernasconi, R. (2001) ‘Who Invented the Concept of Race? Kant’s Role in the Enlightenment Construction of Race’ in Bernasconi, R. (Ed.) Race, Oxford: Blackwell Publishers

Voltaire, Les Lettres d’Amabed, Volume 21 (p. 462-463)., https://fr.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Les_Lettres_d’Amabed/Lettre_7b_d’Amabed

Benjamin Rush, Race, Slavery, And Abolitionism, https://www.dickinson.edu/info/20043/about/3480/benjamin_rush

Samuel Cartwright, “Report On The Diseases And Physical Peculiarities Of The Negro Race”. The New Orleans Medical and Surgeon Journal, pg. 691, May 1851

Madison Grant, “The Passing of the Great Race: Or, The Racial Basis of European History, pg.xxviii, https://archive.org/details/passingofgreatra00granuoft

Walter Rodney, How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, London, Bogle-L’Ouverture Publications, 1972, pg 246

Headrights, https://www.lva.virginia.gov/public/guides/va4_headrights.htm

What was the Headright System? https://study.com/learn/lesson/headright-system-history-significance.html

Thomas Jefferson, “Notes on the State of Virginia.”(1785),pg.240

Shawn D Rochester, The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black in America, pp, 49, Good Steward Publishing, Southbury CT., 2018

Williams, T. (2000). The Homestead Act: A major asset-building policy in American history (CSD Working Paper No. 00-9). St. Louis, MO: Washington University, Center for Social Development. https://openscholarship.wustl.edu/csd_research/46/
Freedmen's Bureau Act, http://freedmensbureau.com/freedmens-bureau-act-march-3-1865

John Soos, The Freedmen’s Bureau: Success or failure? https://www.umbc.edu/che/tahlessons/pdf/The_Freedmens_Bureau_Success_or_Failure(PrinterFriendly).pdf

How Do You Define Free Labor Ideology? https://www.reference.com/world-view/define-labor-ideology-2d9260efebb9f55

Morrill Act, 1862, https://soh.omeka.chass.ncsu.edu/items/show/343

The Morrill Land Grant Act Of 1890, http://www.blackbottomarchives.com/...the existing land grant colleges in the state.

James Chen, National Housing Act, Updated Sep 3, 2019, https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/national-housing-act.asp

Alexis C. Madrigal, The Racist Housing Policy That Made Your Neighborhood, The Atlantic, May 22, 2014, https://www.theatlantic.com/busines...ng-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/

PBS, Race-The Power of An Illusion, Uncle Sam Lends A Hand, Did the Government Racialize Housing and Wealth? http://www.pbs.org/race/000_About/002_06_a-godeeper.htm

The Social Security Act of 1935, https://www.ssa.gov/history/35act.html

Larry DeWitt, The Decision to Exclude Agricultural and Domestic Workers from the 1935 Social Security Act, Social Security Bulletin, Vol. 70, No. 4, 2010

Brad Plumer, A second look at Social Security’s racist origins, Washington Post, June 3, 2013, https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cond-look-at-social-securitys-racist-origins/

Linda Gordon and Felice Batlan, The Legal History of the Aid to Dependent Children Program, https://socialwelfare.library.vcu.edu/public-welfare/aid-to-dependent-children-the-legal-history/

Johnathan Grossman, Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938: Maximum Struggle for a Minimum Wage, U.S. Department of Labor, https://www.dol.gov/general/aboutdol/history/flsa1938

Richard Rothstein, Color of Law, New York: Liveright Publishing, 2017, pg. 4

Servicemen’s Readjustment Act (G.I. Bill), http://totallyhistory.com/servicemens-readjustment-act-g-i-bill

Erin Blakemore, How the GI Bill's Promise Was Denied to a Million Black WWII Veterans, https://www.history.com/news/gi-bill-black-wwii-veterans-benefits, June 21, 2019

Brandon Weber, How African American WWII Veterans Were Scorned By the G.I. Bill, The Progressive, November 10, 2017, https://progressive.org/dispatches/how-african-american-wwii-veterans-were-scorned-by-the-g-i-b/

Sally Kohn, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone, Time, JUNE 17, 2013, https://time.com/4884132/affirmativ...mative action helps the most in America today.

Fact Sheet: Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women, July 1, 2000, The National Womens Law Center, https://nwlc.org/resources/affirmative-action-and-what-it-means-women/

Tim Wise, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action, September 23, 1998, http://www.timwise.org/1998/09/is-s...women-and-the-rollback-of-affirmative-action/

Victoria M. Massie, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents, https://www.vox.com/2016/5/25/11682950/fisher-supreme-court-white-women-affirmative-action

Emily Walton, Flashback: All college students should take a mandatory course on black history and white privilege, USA TODAY, September 23, 2019, https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...urse-graduation-requirement-column/2389375001

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests,” The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, August 15, 2013, http://www.cjcj.org/news/6523

National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild, Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S. https://inquirycommission.org/website/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Commission-Report-15-April.pdf

GBD 2019 Police Violence US Subnational Collaborators, Fatal police violence by race and state in the USA, 1980–2019: a network meta-regression, The Lancet , VOLUME 398, ISSUE 10307, P1239-1255, OCTOBER 02, 2021, https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01609-3/fulltext

Annalisa Merelli, More black people were killed by US police in 2015 than were lynched in the worst year of Jim Crow, July 7, 2016, https://qz.com/726245/more-black-pe...n-were-lynched-in-the-worst-year-of-jim-crow/

Nick Noel, Duwain Pinder, Shelley Stewart III and Jason Wright, The economic impact of closing the racial wealth gap, https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mc...ct-of-closing-the-racial-wealth-gap-final.pdf

