entire black hood beats up white man steals his card

First, deepest sympathies to the victim and his family.

Second, I always chuckle when liberals try to downplay the prevalence of violent crime by saying something like, "I have walked around many cities day and night without the slightest problem."

That optimistic person is very lucky.

Someday if s/he unwittingly wanders into the wrong neighborhood, s/he may be physically and psychologically scarred for life.

Sad!
I wonder how much chuckling you have done watching all the racism, discrimination, brutality and murder that black folks have endured in this country for over 400yrs.

I hope Hispanics do displace them, it couldn't be nothing but a improvement.
I wish to gently & respectfully comment on your comment.

First, there is no doubt that eventually the largest ethnicity in this country WILL be Hispanic people.

Second, in my opinion, when that day arrives, Hispanic people will NOT put up with what Caucasians had put up with for a long time. Hispanics will, uh, "defend" themselves with great, uh, "vigor." A certain ethnicity will learn the hard way not to mess with Hispanics in the way that they had messed with the former majority ethnicity.

No they don't. Like I said, one of you spent all day looking for a black attack on somebody white while ignoring thousands of white on white ones. We all know your agenda.
Yea okay, show us any proof whatsoever that whites are committing way more crimes than blacks.

First, there is no doubt that eventually the largest ethnicity in this country WILL be Hispanic people.

Second, in my opinion, when that day arrives, Hispanic people will NOT put up with what Caucasians had put up with for a long time. Hispanics will, uh, "defend" themselves with great, uh, "vigor." A certain ethnicity will learn the hard way not to mess with Hispanics in the way that they had messed with the former majority ethnicity.
Wrong. Look racist, why don't you just say blacks instead of trying to be slick? Hispanics and blacks have gotten the same treatment by whites. Whites will be the ones made to understand that they don't get to push around Hispanics any more.

The hard way.

What's funny about a group of cowards attacking and beating one man? Don't worry they will catch each and everyone of these cowards and crush their nuts and I will welcome it. Now what else would you like for me to say. Now I noticed you didn't call out the racist, mumble mouth OP for not posting in a thread where a white man murdered an 8yr old black child, why is that?
Please post a link about the white man who killed an 8-year-old girl. And if it was racial, I'm with you. I'll write a really long flaming post and throw in some references and tell everyone who disagrees with me that they're idiots, just like I would do in the opposite scenario.

48% of that crime is directed at other black folks which we know Trump Humpers like you don't care about.
So more than half is directed at non-negroes.

Actually I do care. Because when thugs like you go to prison, I have to pay for it.
Why can’t y’all be like the Asians or Jews, and prosper, stay out of trouble and make money and pay taxes?

How about we show the Buffalo shooter then you guys find a recent video of a black guy driving 200 miles to shoot up a bunch of white people?
You'd get a lot more agreement about white racism if you'd only be honest about who are the white racists: the Democrats. The Buffalo shooter was a leftist, not a Trump supporter.

When you complain about Jim Crow, the KKK, slavery, destruction of the black American family, education and black children who cannot read or write, unemployment, and every ill of the black community, the white component is the Democrats.

You don't want to admit that, though, and you don't care a bit about solving problems. You're a long-term political investor and you're hoping that the long term brings you $800,000. Being a long-term investor is a good plan. It will likely work out well for you - not for the nation, mind you, not for black people in general, either, but for you, it will work out just great.

You are not wrong....In a small city near me Hispanic workers have displaced blacks in a couple of neighborhoods, got the small homes up to snuff from years of black neglect and from what I understand are pretty much self-policing.

And yeah, when blacks bleed-over into their old hoods they are given the bum's rush rather forcefully.

My LEO contacts from there say they don't even hurry to a call from the area and by the time they get there everything has been taken care of.

Please post a link about the white man who killed an 8-year-old girl. And if it was racial, I'm with you. I'll write a really long flaming post and throw in some references and tell everyone who disagrees with me that they're idiots, just like I would do in the opposite scenario.
Why should he? If thats what you would do, then you guys would be using equal time doing it. But you don't.

