entire black hood beats up white man steals his card

yeah defend yourself from rogue blacks who kill. blacks are the ones comiting this and in denial of it.
mkay. You're afraid of darkies. Got it.

But the important questions here are - where are the police? How do people think they can get away with this kind of thing? Is this one of those neighborhoods that police have "given up" on - where they don't go unless called? Why do we tolerate that??

Sane people want the bad actors punished, and don't give a shit what their race is. Small people want to pump up their own pathetic egos by glomming on to supposed racial superiority.

No they don't. Like I said, one of you spent all day looking for a black attack on somebody white while ignoring thousands of white on white ones. We all know your agenda.
Yes they do. Young black men are the main killers of black thugs. Unfortunately, innocent blacks and some whites get caught in the crossfire.

3% of the population causing 50% of murders is nothing to be proud about, but then neither is being gay.

No they don't. Like I said, one of you spent all day looking for a black attack on somebody white while ignoring thousands of white on white ones. We all know your agenda.
Whites are violent as well, but the focus today is on black violence.

But the important questions here are - where are the police? How do people think they can get away with this kind of thing? Is this one of those neighborhoods that police have "given up" on - where they don't go unless called? Why do we tolerate that??

Sane people want the bad actors punished, and don't give a shit what their race is. Small people want to pump up their own pathetic egos by glomming on to supposed racial superiority.
bidens america. and not affraid im tired of their shit. they need to get themselves straightened around and take responsability for what they do.

Yea sure.

Young black males make up about 3% of the population, yet commit 50% of violent crime. The video shows that most of them act like criminals and applaud them if they aren’t directly contributing to violent crime.
48% of that crime is directed at other black folks which we know Trump Humpers like you don't care about.

Whites are violent as well, but the focus today is on black violence.
All you guys do is cry about black violence when in reality black violence is less than white violence. You run videos like this as if there is some epidemic of blacks beating whites when there isn't. You cry about black on white violence like it is a major problem when over 80 percent of any violent crime committed by whites is on another white. The truth about this is, you guys are race baiting and pushing a dangerous fake narrative because you want to kill blacks. So why don't you clean up whiteyville instead of this race hustling?

this why people treat blacks the way they do because of this shit
What a weak ass excuse, why did you treats us the way you did when we came off the ships in chains?

Why did you treats us the way you did after slavery when you started Jim Crow?

Why have we had to deal with racism and discrimination in this country since it was founded, I bet your lying, racist, mumble mouth ass won't answer that.

Yes police should have been close and we need to get the full story on this. Because this could have been one of these extremists who decided to go into a majority black neighborhood and mouth off.

What a weak ass excuse, why did you treats us the way you did when we came off the ships in chains?

Why have we had to deal with racism and discrimination in this country since it was founded, I bet your lying, racist, mumble mouth ass won't answer that.
1655154301040.png

He can't. He's not man enough. That's why he spends his days looking for a black act of violence so he can whine.

First, deepest sympathies to the victim and his family.

Second, I always chuckle when liberals try to downplay the prevalence of violent crime by saying something like, "I have walked around many cities day and night without the slightest problem."

That optimistic person is very lucky.

Someday if s/he unwittingly wanders into the wrong neighborhood, s/he may be physically and psychologically scarred for life.

Sad!

Forum List

Back