U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, 1960 to 2021 Annual Social and Economic Supplements (CPS ASEC). Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2020, http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html

Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede, Lars Dietrich, & Thomas Shapiro, Amy Traub, Catherine Ruetschlin, Tamara Draut, The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters, pg.4
Ani Turner, The Business Case for Racial Equity, https://altarum.org/sites/default/f...s-Case-Racial-Equity_National-Report_2018.pdf

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable,” CITILAB, September 3, 2019, https://www.citylab.com/equity/2019...amily-income/597100/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., https://www.citivelocity.com/citigps/closing-the-racial-inequality-gaps/

Stephen Miller, Black Workers Still Earn Less than Their White Counterparts, www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/compensation/pages/racial-wage-gaps-persistence-poses-challenge.aspx

Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Education Alone Can't Close The Racial Wage Gap, https://www.mediapost.com/publicati...ion-alone-cant-close-the-racial-wage-gap.html

U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey, 1968 to 2021 Annual Social and Economic Supplements (CPS ASEC)., Table H-5. Race and Hispanic Origin of Householder--Households by Median and Mean Income: 1967 to 2020, https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/income-poverty/historical-income-households.html

Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap, pg. 10 https://www.demos.org/sites/default/files/publications/Asset Value of Whiteness_0.pdf

Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls, Housing Discrimination As A Basis For Black Reparations, Public Affairs Quarterly, Volume 21, Number 3, July 2007

Wow. So, tell us how this doesn't make your demographic politically monolithic in nature. I thought you would leap at the idea of a black man or any suffering minority thinking freely and having their own opinions about things.

That's clearly not the case with you.
Those blacks aren't thinking independently if they are repeating the beliefs of white extremists.

Curious, so, what do you think of black conservatives? Are they inferior to other blacks in general?
You know nothing about black conservatives. The blacks you guys tout are right wingers.

Gee, I wonder how racist it is to assume what Asians are thinking? Really. Inquiring minds wish to know.
Ask your white buddies. They're the ones thinking for asians. Like you have just done.

Racism was dying in this nation and then we elected Obama. Obama was a divider not a uniter. So today we watch videos like this, shootouts in New York City, people being attacked in stores and on the streetS and subways.

Blacks behaving badly will undo half a century of progress.

Obama wasn't elected . Democrats cheated in his elections as well . Nobody could question the first black guy elected. With a name like Barack Hussein Obama, no way that many Americans voted for the anti American Muslim Brotherhood lover and friend to Iran. No way.

Lol! Of course you do. But IM2 isn't making excuses for an Asian that could have stopped a killing. And neither is the court.

See the problem with those like you is that you believe it's good when people take your shit and don't fight back. That is why you praise so-called black "conservatives."You guys rush to defend Asians because you believe they quietly take your shit and don't complain. And where you got this arrogance, I don't know because whites have never sat quietly and took shit from anyone. There is anti black asian racism, but you watch anti black right wing propaganda and you think that's how things are. Poli chic is an anti black asian racist.

When I say something , its because its so. And I'm fucking tired of you racists defending Asians. Asians don't want you racists defending them.

I don't make excuses for the Asian cop either. Those cops should have tazed Chauvin, or even shot him if necessary. I've always said that any cop that doesn't arrest another cop who won't stop violating someone's rights and is putting someone in danger is as much of the problem as is the cop committing the violence. Any cop that is part of the blue wall of silence is a crooked cop. But the Asian cop's failure was a cop failure, not a racist Asian failure. Not everything that happens to a black person by any person not black is racist.

Your links do not demonstrate or prove any Asian on black racism. They talk about theories about how Asians come to be anti-black, and how white people are at fault when Asians are anti-black but there's nothing there about any anti-black racist Asians.

One of the articles tries to paint Asians as anti-black racists because Asians do better in college admissions and every seat an Asian gets is a seat that can't be given to a lower-scoring black person.

The Brown.edu article, written by a self-loathing Asian, taught to hate herself and her race because she's not black, makes this absurd, word-salad, statement:

While there is no doubt that a nuanced understanding of the Model Minority mythology oppresses and undermines our agency of self-formation as Asian Americans, there are ways in which Asian Americans have benefitted from the pseudoscientific notion that particularly East Asian Americans are pathologically superior to Black Americans.

What the hell does that even mean? How sad that a person, any person, has been taught to hate themselves that much.

One article you posted talked about the closed societies in some Asian countries as being the source of their anti-black racism and I can understand that can happen. But the racism in any totalitarian, authoritarian, country has the same roots as the current waves of racism in America: Communism and Socialism, including authoritarianism and totalitarianism, depend on the people hating each other for two reasons: One, if they are focused on hating each other then they're not focusing on hating or fighting the government. Two, it allows the government, in spite of having created or inflamed the racism, to pretend to be fighting to resolve the racism and pretend to be the protectors of the victims of the very racism they fomented. While pretending to analyze the fundamental cause of anti-black racism in the Asian communities, the article actually does not at all describe any racism happening against black people by Asians.

But, in the end, you've totally failed in demonstrating a single bit of Asian on black racism. I actually believe it exists because there's always some racists in any large group, and I don't deny that, but you're talking out of your ass when you talk about it because you obviously have zero knowledge of any actual anti-black racism in the Asian community. All you have is theoretical causes but no actuals.

Obama wasn't elected . Democrats cheated in his elections as well . Nobody could question the first black guy elected. With a name like Barack Hussein Obama, no way that many Americans voted for the anti American Muslim Brotherhood lover and friend to Iran. No way.
Interesting point, however I think a lot of people did vote for Obama hoping if he became President it would mark the end of racism. Unfortunately Obama was the great divider not the great uniter.

Forum List

Back