You are not wrong....In a small city near me Hispanic workers have displaced blacks in a couple of neighborhoods, got the small homes up to snuff from years of black neglect and from what I understand are pretty much self-policing.

And yeah, when blacks bleed-over into their old hoods they are given the bum's rush rather forcefully.

My LEO contacts from there say they don't even hurry to a call from the area and by the time they get there everything has been taken care of.
Watch and see what happens. You racists are lying to yourselves.

You'd get a lot more agreement about white racism if you'd only be honest about who are the white racists: the Democrats. The Buffalo shooter was a leftist, not a Trump supporter.

When you complain about Jim Crow, the KKK, slavery, destruction of the black American family, education and black children who cannot read or write, unemployment, and every ill of the black community, the white component is the Democrats.

You don't want to admit that, though, and you don't care a bit about solving problems. You're a long-term political investor and you're hoping that the long term brings you $800,000. Being a long-term investor is a good plan. It will likely work out well for you - not for the nation, mind you, not for black people in general, either, but for you, it will work out just great.
White racism is non partisan. You racists try blaming it all on the democrats and you try talking about how they owned slaves way back in the days you guys say you're weren't around for. The Buffalo shooter believed that replacement crap and that's been pumped up by the right.

So pay attention and don't you ever try this shit again with me.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Arthur Zilversmit, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations, Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association, Volume 2, Issue 1, 1980, pp. 22-45, Lincoln and the Problem of Race: A Decade of Interpretations

Henry Louis Gates Jr., Did Lincoln Want to Ship Black People Back to Africa? https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black people-back-to-africa-1790858389

The Corwin Amendment, The Corwin Amendment - The Heritage Post

Robert Longley, The Corwin Amendment, Enslavement, and Abraham Lincoln, Updated July 24, 2019, How the Corwin Amendment of 1861 Would Have Protected Enslavement

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Louis Kleber, The Presidential Election of 1876, History Today Volume 20 Issue 11 November 1970, The Presidential Election of 1876 | History Today

The Compromise of 1877, https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/us-history/civil-war-era/reconstruction/a/compromise-of-1877

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans that worked to purge blacks from the party.

Jeff Charles, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left The GOP, Liberty Nation News, April 02, 2021, Lily-White Movement: Why Black Americans Left the GOP

Lily-white movement, https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/topic/lily-white-movement/

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

HR. 7152, Senate vote on the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Jun 19, 1964 HR. 7152. PASSAGE. -- Senate Vote #409 -- Jun 19, 1964

H.R. 7152. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Adoption of a resolution (h. Res. 789) providing for house approval of the bill as amended by the Senate, Jul 2, 1964 https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/88-1964/h182.

TO PASS S. 1564, The Voting Rights Act Of 1965, May 26, 1965, https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/89-1965/s78 .

TO PASS H.R. 6400, The 1965 Voting Rights Act, Jul 9, 1965, https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/89-1965/h87 .

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Josh Israel, Every Senate Republican just voted against voting rights — again, American Independent, January 20, 2022, https://americanindependent.com/sen...g-rights-advancement-act-freedom-to-vote-act/

Stop repeating that tired ass bullshit white ---. You racists have made up a lie and have repeated it over and over since 1964. We were republicans during Jim Crow and republicans didn't do shit but make certain Jim Crow was enforced. Everything you blame democrats for republicans were part of. You guys try pulling this shit thinking blacks are dumb. Now move on.

So more than half is directed at non-negroes.

Actually I do care. Because when thugs like you go to prison, I have to pay for it.
Why can’t y’all be like the Asians or Jews, and prosper, stay out of trouble and make money and pay taxes?
Why don't you shut up and do something about white criminals because they are the major problem? Whites commit the most crimes and they commit them against other whites.

All you guys do is cry about black violence when in reality black violence is less than white violence. You run videos like this as if there is some epidemic of blacks beating whites when there isn't. You cry about black on white violence like it is a major problem when over 80 percent of any violent crime committed by whites is on another white. The truth about this is, you guys are race baiting and pushing a dangerous fake narrative because you want to kill blacks. So why don't you clean up whiteyville instead of this race hustling?
Actually, we're trying save blacks.

Forum List

Back