entire black hood beats up white man steals his card

The problem with the ghetto blacks is their fear of assimilating into American culture. Black folks in my general geographical area of abode for the most part HAVE learned to assimilate into our American culture. In the city of Spokane{Spo-can} to the south of me there ARE pockets of ghetto blacks that have NOT learned to assimilate within the American culture. One cannot miss the ghetto blacks where ever they are in the city as they always have a wary/scared &/or angry look in their eyes, travel in small packs & are dressed 100% for the underclass hood look. The ghetto blacks may be legal U.S. citizens but they are NOT Americans in the true sense of the meaning, as they totally reject the idea of a unified society built upon love of country, the American constituencies U.S. Constitution & BoR, plus respect for their fellow countrymen regardless of facial features or color of skin.

In all reality the ghetto blacks have degenerated into nothing more than racist statist left domestic terrorists. I am truly hoping that the criminal justice system can be rescued & resurrected into a fully functional constitutionally based legal system once again, but that would take the removal of the statist left completely out of the judicial branch which would not be an easy task. As far as the ghetto blacks go, as much as I hate to admit it I see no future for them in America. Ignorance, lack of any moral values what so ever, groupthink mentality, narcissistic based dependency regarding g'ment welfare handouts, primitive social skills @ best, violence based survival skills{they are dangerous to society}, non-employable, all place the ghetto blacks on the quarantine marker regarding the game of life board. This is what happens when a people are too frightened to assimilate peacefully with their fellow countrymen.

There are 547,000 links on google about blacks failing to assimilate into American society, below are just two of them.

so all those hood blacks can go to jail

Racism was dying in this nation and then we elected Obama. Obama was a divider not a uniter. So today we watch videos like this, shootouts in New York City, people being attacked in stores and on the streetS and subways.

Blacks behaving badly will undo half a century of progress.

look at all this rogue blacks. and they think they do not have to change.

If he was armed and dropped a few through the windows....crowd probably would of scattered

Old 4 Chan proverb
Never relax around blacks

My growing up in NYC when youre looking over your shoulder at night you're not looking for Y/T behind ya

hehehehehe-nigga-hehehehehe.gif

If he was armed and dropped a few through the windows....crowd probably would of scattered

Old 4 Chan proverb
Never relax around blacks

My growing up in NYC when youre looking over your shoulder at night you're not looking for Y/T behind ya

View attachment 657214
this is black on white crime a that is second biggest crime in america.

Will the FBI use facial recognition, social media, and cell phone tracing to track all these thugs down? I’m sure they‘ve all been arrested at some point so it shouldn’t be difficult.
They're obviously Crips (blue jeans & white t-shirts). The police know who they are because all of those criminal gangsters already have a record a mile long. They just refuse to keep them locked up.

It makes me wonder what a white guy was doing there in the first place. Probably looking for crack or meth.

Last edited:
Will the FBI use facial recognition, social media, and cell phone tracing to track all these thugs down? I’m sure they‘ve all been arrested at some point so it shouldn’t be difficult.
Even if that happens you are ignoring the problem....black racism which is growing by leaps and bounds.

That is why the powers that be want to disarm white people....fearing that at some point armed white people will start fighting back.

It is only since the advent of the internet that this stuff is coming to light....before the internet the msm routinely covered up stuff like this.

This racial war on whites has been going on at least since the sixties.

Last edited:
Notice IM2, and other blacks race whiners are missing in action?

Snicker...............
What's funny about a group of cowards attacking and beating one man? Don't worry they will catch each and everyone of these cowards and crush their nuts and I will welcome it. Now what else would you like for me to say. Now I noticed you didn't call out the racist, mumble mouth OP for not posting in a thread where a white man murdered an 8yr old black child, why is that?

look at all this rogue blacks. and they think they do not have to change.
The black community needs to wake up and try to keep the thugs under control. I don’t see AL Sharpton or any of the other black leadership speaking out against the downtown shoot outs and the violent surprise attacks on women and old men.

The black community needs to wake up and try to keep the thugs under control. I don’t see AL Sharpton or any of the other black leadership speaking out against the downtown shoot outs and the violent surprise attacks on women and old men.
Of course you don't, where would you be to hear him speak against it?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What's funny about a group of cowards attacking and beating one man? Don't worry they will catch each and everyone of these cowards and crush their nuts and I will welcome it. Now what else would you like for me to say. Now I noticed you didn't call out the racist, mumble mouth OP for not posting in a thread where a white man murdered an 8yr old black child, why is that?

Went over that in the other thread and you didn't understand it thus not going to repeat it here.

Glad that you condemn their violent actions which goes beyond skin color.

The entire article keeps saying "a man" or "an individual". It never says "black neighborhood jumps and beats a white man mercilessly". Only the copied twitter post mentions that the guy was white.

Can you imagine what would happen had a white gang of 3 jumped and beaten a black man?

The media code words are as follows:

Teen
Youth
Participant
Resident
Local
Unidentified
At large
Unknown
Medium build
Medium complexion

When you see any of those terms used to identify a perp, and the requisite lack of pictures of the accused, you know what you're dealing with.

The media covers up the problem with blacks....thus allowing the so called black leadership to avoid discussing reality....and simply keep up the fallacious narrative of black victimhood.

Even if that happens you are ignoring the problem....black racism which is growing by leaps and bounds.

That is why the powers that be want to disarm white people....fearing that at some point armed white people will start fighting back.

It is only since the advent of the internet that this stuff is coming to light....before the internet the msm routinely covered up stuff like this.

The Democrats have worked hard to create a race war. The MSM, Democrats, black political leaders, continue to tell black people that all whites are racists. Black people are responsible for their decisions, their own thoughts, their own hate, but it's understandable why they feel the way they do; they've been brainwashed and incited to the point of a race war.

exactly. whites are sick of all this crap blacks started.

The Democrats have worked hard to create a race war. The MSM, Democrats, black political leaders, continue to tell black people that all whites are racists. Black people are responsible for their decisions, their own thoughts, their own hate, but it's understandable why they feel the way they do; they've been brainwashed and incited to the point of a race war.
Whites like you existing show us that white racism still exists.

The problem with the ghetto blacks is their fear of assimilating into American culture. Black folks in my general geographical area of abode for the most part HAVE learned to assimilate into our American culture. In the city of Spokane{Spo-can} to the south of me there ARE pockets of ghetto blacks that have NOT learned to assimilate within the American culture. One cannot miss the ghetto blacks where ever they are in the city as they always have a wary/scared &/or angry look in their eyes, travel in small packs & are dressed 100% for the underclass hood look. The ghetto blacks may be legal U.S. citizens but they are NOT Americans in the true sense of the meaning, as they totally reject the idea of a unified society built upon love of country, the American constituencies U.S. Constitution & BoR, plus respect for their fellow countrymen regardless of facial features or color of skin.

In all reality the ghetto blacks have degenerated into nothing more than racist statist left domestic terrorists. I am truly hoping that the criminal justice system can be rescued & resurrected into a fully functional constitutionally based legal system once again, but that would take the removal of the statist left completely out of the judicial branch which would not be an easy task. As far as the ghetto blacks go, as much as I hate to admit it I see no future for them in America. Ignorance, lack of any moral values what so ever, groupthink mentality, narcissistic based dependency regarding g'ment welfare handouts, primitive social skills @ best, violence based survival skills{they are dangerous to society}, non-employable, all place the ghetto blacks on the quarantine marker regarding the game of life board. This is what happens when a people are too frightened to assimilate peacefully with their fellow countrymen.

There are 547,000 links on google about blacks failing to assimilate into American society, below are just two of them.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back