entire black hood beats up white man steals his card

No you are the idiot as i said nothing about inferiority or superiority.

I never claim any race is superior or inferior.....what I do point out is that blacks are different from whites very different.

That there is no such thing as equality....everyone is different.

Any day now I expect to hear of a black mob lynching an innocent white man....

And the Left media whites (and blacks) will excuse the event as Social Justice and part of reparations.
Hell, they may even say it is fair due to past lynchings of blacks.

Oh, and if you think they are going to allow you to keep those guns.......... :auiqs.jpg:

GOOD TIMES AHEAD. Get used to it. I'm leaving this rotting hell hole before they close the iron gates.
I don't want things to get bad but if it's going to get so bad that things collapse, I don't want to leave before it happens. If it's going to happen, I want to be here when it does and to be part of the fight.

I feel like I'd rest better knowing people were fighting to put this country right.

No you are the idiot as i said nothing about inferiority or superiority.
Sure you did. You said it is race not culture. You're not now going to suggest that the way things are in inner cities is superior to the suburbs or to rural America are you?

I never claim any race is superior or inferior.....what I do point out is that blacks are different from whites very different.

That there is no such thing as equality....everyone is different.

Your implication that it is their race that leads black people to live in slums is to suggest that they, as a whole, can't do anything about it. That's just plain false.

Far too many black people have succeeded. Prior to LBJ's Great Society, even considering terrible Democratic led racism, blacks owned far more homes, had far more homes with the natural mother and father in them, than they do today.

From 1865 to 1965, black culture in America, while struggling against that racism, was not at all what it has become under the Great Society, the war on drugs, and the war on poverty - all of which really amount to the left's war on black people.

Given the opportunity to break the cycle, to get their children into quality education, sometimes just given a single parent who says, "enough is enough", black people break out of the Democrat plantation and do just as well as any white people.

Johnson promised to make black society what it is today, and, with the help of the Democratic Party, he kept his promise, creating a gangster, disorganized, lawless, dependent, black culture.

Forum List

Back